Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 24707
-
10-06-23 18:55 #21512Senior Member

Posts: 46Summer
I don't know what is going on with Summer (long time masseuse that everyone talks up) but she currently has two posts on Rubrankings with the same number as she has had for at least a little while. One is her typical Relax and Rejuvenate and the new one is "Summerz end Retreat. " The new one asks you to not ask about any new services and that you can discuss it when on her table for 200/ hr. It also has a pic of her face. It put me off a bit as I have seen her around for a while and never seen her show this much of her face. But I had never seen her (had a couple texts with her before but our schedules didn't line up) and thought it was as good as a time as any.
I am going to guess someone stole her phone. The whole communication was off and weird. She wanted to schedule later and later, way past her normal hours and in a location that wasn't the one that I hear about on here. Also, I have got lazy and don't use Burner anymore. I should have. The number started texting me my name later. I never responded. It was obvious a half-assed attempt at extortion that I will ignore. I just wanted to give everyone a warning as something is going on there.
-
10-06-23 14:43 #21511Senior Member

Posts: 46Scarlett
I have some major issues with back, set up a appointment with Scarlett. She was very responsive to my needs offering numerous suggestions to help my condition. She is trained in the healing arts and knows her craft. She worked all the kinks out and on the flip response to my request and eager to please. As always I left feeling happy. She is a professional full service provider with no bullshit to put up with.
-
10-06-23 13:00 #21510Senior Member

Posts: 258Helpful assistance
Always tip the lady for the massage no matter what. Her hands were roaming all over my body which made it easier for a diy, at one point her finger almost slipped in in places that my eyes opened and was like hmmm. It most of have been the amount of oil she squirted.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
45 for the half hr and 40 for tip kind of expensive but I was in the area figured why not.
Yeah regarding the NRV. Yeah the concept is good but the participants just didn't do it for me. You do pay 15 bucks for admission every time on the weekends it seems that you HAVE TO have a another person. But don't know what is the ratio to females. It may be as usage fest elevated to the 3 power who knows.
On the flip side tho just down the street there is a hotel that seems is being used by folks as extended housing arrangement and did see a couple of ladies walking towards it. I bet if things are tight they may be open to show you around the parking lot or their room. Gna have to try that around check out time / check in time.
I guess either way I am going to spend a lot mor estime in that area to c what's up, may run into some of you degenerates LOL.
-
10-06-23 11:39 #21509Senior Member

Posts: 3103Lol
I didn't pass the interview LOL. How's with stipulations what's this hobby coming to.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 10:18 #21508Senior Member

Posts: 279Second visit to Health, 7 out of 10 experience
Went in again, asked for an hour, directed to a room no fuss just like the first time. Different girl, didn't catch her name as my time was short afterwards. Massage was more thorough, which I didn't know was possible. HE good but not as good as the first time. Had some audio issues this time around:
1) The ambient piano music this time around, I guess they cheaped out and went with ad-supported. Music was interrupted 3-4 x during the session for commercials. Gee thanks, I'd love to hear about Arby's while trying to relax. The first time I came in, no musical interruptions, and there was also a running water / waterfall sound going on, that was cranked up when it was time for fun, but was not present this time. I think I prefer to not hear that, just the piano stuff. Water sounds really had to make me pee afterwards the first time.
2) Unfortunately the room I went into this time was on the right side, next to the state farm insurance office. The guy who works there talks VERY LOUDLY, and those thin walls do not help. It was like trying to jerk off while your mom gabs on the phone in the next room. Not relaxing at all. Really laid into the sale during the deed, my gal was visibly annoyed overhearing him through the wall. Imagine listening to that guy all day, sorry hun.
Next I go I guess I'll bring earplugs.
-
10-04-23 13:44 #21507Senior Member

Posts: 129Zen on Manchester
I get 90 minutes or more at Zen which includes free table shower, hot stones and a full body massage. They are pretty busy on the weekends.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/216997.html
-
10-04-23 11:30 #21506Senior Member

Posts: 1744Jasmine Ballwin
I walked in. It is why I ended up with 30 minutes. I drove by and saw one customer car and hit an ATM. Then headed back. As luck would have it, customer I saw was leaving when I got back. I think they had two rooms going.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
It was 3-4 Friday afternoon. A bunch of horndogs try to start their weekend right so to speak. I lucked out.
-
10-04-23 09:40 #21505Senior Member

Posts: 279I tried NRV a few times pre covid, tried to follow gatherings for couples / ladies there on reddit but either it'd be a no show (which led me to believe people at NRV were making the posts to drum up business-had to pay to get into the theater), not worth the show, or legit 50+ guys show up and you can't breathe in the rooms. That, or some retired fat guy would keep trying to go down on me even though I'm in the straight theater. Haven't been back.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
As for the MP nearby, I've neither heard about HE or DIY there. By her "helping" you, I'm assuming you paid / tipped for DIY? What was the "awesome help"?
-
10-03-23 23:24 #21504Senior Member

Posts: 201Just curious if you called ahead or did you just walk in? I've tried texting a few times and have always been told they don't have any openings.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 15:53 #21503Senior Member

Posts: 258New release and the massage parlor in the adjecent set of stores
So the other day in middle of the week I stopped by new release to check it out; there mostly dudes, one couple showed up while I was checking things out and they went to the back of one of the cinemas and got to town while everyone watched. They were not the most attractive looking or cleanest or full set of teeth having couple. But man they were goi g to town I was like get it get it.
After like 5 min I left and went to the massage place up the embankment on the next set of buildings. The place was clean and well lit; the lady at the front desk welcomed me in, there was an older slim Asian lady waiting so we went in, I stripped and when she came back in I proceeded to tell her where I wanted her.
To concentrate. And she did, she used about a gallon of a coconut oil; she allowed some roaming and her hands were roaming as well. But would not touch me anymore than the rub she then said something and picked up the 5 gallon bucket to pour some in my hands; so I figured being the first time there she was only going to help me.
After her awesome help I cleaned up and left. It was 45 for the half hr and a tip I left more relaxed, until I get to see Parker later this week.
-
10-03-23 15:43 #21502Senior Member

Posts: 258I get the same feeling
Yeah I have been to some places either as short trips or on my way somewhere and pass these places that YOU KNOW some body cashing out but how you find them, is the million dollar question. I have been on this search for 50 yrs and this board has been the closest I have come to finding out. I guess I need to make some QR codes and start pasting them on bathrooms and rest stops to raise awareness of this board.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 12:05 #21501Senior Member

Posts: 279Yes, I would venture to say that she was at least 40's, perhaps older-I'm pretty blind w / o my glasses on, but close up that looks about right. It was not the same lady out front who took the initial fee, she seemed even older and was pretty short in height. Debating on going back this week or trying Calla again. Calla was closer, but cost more, and I'm 1 for 2 HE success there, but the first massage was better. Also may try classic, who knows.
Originally Posted by GoMars
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 11:15 #21500Senior Member

Posts: 1744Jasmine Ballwin
Jasmine Chippewa is being pretty consistent, but I was in Chesterfield with time to kill. Hit Jasmine on Manchester in Ballwin.
A half hour was available so I took it. Hot younger girl was doing the booking, I got the generic 40 something lady. She got to the point. My massage covered my ass, crack, and balls. Not even a pretense. I rubbed a nice Chinese butt through her leggings and a little OTC in front. Quick flip. Boobs come out. I play with them, she starts rubbing. She doesn't mind my hand on her bare ass or a little fur playing. Finish with enough time to clean up. 40 for the half, 60 for the tip.
-
10-02-23 10:05 #21499Senior Member

Posts: 79St Charles Jenny
I have not tried Toni. Her photos are not really making me want to visit her. Jenny in St Charles is much more attractive IMHO.
Originally Posted by StlBang
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
-
10-02-23 09:10 #21498Senior Member

Posts: 2036
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the feedback I did not have any luck. I also checked listcrawler and other alternative sites using keywords for Union, Washington, and other nearby towns. I'm sure someone's getting laid somewhere, but it has not been me. I will be returning for a future visit, if anyone thinks of anything please reach out to me, or post here. Gentleman visiting Portland Oregon are welcome to reach out to me also, happy to help if possible.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





