Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 8142
-
10-05-23 11:10 #4182Regular Member

Posts: 6Surprised
I'm shocked by this one. Like everything, YMMV. I saw.
Originally Posted by HelloMundo
[View Original Post]
Somi recently and it was exceptional. Felt like her service was on par with Jay and she wasn't a clock watcher.
-
10-05-23 09:12 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 76Vegas Visit. Nosedive?
Why'all are killin me. I've been all but craving a visit to VAC or LTLV based on a string of good reviews here, but in the last week or two it's like the reviews went sour. So I rtff and they suddenly nosedive and I'm left wondering whether there's a better agency that I'm just not seeing. Advice is welcome. I arrive early morning on Saturday and will be at loose ends till check-in time, so I was focused on VAC for both quality and convenience (driver). I'm not a newbie but Vegas is a little intimidating anyway. Thanks. DM is welcome.
-
10-05-23 00:22 #4180Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Greek
Are there any Kgirls in Vegas that offer Greek?
-
10-04-23 21:08 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 200Good quality outcall with moderate price
Will be visiting Vegas for business trips and staying in palm for 2 weeks.
Any good suggestion for outcall? Preferably Japanese or Korean.
-
10-04-23 19:17 #4178Regular Member

Posts: 23Looked through my records, I saw Somi I believe. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by HelloMundo
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 18:58 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 2422Black wheels
They'd rather have bad reviews over girls leaving cas they do monitor the forums time to time as well as encouraging the girls behaviors / service to clients cas the girls work on their own self-schedule so they don't really bother with our feedbacks.
Originally Posted by HelloMundo
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 18:55 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 2422Same lame game
The booker / owner at this spot runs multiple agencies and as long as simps / shills keeps paying and coping with those behaviors, they won't give a fat sht cas they going to laugh behind our backs unless their business takes a big hit.
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 17:46 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 147LTLV Sucks
I think his complaint was with LTLV over promising and under delivering AGAIN.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
I have also stopped going there for the same reason. Wasted too much time and money due to constant lies from the booker.
-
10-04-23 13:15 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 300Will help
Will help if you tell us the name of that provider so we can avoided. Other wise is not helpful your complain.
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 12:18 #4173Regular Member

Posts: 23That's how I felt the last time I went with LTLV, I forgot the name of who I saw but it the girl just felt cold and unwelcoming. Been doing this for a long while and that was one of the worst k girl experiences. I left early just because the vibes were off.
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 02:13 #4172Banned Member

Posts: 179Waiting for new talent.
So I think I'm done with LTLV. My time was shorted again or it felt very rushed, even though I paid for an hour. Her profile didn't list the 30 minute special either. And Language wise, I picked her because it listed she speaks my native language, but she barely understood that.
I've been reading the line up with VAC is not good now so it looks like I'm going to wait to see if they get any new talent. I hope they do soon.
I found a provider on adultsearch that supposedly spoke Japanese too, but after a few back and fourths, she just wanted to practice English, and her incall was those monthly's on Tropicana, and she sent me two different addresses too. So not sure if she had to bail at first address she sent or what. But the photos she sent were definitely not the interiors of those monthly hotels on Trop.
I really wish there were more J Providers here.
-
10-03-23 17:17 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 352VAC lineup
Have you seen Tammy and what is she like? Is she smaller and cute or? I think Miso is a doll and a great time but thanks for the info on the other 2.
Originally Posted by Sadako
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 14:10 #4170Banned Member

Posts: 179IDK man. I had the double with Somi and Abby. They are similar. But.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 13:23 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 300Somi
Is her but heavily photoshopped.
Originally Posted by Icarus486
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 02:36 #4168Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Somi pictures
I probably see Somi once a month and I can tell you that The new pictures are real. A little touch up but the pics are real, specially the one wearing a blue bikini.
Originally Posted by Icarus486
[View Original Post]
Abby too the pictures are real. The one wearing a orange dress sitting in a balcony, that's her face that's a real picture.











Reply With Quote






