Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 552 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5531

    Pands roster

    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the lineup for pan or kit?
    When the lineup isn't posted / share it on Instagram, you can DM the club and they respond pretty quick.

  2. #5530

    Lineup

    Anyone know the lineup for pan or kit?

  3. #5529

    Who is left to match visa?

    Visa retired or something?.

  4. #5528
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention.

    Adora (newer & gorgeous), Liz (La caliente! Diamond (every Friday) and Cierra (SP?) (Lusty pulchritude).

    Frankly, so target rich I had too little money and time.
    Any Intel on Adora? Don't forget Mandy was there too.

  5. #5527

    Better than that

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Mercedes was in with Monse. Not all was lost.
    Not to mention.

    Adora (newer & gorgeous), Liz (La caliente! Diamond (every Friday) and Cierra (SP?) (Lusty pulchritude).

    Frankly, so target rich I had too little money and time.

  6. #5526
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Well fuck, was just thinking of heading that way.
    Mercedes was in with Monse. Not all was lost.

  7. #5525
    Well fuck, was just thinking of heading that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Pandora Empty. Only 4-5 girl.

  8. #5524
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Pandora Empty

    Pandora Empty. Only 4-5 girl.

  9. #5523

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I took Anya to a VIP room. She got blacked.
    Can you clear some space in your inbox? Wanted to follow up on some questions about the experience.

  10. #5522

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by BroDot  [View Original Post]
    Settled for a handshake at the usual price in the LD area.
    And what is the usual price for that? I figure it's a way for her to start knowing me.

  11. #5521
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    One of her coworkers once described her to me as a germaphobe. I suspect she is full of shit. I doubt she ever does anything as a working girl. She will not touch a bare dick with her hand. I do like the words that come out of her mouth as she rubs my pants.
    LOL. Yea I've met SW's who won't even touch your dick without a hat on it. What a joke LOL. Or the big brave independent street walkers who will offer you a prized bare handjob in response to you looking for a BBBJ. I once had one of these young entrepenurs really try and sell me hard and was like "for x amount you can touch me" wanted me to give her like 50 bucks to touch her tits or some shit. It's like LOL. I bet there are some incels out there who would jump at the opportunity.

  12. #5520
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    If you pay that much to any dancer it better not be 15 minutes and not in the club.
    The mighty Quinn: Those were my exact thoughts / initial reaction when I read that!

  13. #5519

    Paisley germaphobe

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Extras in the LDA were as minimal that she felt like it was her first dance ever. YMMV, hopefully higher.

    She mentioned 5 C for BJ in a closet but doesn't do OTC in Seattle because it is illegal. She goes to Nevada for "working girl" income because it's legal there.
    One of her coworkers once described her to me as a germaphobe. I suspect she is full of shit. I doubt she ever does anything as a working girl. She will not touch a bare dick with her hand. I do like the words that come out of her mouth as she rubs my pants.

  14. #5518

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Known for her dirty talk, reports of painful covered BJs and HJs at higher than average rates.
    Extras in the LDA were as minimal that she felt like it was her first dance ever. YMMV, hopefully higher.

    She mentioned 5 C for BJ in a closet but doesn't do OTC in Seattle because it is illegal. She goes to Nevada for "working girl" income because it's legal there.

  15. #5517

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Gpc1085  [View Original Post]
    lmmfao!! You guys forking that out? Geez
    If you pay that much to any dancer it better not be 15 minutes and not in the club.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape