rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 658 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9146
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    A worthless Nazi you are.
    Wow. This Thread has really been a storage of low-life individuals. I can't imagine what's next. Or, how you're going to top this one.

    Sad.

  2. #9145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha, that's the funniest shit ever! What kind of specifics is that: "YMMV. But DFK, DATY, BBBJ and CFS on the menu. " You knew that this Maria person fucks and sucks and just repeated this.
    I posted what I experienced with her.

    This is just more of "Accuse the other of that you are guilty. " Posting plagiarized reviews is what you do all the time.

    How many times have you read "Mein Kampf"?

  3. #9144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    A worthless Nazi you are.
    Hahaha, that's the funniest shit ever! What kind of specifics is that: "YMMV. But DFK, DATY, BBBJ and CFS on the menu. " You knew that this Maria person fucks and sucks and just repeated this. You need to do better, old silly man. What was the toilet's color at her place? C'Mon. Without this your adventure didn't happen. Lying faggot you are!

  4. #9143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I know I know, the stuff you write could be written about the places in Honolulu no specifics, just unsolicited advice (s) or general opinions.
    Are you Herr Goebbels?

    "Accuse the other of that you are guilty. ".

    You are the one known for no specifics.

    As an example of one of my posts, what additional specifics would you want added?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    As has been mentioned, more is available. May be a YMMV. But DFK, DATY, BBBJ and CFS on the menu. BBFS is not an option with her.

    I had her massage once and enjoyed it. I don't even bother with the massage with her now and have a great time.
    And no, I did not leave out her rate. Was in the title of the post.

    A worthless Nazi you are.

  5. #9142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you should use a more reliable source than the Urban Dictionary.

    https://www.niche.com/places-to-live...-worcester-ma/

    Ranked as B+ and in the top 100 best places for young professionals.

    But you being an old degenerate, being in the top 100 places for YOUNG professionals would not matter to you,.
    You are neither young nor professional. LOL! You are a moralizing piece of shit living in a place that sucks big time. Everyone in Boston knows that Worcester is a shithole. By the way, why do you post on the Boston board if you even don't live here? I know I know, the stuff you write could be written about the places in Honolulu — no specifics, just unsolicited advice (s) or general opinions. Worthless faggot you are.

  6. #9141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey fuckface! Don't you live in the Worcester area? As the Urban Dictionary describes it, "A fucking dump located in Massachussetts. . Ranked #1 in the top ten most undesirable places to live in the United States."

    You should be a complete retard to live in a shithole like that. But it fits you well.
    Maybe you should use a more reliable source than the Urban Dictionary.

    https://www.niche.com/places-to-live...-worcester-ma/

    Ranked as B+ and in the top 100 best places for young professionals.

    But you being an old degenerate, being in the top 100 places for YOUNG professionals would not matter to you,.

  7. #9140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea. Why don't you enlighten us all based on your experience.
    Hey fuckface! Don't you live in the Worcester area? As the Urban Dictionary describes it, "A fucking dump located in Massachussetts. . Ranked #1 in the top ten most undesirable places to live in the United States."

    You should be a complete retard to live in a shithole like that. But it fits you well.

  8. #9139
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    how does it feel to be old and stupid?
    I have no idea. Why don't you enlighten us all based on your experience.

  9. #9138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Seems someone got his butt whipped, and then took his ball to go home.
    I blocked CrazyCrouton / Wiseass, not you. Hey old imbecile, how does it feel to be old and stupid?

  10. #9137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Next time try "in don't". That would sound better.

    Having said that, I am blocking you, Mr. Toilet Color expert. Bye fuckface it was good (not really) to know you.
    Seems someone got his butt whipped, and then took his ball to go home.

  11. #9136
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Next time try "in don't". That would sound better.

    Having said that, I am blocking you, Mr. Toilet Color expert. Bye fuckface it was good (not really) to know you.
    Yah, Mr. Intellectual! It took You awhile to realize, You buried yourself with that Post. Better to "Resign" rather than hear "Checkmate!

    Andir (No Mas), Liar and Fraud!

  12. #9135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Stupid People, are you going with that Post, or would you like to retract it, and try again?

    P.S. You forgot the apostrophe on "don't", Mister Intellectual.
    Next time try "in don't". That would sound better.

    Having said that, I am blocking you, Mr. Toilet Color expert. Bye fuckface — it was good (not really) to know you.

  13. #9134
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Disingenuous Andir

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    What the actual fuck? I am not talking about sexual acts, I am talking about sex when the erect penis goes into the vagina. It's absolutely clear from what I wrote. Stop pretending, faggot, that you do not understand this.

    When did the the panda guy say that Emma is 5'5"? LOL! You fucking idiot. Hey LastPanda how tall Emma is? Approximately.

    Yeah, yeah, I am going to describe the toilet color in the parlor for you. LOL! Anyone can go there for like 5 minutes and describe it to you in details. Only in your suburban imbecilic mind it's evidence of anything.

    558 is presently my favorite place. Over the time after they opened, I was with 7 providers there. Here is my ranking list, from best to worst.

    1. Shirley, 2 times. She is in NYC now.

    2. Lingling, once; also in flushing.

    3. Lulu, 3 times. NYC.

    4. CeeCee, once. Don't know where she is.

    And then distant 5-7.

    5. Coco, 3 times. Don't know where she is. Given the rumors, stopped seeing her.

    6. Emma, 3 times. Presently working. Cute but no fucking.

    7. Mya, once. Presently working. Very similar to Emma but not as cute. Much taller though.

    Also, could you please stop pming me? And no, I am not going to reconcile with you. I dont like stupid people. Sorry.
    Speaking of Stupid People, are you going with that Post, or would you like to retract it, and try again?

    P.S. You forgot the apostrophe on "don't", Mister Intellectual.

  14. #9133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Who are you now Bill Clinton? A BJ isn't a Sex Act? Keep moving the Goalposts. Everyone knows a BJ is a Sex Act. You said "No Sex for any amount" Then of course at that moment a BJ does nothing for you.

    Now the next Reply:

    As far as whether I was with Mya or Emma, the Girl said Emma, am I going to start arguing with her that she's not.
    What the actual fuck? I am not talking about sexual acts, I am talking about sex when the erect penis goes into the vagina. It's absolutely clear from what I wrote. Stop pretending, faggot, that you do not understand this.

    When did the the panda guy say that Emma is 5'5"? LOL! You fucking idiot. Hey LastPanda how tall Emma is? Approximately.

    Yeah, yeah, I am going to describe the toilet color in the parlor for you. LOL! Anyone can go there for like 5 minutes and describe it to you in details. Only in your suburban imbecilic mind it's evidence of anything.

    558 is presently my favorite place. Over the time after they opened, I was with 7 providers there. Here is my ranking list, from best to worst.

    1. Shirley, 2 times. She is in NYC now.

    2. Lingling, once; also in flushing.

    3. Lulu, 3 times. NYC.

    4. CeeCee, once. Don't know where she is.

    And then distant 5-7.

    5. Coco, 3 times. Don't know where she is. Given the rumors, stopped seeing her.

    6. Emma, 3 times. Presently working. Cute but no fucking.

    7. Mya, once. Presently working. Very similar to Emma but not as cute. Much taller though.

    Also, could you please stop pming me? And no, I am not going to reconcile with you. I don’t like stupid people. Sorry.

  15. #9132
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Andir, The Phantom AMP Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    .....When and where did the panda guy said he had sex with her? Can you actually understand plain English, fuckface? The guy said he got a bare BJ from her and came on her tits. No mentioning of the penetrative sex. I was 3 times with her. Always super hard "no" to fucking. By the way, I eat her as much as I want to. Fingers in her vag are not a problem as well. She is fine with getting cum-ed on anywhere on her body besides her face and pussy. Good times.
    Who are you now Bill Clinton? A BJ isn't a Sex Act? Keep moving the Goalposts. Everyone knows a BJ is a Sex Act. You said "No Sex for any amount" Then of course at that moment a BJ does nothing for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    ....Fully naked. A lot of kissing and hugging. You can eat her as much as you want to. No sex for any amount. She has a sweet personality........
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Ah? The panda guy did not say she fucked him. If anyone was able to stick it into Emma, please let me know. She doesn't do it for any amount of money. The panda guy could get a BJ from her good for him. I did not even ask for that because it does not mean much for me. I want FS, preferably bare.
    Now the next Reply:

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Emma was 5'5, you said! Her body was lean, you said! Hahaha, as CrazyCrouton would say. You were with Mya, you old imbecile, not with Emma. Nothing wrong is with being with Mya, but you fucked up again. So, you went to the parlor like yesterday to take notes about the toilet color, etc......Moron is as moron does. Get a clue, fuckface.
    As far as whether I was with Mya or Emma, the Girl said Emma, am I going to start arguing with her that she's not. So if we carry this a little farther, then your saying LastPanda was with Mya and not Emma, and he's a Moron too! The main thing is, You were never there. As I figured, you never answered the questions. As a Reminder:

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    So Andir, if you where really there, What is sitting on the desk on Top in the Middle? What is the Color of the Toilet and the Sink in the Bathroom? Where's the Toilet Paper in the Bathroom? What's across from the Bathroom and 1st Room Door on the Hallway Wall (You can't miss it)? Do I expect you to answer these questions? Nope! Anyone who has been at Rose Aromatherapy wouldn't have any problem answering.
    You accused me of not going anywhere, so if I got Mya instead of Emma, I must have been there! Now just answer a couple of questions to prove you were there. If you still don't, which I expect a reply of Word Salad and Insults, You really weren't there. You just Posted a Fake Review based on Info you gathered through your Puppet Accounts, to make yourself look like a Normal Person. Well here's your Chance to Verify Your Post!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape