Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 552 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven  [View Original Post]
    So recently paid a visit to Pandoras and all the same faces as usual. Then this one girl caught my eye that I don't remember seeing before and reading for forum I can't find anything on her so does anyone have any info on a girl, pretty sure her name was Paisley? Day time worker, think I saw her walking out around 6.

    She had no tattoos that I could see and looked like she had long brown hair. Sometimes hard to see in that lighting. But she would get on the stage, do her short little dance, then get off the stage and put on a sweatshirt and go off and sit by herself in the corner close to where the entrance and exit is. She wouldn't even walk around and try to talk to or get dances from anyone. Eventually guys went up to throw a few dollars to her when she went on stage and then she started doing the rounds and talking to a lot of people.

    Anyone got any info on this girl? IG or whatever else maybe? Or just what does she do and charge in private or VIP. Any info greatly appreciated and DM is cool too.
    Use the search function on the upper right corner. She's got 58 mentions.

  2. #5510

    Pandoras Paisley

    So recently paid a visit to Pandoras and all the same faces as usual. Then this one girl caught my eye that I don't remember seeing before and reading for forum I can't find anything on her so does anyone have any info on a girl, pretty sure her name was Paisley? Day time worker, think I saw her walking out around 6.

    She had no tattoos that I could see and looked like she had long brown hair. Sometimes hard to see in that lighting. But she would get on the stage, do her short little dance, then get off the stage and put on a sweatshirt and go off and sit by herself in the corner close to where the entrance and exit is. She wouldn't even walk around and try to talk to or get dances from anyone. Eventually guys went up to throw a few dollars to her when she went on stage and then she started doing the rounds and talking to a lot of people.

    Anyone got any info on this girl? IG or whatever else maybe? Or just what does she do and charge in private or VIP. Any info greatly appreciated and DM is cool too.

  3. #5509
    Yea I can confirm that. Just saw her the other day. Was lucky enough to get a dance with her. As everyone knows, she's like really hot. Boobs, legs, ass, face, smooth skin. But then yea that $700 price for the 15 minute VIP room just kinda killed it. Stick to the $40 dances unless you want to cough up that much $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    She offers expensive CFS, she usually asks for $700 and up.

  4. #5508
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got intel on her? She was pretty busy and I'd like to see her. PM me if you have contact info.

    What's she want for the VIP?
    She offers expensive CFS, she usually asks for $700 and up.

  5. #5507

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Ava is half Korean and worked Friday. And has huge breasts.
    Has anyone got intel on her? She was pretty busy and I'd like to see her. PM me if you have contact info.

    What's she want for the VIP?

  6. #5506
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatUpp  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why girls are leaving Pandora's? I saw Isabella now goes to kittens and also saw Chocolatina is also going to kittens now.
    Heard the same from dancers at Kittens. Greener pastures. Said it's been slow so considering joining Pans. Guys not getting rooms and can't figure out why. Told her their rates are too high. Offer happy hour or frequent flyer discounts.

  7. #5505
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Recently had an appointment with her. Hhr. She talked for a while (10+ min) then asked if I'm into extras. Obviously. So pants off, and she started with a little BBBJ which shocked me but it was game time. Only for her to say "everything I do is covered, this is just a warm up" 🤔 🤨 ooookay. So, CBJ. No where near as good. Kinda low energy. She's sensual, not pse style, no dt / bls / spit / gag etc. A lot of covered HJ too, though it was lubed enough that it wasn't awful, but not particularly great either. I asked her if I could fuck her and she said sure! We did some doggy, but after the meh CBJ / chj, I wasnt feeling it. She continued some slow CBJ but never finished. Times up.

    Some of that is on me. I could have told her I was looking to play right away. But, she's new to me so I was trying to feel out her vibe, some girls balk at that shit. And while she's absolutely my type physically, the sex just wasn't what I look for. Probably won't repeat, but we'll see. To her credit, she was willing and game, but it wasnt particularly what I hoped it would be like.
    Thanks for the report was going to see he but only wanted a BBBJ so now probably won't.

  8. #5504

    Girls are leaving? Says who?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatUpp  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why girls are leaving Pandora's?
    They owe rent.

    They got a deal at the other club (e. G, free rent for a month).

    They got a problem w / somebody there.

    They got a new pimp who got a problem w / somebody there.

    Nobody's leaving anywhere you just work at (the club everybody is going to).

    Generally those are the top 5 reasons why "everybody is leaving" a club.

  9. #5503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatUpp  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why girls are leaving Pandora's? I saw Isabella now goes to kittens and also saw Chocolatina is also going to kittens now.
    They are spoiled brats that try to scam and charge to much for to little service. They can't compete at Pans so the went to Kittens with all them other scamming b's.

  10. #5502
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Sunny's a returnee, also did an escort stint for a bit. Danced with her once. Pricey HJ in chairs but the sexyness made it kinda worth it. Quoted me 1 K for FS and 800 for BJ in rooms. Pass.
    Sunny is hot, selective, pricy & worth it. Did take out with her. Hot times. DM for details.

  11. #5501

    Girls going leaving Pandora's

    Does anyone know why girls are leaving Pandora's? I saw Isabella now goes to kittens and also saw Chocolatina is also going to kittens now.

  12. #5500

    Sunny

    Sunny's a returnee, also did an escort stint for a bit. Danced with her once. Pricey HJ in chairs but the sexyness made it kinda worth it. Quoted me 1 K for FS and 800 for BJ in rooms. Pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by BroDot  [View Original Post]
    I did see a new to me dancer who had a smoking body. Her name was Sunny. She was ignoring everyone till her regular came in. They disappeared for 30 and then she made the rounds. I'm assuming, there's a decent but expensive menu based on her behavior. Was hoping to see Kenzie after that recent report of her offering more than expected. Oh well, another day.

  13. #5499
    Or it could be Chanel another half asian crazy nice body. Only works twice a week though.

  14. #5498

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in the back too. A few times and tried to her her attention but she was booked. Anyone know who she is?
    Ava is half Korean and worked Friday. And has huge breasts.

  15. #5497
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in the back too. A few times and tried to her her attention but she was booked. Anyone know who she is?
    Coronalime will likely know who she is. I've seen her but I don't know her name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape