Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 33445
-
10-06-23 20:08 #27970Senior Member

Posts: 560Been around
She has been around for a while. And I believe she has gone by other names. Have not seen her. But it seems to me that I have seen reviews and I believe they said she had a nasty attitude.
Originally Posted by GregSmallDick
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 20:04 #27969Senior Member

Posts: 201Queen
She has been around for years. She could have went by something. Should be in the forum. PB.
Originally Posted by GregSmallDick
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 19:40 #27968Senior Member

Posts: 109Seen this for awhile.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/156338349
Anyone have any info?
-
10-06-23 18:59 #27967Regular Member

Posts: 22Looks decent
Can't seem to find any info. Doesn't look to have a name besides "Queen".
Any info would be amazing.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/5138171116
SD out.
-
10-06-23 16:29 #27966Senior Member

Posts: 527Update- Ashely Firefantasy confirmed!
She will be checking in Saturday afternoon, then here all day Sunday and Monday.
She'll be staying at an upscale hotel in West Chester. She is eager to see her old friends and to make some new ones! Again, use the number in the Tryst link below.
The good dr.
Originally Posted by DrDave39
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 11:40 #27965Senior Member

Posts: 31Divine Rachel
I can only assume this is the lady everyone is referencing. Never seen her myself though.
Originally Posted by SackTap
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/533580417898
-
10-06-23 10:42 #27964Senior Member

Posts: 28Rachel
I'm having a hard time finding a contact for her. Where should I be looking? Feel free to PM.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-06-23 08:46 #27963Senior Member

Posts: 327Busty Red
I hope that works out for her. Having an eight year major issue ruling your life is sad. Hope she finds what she needs to get her like back, and kick the Moronic habit.
Originally Posted by Mirhino
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 00:29 #27962Banned Member

Posts: 5352Divine Rachel
Took advantage of her Halloween special today. No need to go into detail about her service.
I will just say it was scary good. I will take advantage of it. Love watching her CR with the Twins bouncing.
Then turn around RCG then finishing doggie with that ass in the air. Damn guess I did go into detail. LOL.
She is worth it without the discount. I will repeat glad she is back.
-
10-06-23 00:20 #27961Banned Member

Posts: 5352I think most of us that has been around for any time at all has gotten them. When they said they would kill my.
Originally Posted by Tool513
[View Original Post]
Family I ask if they could start with my ex wife. Heard not back. Damn.
-
10-05-23 20:00 #27960Senior Member

Posts: 362Contemptuous
It's pretty rare to meet a girl that isn't resentful & contemptuous, about Moronic clients.
Originally Posted by Mirhino
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 19:16 #27959Senior Member

Posts: 121Cartel
Was it was on a tortoise, al a Breaking Bad?
Originally Posted by Tool513
[View Original Post]
And yes I have received these pics. Not the best customer service, but still better than Popeye's.
-
10-05-23 18:22 #27958Senior Member

Posts: 201Anyone
Busy girl is why. PB.
Originally Posted by TheStang66
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 18:11 #27957Senior Member

Posts: 49Cartel Calls
That happened to me several times in California. I guess they are everywhere now.
Originally Posted by Tool513
[View Original Post]
Yeah, some of those pics were pretty gruesome. Body parts, including a chopped up woman's pelvic area.
I dealt with them several ways. A couple times I just told them to F*ck off, and once I wanted to see how it could play out so I acted scared and offered to pay.
They wanted me to send money of course but I said I only had cash and would meet them. They stopped responding after that.
When I call or text providers, I use a web app or a burner phone, so my actual personal info can't be traced.
I don't doubt that some of these girls (especially Asians) are part of a large network.
It's just another way for them to try and get more money.
-
10-05-23 16:39 #27956Regular Member

Posts: 17Latinaa
Anyone call one of the Latina ads and decide to not show?
Or show and they look nothing like the picture and change your mind?
Then some dude calls from the Mexican cartel threatens your life for wasting his girls time if you don't pay.
Will send pictures of dismembered Mexicans. One poor guy has his head chopped off.









Reply With Quote






