Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 16691
-
10-03-23 21:12 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 944There's just no way I give out my real info. It's unfortunate high end providers require that. I understand why. Oh well.
Originally Posted by LumberJack5555
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 20:55 #14215Senior Member

Posts: 944My first visit with Xena sucked. But I eventually repeated. Out of desperation and lack of alternatives. Glad I did. The second and third visits were top notch. I tried a fourth time. And bailed because she expected me to wait in a way that seemed unreasonable to me. We haven't met since then. But I'd absolutely see her again. I don't think she's the type to ripoff. But who knows.
Originally Posted by MadisonLicker
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 20:45 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 698I haven't repeated after seeing her once. The one time I saw her was OK. I obviously haven't rushed back. I would say if I were in Madison and got stood up I may give her another shot.
Originally Posted by IllBill515
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 18:49 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 48Xena
I saw her once a few months ago. She basically looks like what you see in the pics. She's very mechanical, wouldn't do any kissing, and absolutely everything was covered. I was not scammed. I wouldn't repeat -- just too mechanical.
Originally Posted by IllBill515
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 17:47 #14212Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49Absolutely not, I seen her one time and then the second time she scammed me by pulling a dash and dash with management.
Originally Posted by IllBill515
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 16:25 #14211Senior Member

Posts: 104Reliable and trustworthy
I finally saw Nikki earlier this year after following her ads for years. She is a beautiful MILF who has really taken care of herself. While I'm glad I saw her, I'm not sure if I'll see her again as I didn't feel the connection I was hoping for. Thats on me. Perhaps a second time would be better. YMMV. She is very professional and trustworthy, something I find rare in Madtown these days and wouldn't hesitate jumping through her hoops. She has a right to be safe. If you're seeing her on a outcall, she's definitely worth a try. The incall rate seems a bit high, but as you said, it's what the market will bear. And I get why it's higher. Hotel rates have jumped.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 15:45 #14210Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone have experience with this provider recently?
Originally Posted by CasualReader1
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/047436197418
-
10-03-23 15:30 #14209Regular Member

Posts: 15Xena
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/785130407093
I want to book a hhr with Xena, does she worth the money?
Anyone tried her before?
Would appreciate any opinion!
-
10-03-23 10:15 #14208Senior Member

Posts: 62Yamii
I agree with a few different people re: Yamii. She is young and has a great body but her communication stinks and it's frustrating when you get 90% of the way to finalizing things and she drops out. I can't explain more about her if anyone wants to DM me. I have gotten to know her somewhat, she's a decent person and means well (I think). I first met her when she was 19 and boy oh boy did I have a good time, I've seen her maybe 8-10 times in all.
Originally Posted by Roblund
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 22:01 #14207Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49Yanni is a scam she took my cash a dashed it.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 22:00 #14206Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49My review on Trudy, too the guy that wanted to know.
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 21:28 #14205Regular Member

Posts: 3Nice, yea obviously. The only reason I commented is because people were wondering about it. I just created a profile, but to put a date to things I've been around since Mercades and Lexus were doing doubles, and an all time favorite is alexxa, but she's been gone forever.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 21:11 #14204Senior Member

Posts: 25Alexa Alvarez
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
What a breath of fresh air. She was very sweet and seemed quite genuine. I had a very nice time. I did not feel rushed at all. Everything was quite sensual. She was beautiful and had a great smile.
She said she felt like she had a little more weight than her photos. I never noticed until she said something after everything. They seemed quite accurate to me.
She has some basic rules that she posts on another site.
https://ladys.one/minneapolis/alexa-alvarez-i613398
She mentioned that she's here with a friend Jasmine.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
Needless to say, I can already tell that I will be sleeping better tonight than I have in months.
-
10-02-23 20:38 #14203Senior Member

Posts: 801This goes back to the "Heaven or Hell" forum days. Same complaints from members about GPS. That being said, if money is no object for you, then go see her. If there is a working girl you can trust (for discretion), then Nikki is one of the few out there.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 19:07 #14202Senior Member

Posts: 1155You must have had a very good time indeed, given that you have a grand total of two posts, and both are about what a good time you had with Yamii. LOL.
Originally Posted by Roblund
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





