Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 556 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 8328
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #6543

    Sloppy seconds provider?

    Would anyone know a sloppy seconds provider? Any Intel appreciated or just PM me after you seen one and tell me so I can go see them after haha.

  2. #6542

    Please PM me on how to book with this crew?

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    I have banged every single one of Tasia's crew. I am not surprised Lexey went full schizo. She had inner demons. Heck she was one of these people worshipping the pentagram and the upside down cross LOL. As far as hotness, Gypsy was def the prettiest, followed by a photo finish 2nd place by Natalie, and Lexey was 3rd. Then Shay and Brook.

    Damn I have had more hot girls than hot meals in Vegas ha ha ha.
    Hi, can you PM on how to book with them?

  3. #6541
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    This blonde Barbie is a well known BBFS cutie in SoCal and currently visiting LV and available thru PD. She is touring with a UTR Barbie named Lizzie and they are available for doubles. However, expect some major sticker shock as this Liz chick frequently gets FMTY to exotic locales like Dubai, Paris, and Germany.

    I have creampied MariahRenee many times, actually her very first client on Hx in beginning of 2019 when she just turned 18 yo. She left LA and moved to the Bay Area but travels the entire country. Have seen ads posted in NY and Chicago. Enjoy some action shots below. I got tons of footage and pics of her hotness. Classic tall, thin, blue eyed Barbie.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/MariahRenee

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MariahRenee
    Dubai? Yikes. I wonder how many times she has been shat upon.

  4. #6540

    MariahRenee

    This blonde Barbie is a well known BBFS cutie in SoCal and currently visiting LV and available thru PD. She is touring with a UTR Barbie named Lizzie and they are available for doubles. However, expect some major sticker shock as this Liz chick frequently gets FMTY to exotic locales like Dubai, Paris, and Germany.

    I have creampied MariahRenee many times, actually her very first client on Hx in beginning of 2019 when she just turned 18 yo. She left LA and moved to the Bay Area but travels the entire country. Have seen ads posted in NY and Chicago. Enjoy some action shots below. I got tons of footage and pics of her hotness. Classic tall, thin, blue eyed Barbie.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/MariahRenee

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MariahRenee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mariah Renee 18yo Barbie bbfscip (4).jpg‎   Mariah Renee 18yo Barbie bbfscip (12).jpg‎   Mariah Renee 18yo Barbie bbfscip (8).jpg‎   Mariah Renee 18yo Barbie bbfscip (6).jpg‎   Mariah Renee 18yo Barbie bbfscip (7).jpg‎  

    Mariah Renee 18yo Barbie bbfscip (11).jpg‎   Mariah Renee 18yo Barbie bbfscip (10).jpg‎   iPhone_2023-09-27_235243.jpg‎   Mariah Renee 18yo Barbie bbfscip (2).jpg‎   Lizzie NY Barbie in LV for your pleasure.jpg‎  


  5. #6539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 504

    Abby

    Was clicking through them looking at the ladies, and came across Abby's ad. I saw here a long time ago, and so I went ahead and clicked her ad to see what she was up to. She has a link to Abby's Titties: https://abbystitties.com/. If you click on the link it takes you to a page with a picture of her titties and a button that says "Touch Me". I did and it takes you to her Only Fans website: https://onlyfans.com/abbybush. I did not look at her content, so not sure what she has there.

  6. #6538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Looks like steak and jedi are the most knowledgeable about the girl but both don't allow pm LOL.

    So, Jedi or Steak if yiu see this and willing to share. I appreciate it LOL.
    I think Jonsun1 is just busting your balls. Jedi is never going to share anything other than his photos of him in his shirt banging hot chicks. That's about all you're going to get is him bragging.

  7. #6537
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Steak he might be able to help you? He knows all of Tasia's crew!
    Thanks! Looks like steak and jedi are the most knowledgeable about the girl but both don't allow pm LOL.

    So, Jedi or Steak if yiu see this and willing to share. I appreciate it LOL.

  8. #6536

    Tasia contact

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    From what I understand is that it takes a few visits with Tasia to open the book. I saw Tasia a couple of times and she said "maybe next time" But Tasia is still a good fuck. Its sad Lexey dropped off the scope, I really wanted to drop a few loads inside her.
    Appreciate the info! How would I go about visiting with Tasia?

  9. #6535

    Pretty Feet

    Quote Originally Posted by FootLove6  [View Original Post]
    Any bb providers offer any foot play? I'll be in Vegas next week. TIA.
    I've managed to enjoy Abby's pretty feet many times. Granted it took a while to get her used to the idea but now she's on board with it.

    Of course her gorgeous long legs just add to the pleasure. As always, if you want to paint her toes with your j*zz plan to pay up to play.

  10. #6534

    Foot fetish?

    Any bb providers offer any foot play? I'll be in Vegas next week. TIA.

  11. #6533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Could someone share gypsy number with me? Seems like the best looking one stilling meeting with people and I'm not trying to visit tesia just to get her number. Tia.
    Steak he might be able to help you? He knows all of Tasia's crew!

  12. #6532
    Quote Originally Posted by NVHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    Gypsy aka pamela morrison.
    Could someone share gypsy number with me? Seems like the best looking one stilling meeting with people and I'm not trying to visit tesia just to get her number. Tia.

  13. #6531
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    Who is the girl in the fourth picture? Covering her face with the black phone.
    Gypsy aka pamela morrison.

  14. #6530

    Abby

    Any videos of abby in action?

  15. #6529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Steak

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yup, text Abby with a pic of some cash, Jameson, Jagermeister, or Don Julio and she is putty in your hands. Funny picture of Abby below. She would rather drown than lose her fav bottle of booze ha ha ha!

    Swing by Roberto's Taco Shop in Henderson before taking Abby to your hotel. She loves Mex food and you will need the calories from all the banging ahead of you LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Damn bro love your SM page. You got some serious Abby-worship going on there LOL. I mean even in my throw away accounts, I don't have pics of hoes on Insta and FB.

    Curious, there is a girl wearing a red dress and she looks very familiar. Obviously not Abby because she got huge fake boobs. I posted Abby in a red dress for comparison. Also, who is that girl with the hot ass?
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yup like I been saying Hx is the key. I banged Abby in 2017 when she first joined Hx. See her original picture below. She looked different back then, less tats, much thinner.

    While banging Tasia she hooked me up with her entire crew. Texted me pics and phone numbers of Natalie, Shay, Lexey, Kali, Gypsy, Brook, and others. I am eating her pussy and my phone goes beep, beep, beep as she is texting me the direct contact numbers, names, and pics of the girls LOL.

    Man it was so easy to book them when they were referred by Tasia, like me buying some socks on my Amazon Prime account. Except for Gypsy. She was playing hard to get. So I fucked her pornstar mom Kali first and it was Kali who referred me when I asked her to tell her daughter to text me for a meet. I never meat ever at casinos or near the Strip. Always at a Hilton or Marriott property. That is why I have thousands and thousands of reward points and FF miles on my Platinum and Diamond level membership. I travel for business too damn much!

    But if this sounds too time consuming then yeah, much easier to just bang Tripps or Kelsey or just go to an AMP in Vegas. Easy peasy.
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    No you cannot post videos here, only pictures.

    No you cannot use the C-word or the B-word or the S-word as pejorative terms for women here. This is not what the site is about. You can online flex and give accounts of your experience with working girls, but you cannot denigrate them.

    You are leaving some important details. How did you buy her videos? Directly through cash app then email you the snippets? Or through her OnlyceilingFans account? Buying pics or vids directly from the girl is risky asf. At least with OF, before hitting "pay" $9. 99 for 30 days access, you can preview how many posts, pictures, videos, and media they have uploaded. Some girls have thousands and thousands of pics and dozens of vids, while others are total rip-offs. Yeah, no I ain't paying $25 for 3 pics with your face blurred LOL.

    Speaking of videos, I been giving creampies to shydelight for many years, and I have over 6 hours of videos with her. If I posted them online she can have her private channel on PH or xvids LOL. Enough material for you horndogs to spank your meat for an entire year. Pretty graphic too, as this girls is a total nympho when she gets going. Some snippets below.
    You know I love when you post pics like this and tell stories, but comon can you at least post some emails or links so these guys can get their shit on everytime you do this I am getting PMs asking if I've seen them or know anything about them so help me out throw some links to these guys will ya. Or do I have to PM you at one of your other accounts up here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape