Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 9866
-
10-03-23 17:22 #9131Senior Member

Posts: 1247Emma was 5'5, you said! Her body was lean, you said! Hahaha, as CrazyCrouton would say. You were with Mya, you old imbecile, not with Emma. Nothing wrong is with being with Mya, but you fucked up again. So, you went to the parlor like yesterday to take notes about the toilet color, etc. The problem is that you are too fucking dumb. Well, that's not the first time you fucked up big time — I still remember vividly how you posted a link to the 10-year-old article as evidence of recent events. Moron is as moron does. Get a clue, fuckface.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 12:25 #9130Senior Member

Posts: 1247Blah blah blah.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
LOL! Emma is not 5'5". That's your boyfriend Steve is that tall. She is more like 5' - 5'1". But I agree that she is super sweet. Isn't that what I wrote?
When and where did the panda guy said he had sex with her? Can you actually understand plain English, fuckface? The guy said he got a bare BJ from her and came on her tits. No mentioning of the penetrative sex. I was 3 times with her. Always super hard "no" to fucking. By the way, I eat her as much as I want to. Fingers in her vag are not a problem as well. She is fine with getting cum-ed on anywhere on her body besides her face and pussy. Good times.
-
10-02-23 23:49 #9129Banned Member

Posts: 1036Disingenuous Andir
As I just said in my previous Post: "Toss some word Salad, Move the Goalposts, change the Subject, throw in some Insults, yet never answer directly. All to make noone remember what the original topic was. A WindPuppet in front of a Tire Store has more of a Spine!" I asked you to pick one, you obviously are avoiding it, because you know you'd be proven wrong. So now make some Accusations and run away. Typical Ball-less Scumbag.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Throwing out names of known Providers? Your Incorrect! They are Names of Providers I have seen, they are not all known to You. I would think at least all Members reading the Boston Thread has seen at least one of these providers, with the exception of Amy. She was a referral, BBBJ and BBFS for 200 in Worcester. You wanted a Review and I asked you to pick one, you didn't, so I'll pick the most recent Emma.
"Last week I was up in Waltham and on Impulse called Rose Aromatherapy for an appointment with Emma. I showed up 5 minutes early, met her and was ushered into the 1st Room. Emma was Cute, around 5'5' with a Lean Body, later saw Nice B-Cups with Nice Nips and the Typical Asian Bush. She was very Pleasant and Friendly. Massage started out without oil, then she used oil later. She asked whether I wanted Hot Stones, which was a Nice Touch. No teasing, straight to the Flip and the Traditional Pillow. Negotiating pursued and ended up with a Nude BBBJ, no DATY or FIV. She said DATY was "Dirty". Didn't know whether she thought the Act itself was "Dirty" or she just was clean down there at the time. BBBJ was as LastPanda said, Inexperienced. Like a Girl just learning how using a Banana to practice. Sweet Girl though!
Now before you start your Bullshit of saying it; s a lie, and I was never there (ala DumDum), let's add some Shop Details. At the Front of the Building, go through the Front Door into the Foyer, up the Stairs to the Landing. On the Right is the Door to enter the Shop. Once through the Door, the Reception Desk is in front of you, with something sitting on top in the middle. On your left is the Hallway with the Rooms. I was ushered into the 1st Room which is on the right of the Hallway. The Bathroom is between The Desk and the 1st Room. Very Small Bathroom. Just enough Space to stand between the Toilet (on the right) and the Sink (on the left). The Session Room is average Size. When you walk in the Room, Massage Tale in the Middle, Head Side opposite the Door. Coat Hooks on the Right behind the Door, On the Left of the Door is a Chair, and next to the Chair is the Talbe with all the Massage Supplies. Opposite Wall has a Very Big Drapes, which are drawn, and big enough to look like there are 2 windows side by side behind it.
So Andir, if you where really there, What is sitting on the desk on Top in the Middle? What is the Color of the Toilet and the Sink in the Bathoom? Where's the Toilet Paper in the Bathroom? What's across from the Bathroom and 1st Room Door on the Hallway Wall (You can't miss it)? Do I expect you to answer these questions? Nope! Anyone who has been at Rose Aromatherapy wouldn't have any problem answering.
As a Reminder:
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Which one does my Review agree with more?
Originally Posted by TheLastPanda
[View Original Post]
Fucking Moron has to Troll using his Puppet Account:
If Bunnymeat isn't one of your Personas, why don't you ask him where his Reviews of the 4 others are?
Originally Posted by BunnyMeat
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 11:01 #9128Senior Member

Posts: 1247The dude is mad
Wow, dumbass, also known as Wiseass, is really really insane. Throwing out the names of known providers, still no a real review of any of them. Is this faggot for real? That's a rhetorical question — this worthless piece of shit obviously doesn't go anywhere.
Hey faggot, I mean Dumbass, why you stopped posting from your CrazyCrouton account? Oh, it was banned! How could I forget.
-
10-01-23 23:01 #9127Banned Member

Posts: 1036Andir throws a Stone from His Glass Basement
Toss some word Salad, Move the Goalposts, change the Subject, throw in some Insults, yet never answer directly. All to make noone remember what the original topic was. A Windpuppet in front of a Tire Store has more of a Spine!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
You call it trolling because you consider yourself above being called out. Everyone else calls it Fact Checking.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
You've been a BS-Spewing Idiot from Day 1. Go back to Florida and the Jag Sandbox. Take all your Personas with you too!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Sure who would you like me to review? As I have stated more than once, I see my regular, have been seeing her for 2 years. On occasion, I will see another Provider on recommendation from my Monger Buddies or a Spur of the Moment Impulse. So more than a Month ago to 2 years ago, There are, Amy, Jessica, Sunny, Kiki, Angela, Kiki (2), Candy, Sunny (2), Lulu, Coco, and Coco (2). This past Month have been WeiWei and Emma. If I post about Emma, it will align with LastPanda's Post and affirm that something is definitely wrong with you (No Sexual Services allowed). So which one? Some I have already mentioned, but feel free to pick one!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
As far as Mattis Moron McBragg, besides writing Fake Reviews (Hot Stones, LOL), the Moron posts that he had a relationship with a Tranny, Alexis from Andrew Sq, who is now Tammy the Post-op, which Mattis still can't get over. Dude is on PREP now (from the oThER Site), and He posts here, that He gets his Body waxed, so he's Skin Smooth and Hairless. Already has a Strap-on (oThER) Site), and wouldn't doubt he has a wig, maybe a couple of wigs. Be vigilant Andir, You have a hankering for the Ladyboys (from Rubmaps), pretty obvious which account You are over there. I'd be careful if I were you, that next Ladyboy may be Mattis Moonlighting for extra cash saving up for his (her) Implants.
Funny how both of you follow the DumDum Playbook. "Accuse others of what You do Yourself".
-
10-01-23 21:24 #9126Senior Member

Posts: 3853My Biggest Fan Strikes Again!
The TransFaggot just can't help itself can it? My biggest fan continues to follow my every move. If I had an award for the biggest fan, this idiot would be it!
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Oh, and Andir, you question when this TransFaggot will ever post anything? Good luck. A2 created this forum specifically for this Non-Binary because it cannot post anywhere else. Every post that this thing posts outside of the MassHoles gets deleted.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Let's not forget when this TransFaggot takes it too far:
I guess you just couldn't help yourself. Now he's on your admin ignore list and you can't respond to anything he says, even if you log out so you can see his posts.
If you do, and you respond, I will ban you the first time you do it.
Before you say it, yes, you were being a dick, you wanted to be a dick, you just thought you worded it so I wouldn't be able to say anything.
A2.
Seriously, don't comment another one of his posts or you get banned.
Leave it to dumbass to ruin it. Peace!
-
10-01-23 12:30 #9125Senior Member

Posts: 1247Anyone knows?
Does anyone know when dumbass, also known as Wiseass, will post an actual review of any provider at any place? The schizophrenic bs he is posting for months / years is getting old.
-
09-30-23 22:15 #9124Banned Member

Posts: 1036Too Many Personas
Thanks Andir! Forgot which Account you signed into! Your starting to get as bad as Mattiis Moron McBragg.
Originally Posted by BunnyMeat
[View Original Post]
Bunnymeat aka Andir aka Cheeze aka (and on and on).
-
09-28-23 11:51 #9123Senior Member

Posts: 1247By the way, who is Wiseman? Are you referring to the worthless moron who calls himself Wiseass? He is as entertaining as inflamed hemorrhoids which you have, silly old man.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 08:48 #9122Senior Member

Posts: 1247Stupid is as stupid dies. You even don't live here. Go away, you retarded piece of shit.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 08:42 #9121Banned Member

Posts: 4190ANDIR CHEEZE. The Wiseman had some time for you here. That's more entertaining than you fighting with yourself using many accounts.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 21:43 #9120Senior Member

Posts: 1247Was this dumb fuck Danny guy actually you? Or you are independently that stupid? I said FS and BJ. Do you know the difference between only BJ and FS accompanied by BJ?
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I know you are trolling. It's the only way for you to remain kind of relevant.
Hey faggot, post a review about any provider, at any place. Anything, good or bad. You really turned into the bs-spewing idiot.
-
09-25-23 20:40 #9119Banned Member

Posts: 1036Andir in Denial?
Another lie, to protect your Fragile Ego! You seem to forget another Post of yours:
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
It mattered to you then! If we are to believe that Newton Post. So the Newton Post is a Fake Review? A lie?
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 18:33 #9118Senior Member

Posts: 1247Ah? The panda guy did not say she fucked him. If anyone was able to stick it into Emma, please let me know. She doesn't do it for any amount of money. The panda guy could get a BJ from her — good for him. I did not even ask for that because it does not mean much for me. I want FS, preferably bare.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 18:25 #9117Banned Member

Posts: 1036Andir, Man of Many Identities
I see your Dentist Bob Persona advised you on your reply! LOL.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DentistBob
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






