Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 16689
-
10-09-23 19:42 #14244Senior Member

Posts: 508True
Nice work Dan.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 18:30 #14243Senior Member

Posts: 327I saw Megan last year shortly before her pad got busted, and she'd really let herself go. Not worth it in my opinion.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 14:08 #14242Senior Member

Posts: 26Alizee Lynette
YMMV: I saw her about 2 years ago in Milwaukee at her place. She's real and really chill. Unfortunately, she's not my type, so I rushed the session and split. I wish I would have gotten a chance to see her a few years earlier, when she first got the new tits. When I saw her, she was not posting with the dude, and mostly was just in Milwaukee, so I cannot comment on current status. So, if you like pawgs, she may be great. To me, I like a bit thinner, and less worn, fresh girls. But she's cool. I don't like to leave a negative review on a girl who is likely to be great for others, so I didn't leave a review at first. Price was probably around $300, though I can't recall. Prices are so inflated now, I just assume it was that much. Maybe it was $250? IDK.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 21:39 #14241Senior Member

Posts: 660She sent a weird verification pic that led me to believe the pics in her post were "indicative" at best.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 12:20 #14240Senior Member

Posts: 508Anyone see her?
Anyone see this one yet. I don't recall ever seeing a post?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/847619978012
-
10-07-23 09:34 #14239Senior Member

Posts: 801Got it, thanks.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 08:57 #14238Senior Member

Posts: 944I saw Baddie a few years ago. Relatively open menu and decent time. Something about the setup and transition made me think I was lucky. Could have easily turned into a cash and dash or worse. I'd be cautious with her. She runs with a dangerous crowd. And has sloppy enough protocol that you may brush too close with them in trying to see her.
Originally Posted by KingPeliper
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 03:00 #14237Senior Member

Posts: 944Dani
That's Dani and Jen. Jen was previously Natasha. I saw Natasha about 10 years ago. Good time. Never repeated. And she eventually disappeared.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
There was a review of Dani:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...24#post6543724
I have not seen her. Communication is par for the course, meaning she'll disappear randomly. She makes up for the radio silence in her voluminous ad, I guess? LOL.
-
10-06-23 22:57 #14236Senior Member

Posts: 801Maximum verbosity
Quite the ad:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/844895645436
Has she been reviewed? Damned if I recall.
-
10-06-23 10:30 #14235Senior Member

Posts: 181Hey
Just wanted to know if anyone tried https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/787543813020.
I don't remember if anyone has.
-
10-06-23 01:17 #14234Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks for this report. That sounds more like an STG experience than a high end experience. Maybe she's improved? LOL.
Originally Posted by Phompee
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 00:25 #14233Senior Member

Posts: 944I vaguely remember that. But it's been a pretty long time. Maybe she's changed? I would totally see her in order to experience for myself. But the screening? Zero chance I go through with that.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
It's weirdly asymmetrical. Like I'm supposed to cough up all this information. So she feels comfortable. And what do I get in return? Reviews from a bunch of random perverts. LOL.
-
10-06-23 00:22 #14232Senior Member

Posts: 944I met her accidentally. And I did not spend any time with her. I was there to see someone else. She and a guy walked out of the room when I got there. Which freaked me out. Extremely terrible and sloppy protocol. I walked away. I ended up seeing the girl I intended to see a different time. She was exactly 18. LOL.
Originally Posted by IllBill515
[View Original Post]
But I had absolutely no desire or interest in Jules. Older than I prefer. Very weathered.
Maybe that's your thing? Give her a shot.
-
10-06-23 00:19 #14231Senior Member

Posts: 944Yuna, more gushing.
I saw her once. And I completely agree. Instantly and throughout the entire session, she made me feel like I was truly special to her.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
She resonates very powerfully when you show her respect and appreciation.
In all the communication I've had with her, she's present and kind. This is, sadly, extremely rare.
Why haven't I repeated? Because I tend to be impulsive. Booking a week out or more just doesn't work for me. Not her fault at all.
-
10-05-23 18:30 #14230Regular Member

Posts: 15Jules
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/952478305689
Has anyone had the chance to see this lady?
Any recommendations?










Reply With Quote





