Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 464 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 6953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4793

    Aqua after dark

    I was able to have another visit at this place and can't say I will recommend it moving forward. Their schedule and services offered are too inconsistent and dependent. I was ghosted for my initial appointment with Isabella which is what I was expecting to avoid by going to an establishment and paying a house fee. I might as well meet up with a same caliber of girl at a no-tel. Things got worse after that when all services were denied except for level one. I'm a fan of consistency so this place has to many variables for me to repeat.

  2. #4792
    I totally forgot about that place. It's been years since I've been there. I never really had much luck there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRussian  [View Original Post]
    She's done. The town bought the building, and paid her to move her business. She opted to hold onto the cash, going to China, and will probably open a new place later when she returns.
    .

  3. #4791

    Luna's

    Oh that makes sense. Suck though, she was sexy and had a great attitude. Never gave me as much as I wanted but I sure did try.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRussian  [View Original Post]
    She's done. The town bought the building, and paid her to move her business. She opted to hold onto the cash, going to China, and will probably open a new place later when she returns.

  4. #4790
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRoscoe  [View Original Post]
    Gents, any updates on earth spa in Plainville?
    I went to Earth last week. For me it was just your basic HJ place. Lady was skinny, older. She was nice and pleasant but no chemistry and she wasn't providing anything more than a HJ. Every place I have been lately is like this. Lady in her 40's, not great looking, HJ. That's it.

    No complaints but I won't be back.

  5. #4789

    Search and you will find. Post 4751

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRoscoe  [View Original Post]
    Gents, any updates on earth spa in Plainville?
    Recent visit by fellow enthusiast.

  6. #4788

    Luna's

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloIsCrazy87  [View Original Post]
    What's going on here? The place is all boarded up with plywood and nobody answers the phone.
    She's done. The town bought the building, and paid her to move her business. She opted to hold onto the cash, going to China, and will probably open a new place later when she returns.

  7. #4787

    Earth Spa

    Gents, any updates on earth spa in Plainville?

  8. #4786

    That's a muffin top that don't stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    I received the same blonde photo and also this one.
    Yeesh, body like an oddly melted candle. To each their own. I ain't that horny.

  9. #4785

    Lounge on Burnside Ave

    I noticed this place on Burnside avenue on second floor with pink theme lights. This is in complex opposite to Godavari Indian restaurant. I tried to check but wasn't sure as it has waxing and sculpting written on glass. If you search on google it shows a Best Massage Ever. Anyone has intel on this?

  10. #4784
    I think you are misreading the reviews. She charges $110 for a really first rate HJ. She does not really provide a massage, but does provide a full hour of stimulation. The over-priced issue arises if you want anything more, like having her do the work topless or nude.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesReece  [View Original Post]
    I never said that I met Trista, but judging from the reviews she is just an over priced HJ.

    Thank you.

  11. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    I received the same blonde photo and also this one.
    Definitely wouldn't give that thing my money.

  12. #4782
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    It looks like "Alicia" to me.
    The pic matches her Tryst ad sooooo.

  13. #4781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DickieMcc  [View Original Post]
    Is t that the girl that went by Alicia silverstone? Even though I say that photo looks more like drug out courtney love.
    It looks like "Alicia" to me.

  14. #4780

    The blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to repeat at this place with no luck getting an answer. Owner finally got back to me today and said 2 new girls are starting Wednesday. I attached photos below. I know the blonde is a constant poster on STG so I'll be going with the brunette and report back.
    Is t that the girl that went by Alicia silverstone? Even though I say that photo looks more like drug out courtney love.

  15. #4779

    Aqua

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to repeat at this place with no luck getting an answer. Owner finally got back to me today and said 2 new girls are starting Wednesday. I attached photos below. I know the blonde is a constant poster on STG so I'll be going with the brunette and report back.
    I received the same blonde photo and also this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231003_081507_Talkatone.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape