Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4906
-
10-15-23 17:00 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 368Nope, but.
Didn't see her, but I did see she had posted on PD as well around the same time. The group she runs with never sugar coated menus and I believe they asked for a pic or at least a pic of the motel before. I never send a selfie, if it's a deal-breaker for them, so be it, but never was. I don't think I've ever asked for a massage or lapdance personally, I'd imagine they may think you're just wasting time asking for bullshit like that LOL. I didn't mind how up front they were, definitely is more preferred than ones that don't provide a menu or give the vaguest of info.
Originally Posted by IFuckALot
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 23:42 #3555Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone seen her
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/156882403
Has anybody seen Dolly. I had sent her a text and she was very straightforward saying that she only offers quick visit half an hour an hour and was very explicit which I'm not used to. I had texted her originally asked her for a massage or a lap dance as what I usually do to make sure they're not a cop because those are non-sexual acts. . But she replied with no and said she only does sex acts. I did set a meet but got spooked because saw a cop at the hotel outside so I left. Has anyone seen dolly is that the right number in the ad?
-
10-14-23 19:38 #3554Regular Member

Posts: 11Careful with her
I'm pretty sure she's a cop. She was super open about only sexual acts which normally they ain't that forward I asked for a massage or lap dance and she said no I only do sex acts. Also I went she wanted a face pic but I wouldn't give it to her and I saw a cop outside. Has anyone seen dolly from this number or know if I'm wrong?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 10:44 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 2085I thought Dolly was going to settle down in Las Vegas. I guess she addicted to the glamour of Hotel Circle.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 10:39 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 156Breezy #
The link I posted just worked for me. Anyway, she has a different # in her profile than her ad. The 619 # in her ad is the one she's currently using. Her last post was yesterday morning so I wouldn't be surprised if she's back in the OC.
-
10-10-23 09:21 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 165The link worked for me, try signing in Hx and then clik on the link again. But a good point, better post the profile link than a classified as the latter tends to disappear rather quickly:
Originally Posted by Skajikhan
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Breezy1
-
10-10-23 00:25 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 230Breezy number
Your link is dead. Can I get her new number. I love depositing in her thanks.
Originally Posted by SheriffBart
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 19:01 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 147Recent test
Can anyone recommend a gal that offers bare with a recent test? I just got one and I'm looking to make the most of it LOL! Thanks!
-
10-08-23 01:30 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 156Breezy in El Cajon
On the other end of the spectrum from Dolly, our favorite mature provider Breezy is in El Cajon this weekend. She's been in the OC a lot lately so I was happy to meet up with her yesterday and make a deposit. She's a fun time and a nice lady and is easy on the bankroll. She has a new #: https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/187.
-
10-07-23 18:58 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 284Dolly is Back
Gentlemen, Dolly is in town. Do what you will with this.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/156882403
- TJNiko.
-
10-06-23 19:48 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 102Interesting that she says no bare on her Tryst ad and then pretty much anything goes at all on PD. I'm definitely envious of that experience. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by AsianEmp
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 18:39 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 66No but I read on some site that some dude got it so I halfway expected it.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 17:01 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 2085I like that she has a rate for hanging out in her SUV.
Originally Posted by AsianEmp
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 16:15 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 733She looks hot: https://tryst.link/escort/enchantingbella.
Originally Posted by AsianEmp
[View Original Post]
Did you discuss bare ahead of time?
-
10-05-23 07:15 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 89Hhr. That's usually all I go for unless they have a good deal on the hr.
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





