Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14235

    Hey

    Just wanted to know if anyone tried https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/787543813020.

    I don't remember if anyone has.

  2. #14234
    Quote Originally Posted by Phompee  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several years ago. At that time screening was easy with her and she was quite friendly over the phone. In session everything was covered, no kissing, and she positioned herself on the bed so that touching her was not possible. A CBJ was getting me close and I asked her to slow down or stop. That triggered a rapid increase in rate and intensity of stimulation and filled the bag. Then it was up in second and getting dressed. The entire session was maybe 20 min when an hour had be purchased. She has been around for a long time so there must be some guys that like her. I have given her a strong pass ever since.
    Thanks for this report. That sounds more like an STG experience than a high end experience. Maybe she's improved? LOL.

  3. #14233
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Just one more thing about Nikki, did she get banned from here a while back? Or did she just get pissed and won't post?
    I vaguely remember that. But it's been a pretty long time. Maybe she's changed? I would totally see her in order to experience for myself. But the screening? Zero chance I go through with that.

    It's weirdly asymmetrical. Like I'm supposed to cough up all this information. So she feels comfortable. And what do I get in return? Reviews from a bunch of random perverts. LOL.

  4. #14232
    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/952478305689

    Has anyone had the chance to see this lady?

    Any recommendations?
    I met her accidentally. And I did not spend any time with her. I was there to see someone else. She and a guy walked out of the room when I got there. Which freaked me out. Extremely terrible and sloppy protocol. I walked away. I ended up seeing the girl I intended to see a different time. She was exactly 18. LOL.

    But I had absolutely no desire or interest in Jules. Older than I prefer. Very weathered.

    Maybe that's your thing? Give her a shot.

  5. #14231

    Yuna, more gushing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    No point slathering even more Yuna love on the pile, but I will anyway. Aside from being sexy, smart and sane, she has that rare ability to make you feel like you're her special favorite. I've been seeing her for years, and that has never worn off. No other provider I've ever seen has been as good at creating the illusion of genuine, non-transactional intimacy.
    I saw her once. And I completely agree. Instantly and throughout the entire session, she made me feel like I was truly special to her.

    She resonates very powerfully when you show her respect and appreciation.

    In all the communication I've had with her, she's present and kind. This is, sadly, extremely rare.

    Why haven't I repeated? Because I tend to be impulsive. Booking a week out or more just doesn't work for me. Not her fault at all.

  6. #14230

    Jules

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/952478305689

    Has anyone had the chance to see this lady?

    Any recommendations?

  7. #14229
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reminder. She was going bananas. One more reason not to see her.
    I saw her several years ago. At that time screening was easy with her and she was quite friendly over the phone. In session everything was covered, no kissing, and she positioned herself on the bed so that touching her was not possible. A CBJ was getting me close and I asked her to slow down or stop. That triggered a rapid increase in rate and intensity of stimulation and filled the bag. Then it was up in second and getting dressed. The entire session was maybe 20 min when an hour had be purchased. She has been around for a long time so there must be some guys that like her. I have given her a strong pass ever since.

  8. #14228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 698
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Just one more thing about Nikki, did she get banned from here a while back? Or did she just get pissed and won't post?
    Thanks for the reminder. She was going bananas. One more reason not to see her.

  9. #14227
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind big girls at all, Jenna being a favorite of mind. What I don't like is a sloppy big gut. Megan looks big, but is she gross big?
    I don't think so personally, her pics are very accurate. I like a big rack so they have the majority of my attention LOL.

  10. #14226
    Quote Originally Posted by LumberJack5555  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw Nikki earlier this year after following her ads for years. She is a beautiful MILF who has really taken care of herself. While I'm glad I saw her, I'm not sure if I'll see her again as I didn't feel the connection I was hoping for. Thats on me. Perhaps a second time would be better. YMMV. She is very professional and trustworthy, something I find rare in Madtown these days and wouldn't hesitate jumping through her hoops. She has a right to be safe. If you're seeing her on a outcall, she's definitely worth a try. The incall rate seems a bit high, but as you said, it's what the market will bear. And I get why it's higher. Hotel rates have jumped.
    Just one more thing about Nikki, did she get banned from here a while back? Or did she just get pissed and won't post?

  11. #14225
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    I've seen megan recently, she's maybe a little bigger but not as big as some others. Other parts have grown too which I like LOL. She does outcall mostly, or 2 girl with holly at hollys incall. I haven't seen both, or holly at all, but its an interesting combination. Hollys not my cup of tea, good luck if you see them!
    I don't mind big girls at all, Jenna being a favorite of mind. What I don't like is a sloppy big gut. Megan looks big, but is she gross big?

  12. #14224

    More praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a couple months ago. She is pricy and more than I can afford on a regular basis but don't regret seeing her. She's a beautiful woman who provided a wonderful session. Her incall is safe and clean. I do plan on seeing her again sometime.
    No point slathering even more Yuna love on the pile, but I will anyway. Aside from being sexy, smart and sane, she has that rare ability to make you feel like you're her special favorite. I've been seeing her for years, and that has never worn off. No other provider I've ever seen has been as good at creating the illusion of genuine, non-transactional intimacy.

  13. #14223

    Totally agree on Yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapShooter01  [View Original Post]
    You may want to read her reviews on TER and then make your decision on her screening and fee. It was the best $450 I have spent for an escort.

    I highly recommend Yuna!
    I saw her once a couple months ago. She is pricy and more than I can afford on a regular basis but don't regret seeing her. She's a beautiful woman who provided a wonderful session. Her incall is safe and clean. I do plan on seeing her again sometime.

  14. #14222
    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Holly was offering a threesome with Megan who's become a really big girl from recent pictures. Has anyone partaken? Don't know if I would because of their past but once the little man starts talking anything is possible.
    I've seen megan recently, she's maybe a little bigger but not as big as some others. Other parts have grown too which I like LOL. She does outcall mostly, or 2 girl with holly at hollys incall. I haven't seen both, or holly at all, but its an interesting combination. Hollys not my cup of tea, good luck if you see them!

  15. #14221

    Convict duo?

    Holly was offering a threesome with Megan who's become a really big girl from recent pictures. Has anyone partaken? Don't know if I would because of their past but once the little man starts talking anything is possible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape