Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4903
-
10-12-23 10:44 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 2085I thought Dolly was going to settle down in Las Vegas. I guess she addicted to the glamour of Hotel Circle.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 10:39 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 156Breezy #
The link I posted just worked for me. Anyway, she has a different # in her profile than her ad. The 619 # in her ad is the one she's currently using. Her last post was yesterday morning so I wouldn't be surprised if she's back in the OC.
-
10-10-23 09:21 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 159The link worked for me, try signing in Hx and then clik on the link again. But a good point, better post the profile link than a classified as the latter tends to disappear rather quickly:
Originally Posted by Skajikhan
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Breezy1
-
10-10-23 00:25 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 230Breezy number
Your link is dead. Can I get her new number. I love depositing in her thanks.
Originally Posted by SheriffBart
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 19:01 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 147Recent test
Can anyone recommend a gal that offers bare with a recent test? I just got one and I'm looking to make the most of it LOL! Thanks!
-
10-08-23 01:30 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 156Breezy in El Cajon
On the other end of the spectrum from Dolly, our favorite mature provider Breezy is in El Cajon this weekend. She's been in the OC a lot lately so I was happy to meet up with her yesterday and make a deposit. She's a fun time and a nice lady and is easy on the bankroll. She has a new #: https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/187.
-
10-07-23 18:58 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 284Dolly is Back
Gentlemen, Dolly is in town. Do what you will with this.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/156882403
- TJNiko.
-
10-06-23 19:48 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 102Interesting that she says no bare on her Tryst ad and then pretty much anything goes at all on PD. I'm definitely envious of that experience. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by AsianEmp
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 18:39 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 66No but I read on some site that some dude got it so I halfway expected it.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 17:01 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 2085I like that she has a rate for hanging out in her SUV.
Originally Posted by AsianEmp
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 16:15 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 733She looks hot: https://tryst.link/escort/enchantingbella.
Originally Posted by AsianEmp
[View Original Post]
Did you discuss bare ahead of time?
-
10-05-23 07:15 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 89Hhr. That's usually all I go for unless they have a good deal on the hr.
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 22:47 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 66Duchesse Becky
Don't feel like posting the link through my phone but this lady's name was Duchesse on PD for Riverside / Temecula area and Becky on TER. I know this is SD but I think it is worth the drive for her. I saw her in Temecula but she usually services riverside. She has DDs and a decent face. Getting to the good stuff, she let me facefuck the shit out of her and she asked me if she can lick my ass. Was absolutely great. I was squeezing the hell out of her tits and I told her to let me know if I am too rough. She said no I love it. She asked me if I wanted a condom. I said stupidly nah. She got on top and was loud as shit and rode the shit out of me and as I was losing it I warned her I was going to nut. She didn't get off of me so I busted inside of her. Her PD she specifically states she doesn't have a "no" list. Prices are kinda high but I got her down to 350 for a half hour and she was in no hurry to leave.
-
10-04-23 22:19 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 461How long was the date? Was it HR or HH?
Originally Posted by KeptSilence
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 07:13 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 89Price
I think I dropped 3 but you might be able to negotiate a better rate. Don't quote me though. But she's perfectly content with 3 for sure.
Originally Posted by Will008
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





