Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 16687
-
10-01-23 11:14 #14182Senior Member

Posts: 801She does look cute (except for the nose ring), but I've stayed away from the younger black girls because there's always a boyfriend / handler with them. But if she's outcall as stated in the ad, less chance of being disrupted during the visit.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 05:33 #14181Senior Member

Posts: 77Trudy
I contacted Trudy as her ad is full of sexy pics. She asks for a deposit for new clients. Told her I wanted to see her again. She still wanted deposit because she never saw me before. Asked how could you know that without a pic of me? Unless you've never seen anyone? No response. Guess that fella grew tired of trying to scam the Mfdvr.
-
09-29-23 20:55 #14180Senior Member

Posts: 83Yami Tsunami
I think I remember hearing she was pretty good. Her prices are on the steep side. HHR = $200. Her communication is good. Looks clean. Wants regular. I'm in the mood for chocolate.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/427218451043
-
09-29-23 16:19 #14179Senior Member

Posts: 944You're the one who likes to pay deposits, right?
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 15:30 #14178Senior Member

Posts: 1154Brooklyn B
My problem with skinny Brooklyn was that she was sharing a room with another girl, and the roommate started pounding on the door in the middle of our session. Naturally as a newcomer to the hobby, that freaked me out some. We tried to ignore her, but she kept pounding, and eventually Brooklyn let her in. It was all very annoying. But at least I didn't get robbed, which is what I thought was about to happen. Up until the roommate showed up, I was enjoying her well enough.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 14:30 #14177Senior Member

Posts: 801I've seen both Brooklyns only one time each. Tall, athletic Brooklyn was great, very open and friendly, just a really good time. Skinny Brooklyn was also a good time, but in a different way. She was high as a kite when we hooked up, and was really really friendly, and open to pretty much what I wanted. It was no GFE, but more like screwing the hot little * * down the street. BTW, even though she was skinny, she had a nice round ass for those that remember.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 11:44 #14176Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49Tried my luck with Trudy.
I was hesitant because she did not want to provide and selfie, but overall The meet was successful. Her pictures are real and she wears the bikini in her ad on demand, very beautiful young lady. And senior friendly.
-
09-29-23 11:33 #14175Senior Member

Posts: 1154Brooklyn and Brooklyn
Long-time provider Brooklyn was the first professional heaux I ever saw. If it had been a crappy experience, I probably would have given up and not wasted so much money over the years since then. The second professional heaux I ever saw was the other Brooklyn, the skinny one who was around for a couple years 7 or 8 years ago. That was the semi-crappy experience that helped me understand that Brooklyn A was a decent-quality provider. I saw the good Brooklyn again maybe a year or so ago--maybe two years, hard to remember. Yes, she had grown a bit of a belly since the first time, but she was still a much better than average performer.
Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 09:09 #14174Senior Member

Posts: 508Lmao
"sofisticated". Your killing me LOL.
Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 01:23 #14173Senior Member

Posts: 106https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/553741534888
Any information on this gal?
-
09-29-23 01:20 #14172Senior Member

Posts: 106That's the Brooklyn I'm talking about. She's pretty good actually.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 00:54 #14171Senior Member

Posts: 110I miss the OG Brooklyn. Just sayin
The original Brooklyn was not only sexy but well sofisticated and 'adult'.
Mika.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 23:22 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 327And furthermore, "Janesville" either means "trucker motel" or "Beloit", neither of which are appealing options.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 20:10 #14169Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks for the pic. That's the other Brooklyn I saw.
Originally Posted by DriveShaft
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 20:09 #14168Senior Member

Posts: 944How many.
Do you think will fall for this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...-/330994017101
The post is in the Madison listing, but the ad is in Janesville. That kind of location smear is usually an indication of a scammer.











Reply With Quote





