Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 1366 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 33221
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27746

    Looks decent

    Can't seem to find any info. Doesn't look to have a name besides "Queen".

    Any info would be amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/5138171116

    SD out.

  2. #27745

    Update- Ashely Firefantasy confirmed!

    She will be checking in Saturday afternoon, then here all day Sunday and Monday.

    She'll be staying at an upscale hotel in West Chester. She is eager to see her old friends and to make some new ones! Again, use the number in the Tryst link below.

    The good dr.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me and asked me to get the word out that she wants to come down this weekend. Her plan is to be here from Friday evening through checkout Sunday. If folks can contact her in advance it would be very helpful, she wants to know she'll have enough business to justify the trip.

    Ashley was a fave of mine when she lived here- pretty, tight young bod and a great pleasing attitude. Great value and always performs well. I haven't seen her since spring, but her reviews have remained solid.

    Best contact is through her number on her Columbus tryst ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    The good dr.

  3. #27744

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by SackTap  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a hard time finding a contact for her. Where should I be looking? Feel free to PM.

    Thanks.
    I can only assume this is the lady everyone is referencing. Never seen her myself though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/533580417898

  4. #27743

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Took advantage of her Halloween special today. No need to go into detail about her service.

    I will just say it was scary good. I will take advantage of it. Love watching her CR with the Twins bouncing.

    Then turn around RCG then finishing doggie with that ass in the air. Damn guess I did go into detail. LOL.

    She is worth it without the discount. I will repeat glad she is back.
    I'm having a hard time finding a contact for her. Where should I be looking? Feel free to PM.

    Thanks.

  5. #27742

    Busty Red

    I hope that works out for her. Having an eight year major issue ruling your life is sad. Hope she finds what she needs to get her like back, and kick the Moronic habit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirhino  [View Original Post]
    Really wants out of biz. Too long tooo many. She seemed resentful & contemptuous, about Moronic clients. Wants to disappear & try to start over. Of course she has that pet monkey on her back now for 8 yrs. It's big, heavy all consuming pet. Ya know.

  6. #27741

    Divine Rachel

    Took advantage of her Halloween special today. No need to go into detail about her service.

    I will just say it was scary good. I will take advantage of it. Love watching her CR with the Twins bouncing.

    Then turn around RCG then finishing doggie with that ass in the air. Damn guess I did go into detail. LOL.

    She is worth it without the discount. I will repeat glad she is back.

  7. #27740
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool513  [View Original Post]
    Anyone call one of the Latina ads and decide to not show?

    Or show and they look nothing like the picture and change your mind?

    Then some dude calls from the Mexican cartel threatens your life for wasting his girls time if you don't pay.

    Will send pictures of dismembered Mexicans. One poor guy has his head chopped off.
    I think most of us that has been around for any time at all has gotten them. When they said they would kill my.

    Family I ask if they could start with my ex wife. Heard not back. Damn.

  8. #27739

    Contemptuous

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirhino  [View Original Post]
    Really wants out of biz. Too long tooo many. She seemed resentful & contemptuous, about Moronic clients. Wants to disappear & try to start over. Of course she has that pet monkey on her back now for 8 yrs. It's big, heavy all consuming pet. Ya know.
    It's pretty rare to meet a girl that isn't resentful & contemptuous, about Moronic clients.

  9. #27738

    Cartel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tool513  [View Original Post]
    One poor guy has his head chopped off.
    Was it was on a tortoise, al a Breaking Bad?

    And yes I have received these pics. Not the best customer service, but still better than Popeye's.

  10. #27737

    Anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStang66  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with her when she first started posting but every time I've tried since she has been slow to respond.
    Busy girl is why. PB.

  11. #27736

    Cartel Calls

    Quote Originally Posted by Tool513  [View Original Post]
    Anyone call one of the Latina ads and decide to not show?

    Or show and they look nothing like the picture and change your mind?

    Then some dude calls from the Mexican cartel threatens your life for wasting his girls time if you don't pay.

    Will send pictures of dismembered Mexicans. One poor guy has his head chopped off.
    That happened to me several times in California. I guess they are everywhere now.

    Yeah, some of those pics were pretty gruesome. Body parts, including a chopped up woman's pelvic area.

    I dealt with them several ways. A couple times I just told them to F*ck off, and once I wanted to see how it could play out so I acted scared and offered to pay.

    They wanted me to send money of course but I said I only had cash and would meet them. They stopped responding after that.

    When I call or text providers, I use a web app or a burner phone, so my actual personal info can't be traced.

    I don't doubt that some of these girls (especially Asians) are part of a large network.

    It's just another way for them to try and get more money.

  12. #27735

    Latinaa

    Anyone call one of the Latina ads and decide to not show?

    Or show and they look nothing like the picture and change your mind?

    Then some dude calls from the Mexican cartel threatens your life for wasting his girls time if you don't pay.

    Will send pictures of dismembered Mexicans. One poor guy has his head chopped off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231005-162732.jpg‎  

  13. #27734

    Syn

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one, looks legit and cute! I'll volunteer to try first & report back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/156333886#.
    I had a good time with her when she first started posting but every time I've tried since she has been slow to respond.

  14. #27733
    Some chick with an agenda, ignore all posts


    Posts: 8

    Butler Co. Lives with a man nice place. She has changed. Another, really

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvtang72  [View Original Post]
    Yes I saw her about 3 weeks ago. She has been in mason for a while now. Moved out of her Otr place. She was there about a year after leaving her Norwood location. Same sweetheart same great body. Honestly she the best body around Cincinnati for 100. She told me she was getting ready to move from Mason though, because she was just in a hotel I was trying to talk her into coming to Kentucky.
    Really wants out of biz. Too long tooo many. She seemed resentful & contemptuous, about Moronic clients. Wants to disappear & try to start over. Of course she has that pet monkey on her back now for 8 yrs. It's big, heavy all consuming pet. Ya know.

  15. #27732
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me and asked me to get the word out that she wants to come down this weekend. Her plan is to be here from Friday evening through checkout Sunday. If folks can contact her in advance it would be very helpful, she wants to know she'll have enough business to justify the trip.

    Ashley was a fave of mine when she lived here- pretty, tight young bod and a great pleasing attitude. Great value and always performs well. I haven't seen her since spring, but her reviews have remained solid.

    Best contact is through her number on her Columbus tryst ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    The good dr.
    I miss Ashley sometimes. Looks like I especially miss her old rates! LOL. But how are two half hours cheaper than an hour? That doesn't make sense.

    I will say her new pics look hotter than I remember her! Hope she is doing well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape