The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 464 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 6953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4808

    King spa

    Went to king spa last week. Been there many times but I haven't been in awhile. I get there and it's a woman I've never seen before but he has nice tits and and ok ass. I pay for the hour massage which is $70 now and usually I paid $60 and get a HJ for $40. Anyway massage was great no teasing which is always a bummer but on the flip she ask what I want and I say a HJ and she asked how much and I said I have $30 . She then says he only touches for $60 and wouldn't come down on the price. She did say another girl does it for cheaper. I know I should have just paid for the hh but sometimes you can get lucky LOL. Long story short after she wouldn't come down in the price I got up and got dressed and gave her $10 because the massage was good. Never had that happen before but I guess on to the next one. Also never got her name.

  2. #4807

    Really??

    Ok, it's Halloween. If you mean Amanda's husband, he should star in the next Halloween horror movie. Lurks and is weak.

    If you mean Julie's husband, he's the poster child for emphysema. Get tight with them, both told me; Quote, Husband No good in bed, Unquote, Check post 4661,4695.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by JdWill367  [View Original Post]
    It's strictly therapeutic don't try anything, one of my buddies got a nasty call from the owner / girls husband when he tried for extras.

  3. #4806
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRussian  [View Original Post]
    I occasionally like a good backwalking deep tissue massage too! I use Amanda at Heavenly Spa in Rocky Hill for that. Most reviews say that spa is strictly therapeutic, although I know they have a table shower there. AMP is very clean with private parking in the rear. She's all of 110 pounds soaking wet, so you know you're not get trampled by a cow. Let us know if you get anything more than a view of her nice ass.
    It's strictly therapeutic don't try anything, one of my buddies got a nasty call from the owner / girls husband when he tried for extras.

  4. #4805

    New ads on Craigslist

    New for me, anyway:

    Customized Wellness: https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...675718776.html.

    Advertises "Tantra," so clearly more than just a massage.

    But.

    Is this a guy?

    "Let me treat you like a king. " https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...666676790.html.

    Any info on this?

  5. #4804

    Trista

    Quote Originally Posted by Xeom7  [View Original Post]
    Mike, your messages are full, so I'll ask here. I was wondering what Trista charges for the prostate massage option? Feel free to PM me. I made an appointment to see her already but just curious how much $$ to bring.

    Thanks!
    Thanks for letting me know. I cleared some space.

    It used to be in her ad or on her web page that she charged $50 for the prostate service, but I see that the pricing is not there any more.

    In any case, when I saw her, it was a $50 add on.

  6. #4803
    I'm shocked, If you go where I suggested, you will get eat'in alive. Especially the Asian.

    Unreal, If you drop $3 bucks for HJ with Trista, you'll drop grand on the Asian.

    This is Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    I dropped almost 3 for a topless, lackluster HJ.

  7. #4802

    Back Walking

    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a trip to NJ. Had a great experience at a place that did back walking. Anyone know of any places in CT that offer this?
    I occasionally like a good backwalking deep tissue massage too! I use Amanda at Heavenly Spa in Rocky Hill for that. Most reviews say that spa is strictly therapeutic, although I know they have a table shower there. AMP is very clean with private parking in the rear. She's all of 110 pounds soaking wet, so you know you're not get trampled by a cow. Let us know if you get anything more than a view of her nice ass.

  8. #4801
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeom7  [View Original Post]
    Mike, your messages are full, so I'll ask here. I was wondering what Trista charges for the prostate massage option? Feel free to PM me. I made an appointment to see her already but just curious how much $$ to bring.

    Thanks!
    I dropped almost 3 for a topless, lackluster HJ.

  9. #4800

    Earth spa review

    Went very recent. The reviews of others that reviewed this spa are spot on. The place is very clean and looks newly renovated with the nice laminate floors. Setup was easy over phone. I only had time to do a hh but they still charged me $40. Not a big deal seeing as I told them I didn't have much time. I see where the confuse others had with them and I think I understand where the misunderstanding comes from. They basically are asking if you want a message and HJ, or just an HJ. I asked for both and had no issues. Extras were not offered except HJ. I'll go again as it's convenient for me on my way to work. PM is open if you need. TIA.

  10. #4799
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I think you are misreading the reviews. She charges $110 for a really first rate HJ. She does not really provide a massage, but does provide a full hour of stimulation. The over-priced issue arises if you want anything more, like having her do the work topless or nude.
    Mike, your messages are full, so I'll ask here. I was wondering what Trista charges for the prostate massage option? Feel free to PM me. I made an appointment to see her already but just curious how much $$ to bring.

    Thanks!

  11. #4798
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Yea so Mike, good info for JR regarding Trista. I made the suggestion for him to embark and enjoy time with her. I also recommend another parlor near his residence that has the 30 yo on weekends, substantially less than Trista. He has good options.

    Chad.
    Another place like Trista with good options? Do share, I'll be in the area soon.

  12. #4797

    Is kiara Real?

    Gordon did you TOFTT?

    I wonder if she's real, pictures look hot. But maybe too good to be true.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    This came up on my phone for Facebook Marketplace.

  13. #4796
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Yea so Mike, good info for JR regarding Trista. I made the suggestion for him to embark and enjoy time with her. I also recommend another parlor near his residence that has the 30 yo on weekends, substantially less than Trista. He has good options.
    I am happy that you seem to be concerned with all my options, and thanks for all your suggestions.

  14. #4795
    Yea so Mike, good info for JR regarding Trista. I made the suggestion for him to embark and enjoy time with her. I also recommend another parlor near his residence that has the 30 yo on weekends, substantially less than Trista. He has good options.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I think you are misreading the reviews. She charges $110 for a really first rate HJ. She does not really provide a massage, but does provide a full hour of stimulation. The over-priced issue arises if you want anything more, like having her do the work topless or nude.

  15. #4794

    Basic but good massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRoscoe  [View Original Post]
    Gents, any updates on earth spa in Plainville?
    Just the basics. Very busy. Good massage and got full time. May repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape