Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14250

    Touring Gal

    I am wondering if any one has seen this provider before. I've seen her post on various STG locations on the past. I'll be in her area tomorrow and wondering if she's worth the trip or if I need to avoid. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apple...y/862546964701

  2. #14249

    I've seen Trudy 4 times.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone with the exception of LongX seen Trudy? https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...y/004664207410.

    Following LongX recommendation?? I contacted her and sent the first half of the deposit. When I got to her incall (madison) she wanted the second half deposited. For some reason my Paypal wasn't working I could not log in so we sent up another day once I was able to send her the balance. Sent the balance and booked another date at her same incall her apartment she wasn't there yet but we discussed what I wanted and did I have a condom. I didn't have one because I was looking for a BBBJ, low and behold the BBBJ was going to cost me another $100.00 even though it was listed in her ad Those or optional services she said but if I had a condom she would BJ for the 200.00 I've paid It now was getting to late to get the condom and have the session so another dats was set. This time at her moms house in Verona fast forward a couple days condom in hand I ran out to verona and she's not there but her mom and dad are home LOL now I'm trying to set another date and she wants another 200 bucks because supposedly I caused her paypay to get shut down and she lost all her money to the tune of over $100,000. 00 who the fuck keeps that much money in an uninsured account as I keep trying to appeal to her honest side with her having my money she then comes up with I think your a cop a little later she said pay me 200.00 and Ill see you now I kept hounding her about the money I've paid and she finally blocked me.
    I've seen Trudy as well. I sent her the full amount for good faith. An she actually did drive to my place in Janesville. Not only did she show up but she sure did show out so in my opinion. I would have blocked you too if I lost my PayPal account and money an your being on her ass about something she doesn't have? I don't know. But she's very legit I never had any issues with her.

  3. #14248
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone with the exception of LongX seen Trudy? https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...y/004664207410.

    Following LongX recommendation?? I contacted her and sent the first half of the deposit. When I got to her incall (madison) she wanted the second half deposited. For some reason my Paypal wasn't working I could not log in so we sent up another day once I was able to send her the balance. Sent the balance and booked another date at her same incall her apartment she wasn't there yet but we discussed what I wanted and did I have a condom. I didn't have one because I was looking for a BBBJ, low and behold the BBBJ was going to cost me another $100.00 even though it was listed in her ad Those or optional services she said but if I had a condom she would BJ for the 200.00 I've paid It now was getting to late to get the condom and have the session so another dats was set. This time at her moms house in Verona fast forward a couple days condom in hand I ran out to verona and she's not there but her mom and dad are home LOL now I'm trying to set another date and she wants another 200 bucks because supposedly I caused her paypay to get shut down and she lost all her money to the tune of over $100,000. 00 who the fuck keeps that much money in an uninsured account as I keep trying to appeal to her honest side with her having my money she then comes up with I think your a cop a little later she said pay me 200.00 and Ill see you now I kept hounding her about the money I've paid and she finally blocked me.

    I've been doing this for oh sooooo many years and this was the first time I got really scammed.

    If this ever gets corrected Ill post that but I'm not holding my breath!!
    Hell of an adventure! Jesus! Interesting that she has no problem with someone knowing where the parents live.

  4. #14247
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone with the exception of LongX seen Trudy? https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...y/004664207410.

    Following LongX recommendation?? I contacted her and sent the first half of the deposit. When I got to her incall (madison) she wanted the second half deposited. For some reason my Paypal wasn't working I could not log in so we sent up another day once I was able to send her the balance. Sent the balance and booked another date at her same incall her apartment she wasn't there yet but we discussed what I wanted and did I have a condom. I didn't have one because I was looking for a BBBJ, low and behold the BBBJ was going to cost me another $100.00 even though it was listed in her ad Those or optional services she said but if I had a condom she would BJ for the 200.00 I've paid It now was getting to late to get the condom and have the session so another dats was set. This time at her moms house in Verona fast forward a couple days condom in hand I ran out to verona and she's not there but her mom and dad are home LOL now I'm trying to set another date and she wants another 200 bucks because supposedly I caused her paypay to get shut down and she lost all her money to the tune of over $100,000. 00 who the fuck keeps that much money in an uninsured account as I keep trying to appeal to her honest side with her having my money she then comes up with I think your a cop a little later she said pay me 200.00 and Ill see you now I kept hounding her about the money I've paid and she finally blocked me.
    She did the same with me and actually meet up with me. I gave her cash from what she. Lost on her PayPal. But she insisted on cash for the rest and I met with her that way. After she said her PayPal was taken away.

  5. #14246

    Trudy

    Has anyone with the exception of LongX seen Trudy? https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...y/004664207410.

    Following LongX recommendation?? I contacted her and sent the first half of the deposit. When I got to her incall (madison) she wanted the second half deposited. For some reason my Paypal wasn't working I could not log in so we sent up another day once I was able to send her the balance. Sent the balance and booked another date at her same incall her apartment she wasn't there yet but we discussed what I wanted and did I have a condom. I didn't have one because I was looking for a BBBJ, low and behold the BBBJ was going to cost me another $100.00 even though it was listed in her ad Those or optional services she said but if I had a condom she would BJ for the 200.00 I've paid It now was getting to late to get the condom and have the session so another dats was set. This time at her moms house in Verona fast forward a couple days condom in hand I ran out to verona and she's not there but her mom and dad are home LOL now I'm trying to set another date and she wants another 200 bucks because supposedly I caused her paypay to get shut down and she lost all her money to the tune of over $100,000. 00 who the fuck keeps that much money in an uninsured account as I keep trying to appeal to her honest side with her having my money she then comes up with I think your a cop a little later she said pay me 200.00 and Ill see you now I kept hounding her about the money I've paid and she finally blocked me.

    I've been doing this for oh sooooo many years and this was the first time I got really scammed.

    If this ever gets corrected Ill post that but I'm not holding my breath!!

  6. #14245
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwlgn309  [View Original Post]
    I saw Megan last year shortly before her pad got busted, and she'd really let herself go. Not worth it in my opinion.
    That was like the third time she got sent to camp? She was a bit thick when she first started, but really packed on the pounds in jail.

  7. #14244

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    She sent a weird verification pic that led me to believe the pics in her post were "indicative" at best.
    Nice work Dan.

  8. #14243
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind big girls at all, Jenna being a favorite of mind. What I don't like is a sloppy big gut. Megan looks big, but is she gross big?
    I saw Megan last year shortly before her pad got busted, and she'd really let herself go. Not worth it in my opinion.

  9. #14242

    Alizee Lynette

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    This is Alizee out of Milwaukee. Seen her over a year ago and best exp I have had in the hobby. Seems as though and you can look back in the Milwaukee threads she is under strict management now. I'd guess you'd be ripped off trying to see her alone.
    YMMV: I saw her about 2 years ago in Milwaukee at her place. She's real and really chill. Unfortunately, she's not my type, so I rushed the session and split. I wish I would have gotten a chance to see her a few years earlier, when she first got the new tits. When I saw her, she was not posting with the dude, and mostly was just in Milwaukee, so I cannot comment on current status. So, if you like pawgs, she may be great. To me, I like a bit thinner, and less worn, fresh girls. But she's cool. I don't like to leave a negative review on a girl who is likely to be great for others, so I didn't leave a review at first. Price was probably around $300, though I can't recall. Prices are so inflated now, I just assume it was that much. Maybe it was $250? IDK.

  10. #14241
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one yet. I don't recall ever seeing a post?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/847619978012
    She sent a weird verification pic that led me to believe the pics in her post were "indicative" at best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7739.jpg‎  

  11. #14240

    Anyone see her?

    Anyone see this one yet. I don't recall ever seeing a post?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/847619978012

  12. #14239
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    That's Dani and Jen. Jen was previously Natasha. I saw Natasha about 10 years ago. Good time. Never repeated. And she eventually disappeared.

    There was a review of Dani:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...24#post6543724

    I have not seen her. Communication is par for the course, meaning she'll disappear randomly. She makes up for the radio silence in her voluminous ad, I guess? LOL.
    Got it, thanks.

  13. #14238
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPeliper  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to know if anyone tried https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/787543813020.

    I don't remember if anyone has.
    I saw Baddie a few years ago. Relatively open menu and decent time. Something about the setup and transition made me think I was lucky. Could have easily turned into a cash and dash or worse. I'd be cautious with her. She runs with a dangerous crowd. And has sloppy enough protocol that you may brush too close with them in trying to see her.

  14. #14237

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Quite the ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/844895645436

    Has she been reviewed? Damned if I recall.
    That's Dani and Jen. Jen was previously Natasha. I saw Natasha about 10 years ago. Good time. Never repeated. And she eventually disappeared.

    There was a review of Dani:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...24#post6543724

    I have not seen her. Communication is par for the course, meaning she'll disappear randomly. She makes up for the radio silence in her voluminous ad, I guess? LOL.

  15. #14236

    Maximum verbosity

    Quite the ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/844895645436

    Has she been reviewed? Damned if I recall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape