Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 6959
-
10-11-23 14:28 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 93Mike, your messages are full, so I'll ask here. I was wondering what Trista charges for the prostate massage option? Feel free to PM me. I made an appointment to see her already but just curious how much $$ to bring.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
10-11-23 00:00 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 980Another place like Trista with good options? Do share, I'll be in the area soon.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 17:15 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 201Is kiara Real?
Gordon did you TOFTT?
I wonder if she's real, pictures look hot. But maybe too good to be true.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 12:04 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 77I am happy that you seem to be concerned with all my options, and thanks for all your suggestions.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 16:45 #4795Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea so Mike, good info for JR regarding Trista. I made the suggestion for him to embark and enjoy time with her. I also recommend another parlor near his residence that has the 30 yo on weekends, substantially less than Trista. He has good options.
Chad.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 08:36 #4794Regular Member

Posts: 15Basic but good massage
Just the basics. Very busy. Good massage and got full time. May repeat.
Originally Posted by MarkoRoscoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 21:48 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 147Aqua after dark
I was able to have another visit at this place and can't say I will recommend it moving forward. Their schedule and services offered are too inconsistent and dependent. I was ghosted for my initial appointment with Isabella which is what I was expecting to avoid by going to an establishment and paying a house fee. I might as well meet up with a same caliber of girl at a no-tel. Things got worse after that when all services were denied except for level one. I'm a fan of consistency so this place has to many variables for me to repeat.
-
10-07-23 00:55 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 123I totally forgot about that place. It's been years since I've been there. I never really had much luck there.
.
Originally Posted by BlackRussian
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 22:11 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 89Luna's
Oh that makes sense. Suck though, she was sexy and had a great attitude. Never gave me as much as I wanted but I sure did try.
Originally Posted by BlackRussian
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 15:37 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 190I went to Earth last week. For me it was just your basic HJ place. Lady was skinny, older. She was nice and pleasant but no chemistry and she wasn't providing anything more than a HJ. Every place I have been lately is like this. Lady in her 40's, not great looking, HJ. That's it.
Originally Posted by MarkoRoscoe
[View Original Post]
No complaints but I won't be back.
-
10-06-23 12:36 #4789Senior Member

Posts: 79Search and you will find. Post 4751
Recent visit by fellow enthusiast.
Originally Posted by MarkoRoscoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 10:34 #4788Regular Member

Posts: 8Luna's
She's done. The town bought the building, and paid her to move her business. She opted to hold onto the cash, going to China, and will probably open a new place later when she returns.
Originally Posted by CarloIsCrazy87
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 12:17 #4787Regular Member

Posts: 18Earth Spa
Gents, any updates on earth spa in Plainville?
-
10-04-23 09:53 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 204That's a muffin top that don't stop.
Yeesh, body like an oddly melted candle. To each their own. I ain't that horny.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 22:15 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 47Lounge on Burnside Ave
I noticed this place on Burnside avenue on second floor with pink theme lights. This is in complex opposite to Godavari Indian restaurant. I tried to check but wasn't sure as it has waxing and sculpting written on glass. If you search on google it shows a Best Massage Ever. Anyone has intel on this?











Reply With Quote






