Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 16686
-
10-02-23 14:01 #14196Senior Member

Posts: 944Put yourself in her shoes. If there are people willing to pay what she's asking, why would she ask for less? It's totally reasonable for her to charge what the market allows. I have not met her. It's not due to price. I don't feel comfortable providing what she requires for screening.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 13:48 #14195Senior Member

Posts: 801Naughty Nikki
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/130731398735
Nikki still looks good. Still too damn expensive. C'Mon. Nikki!
-
10-02-23 13:34 #14194Regular Member

Posts: 3Yamii
I've seen her more than once. She's hot and has a very nice body. It can be a little hard to get ahold of her but if you get to the point and head that way you'll have a good time.
-
10-02-23 11:32 #14193Senior Member

Posts: 944Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. The overwhelming balance of opinion and experience is that "providers" who insist on deposits are scammers.
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
Your reports do not seem credible to me. You support providers who insist on a deposit. Providers who come out of nowhere, have no reputation, and start off by insisting on deposits. And you mention being scammed by providers who have relatively good reputations. This offhand remark of yours about Brooklyn and Xena is the first time you've mentioned them. If true, it lacks the timeliness and details that a useful (and credible) ripoff report would have.
The most plausible explanation for you is that you are the provider insisting on deposits.
Anyway, it's not worth it to me to try with these so-called providers. Providers who insist on a deposit without any real reputation are asking clients to trust them without offering any credible evidence they are trustworthy.
-
10-02-23 11:24 #14192Regular Member

Posts: 3I had a good time with her. Go for it.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 09:25 #14191Senior Member

Posts: 127Honey / brittan
Saw honey a couple weeks ago. Still a great time but felt a little rushed. Would definitely recommend but keep track of your time boys.
-
10-02-23 09:24 #14190Senior Member

Posts: 127She's around but can be a little tricky to get a hold of. I've contacted her 3 times only heard back and saw her once. She shut down her Twitter for personal reasons but you can still get in touch with her via email. TER has some details.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 09:22 #14189Senior Member

Posts: 127Was the og Brooklyn really that tall? Skinny Brooklyn was like 5'9' which threw me off because I'm not very tall. It was easy enough to track skinny Brooklyn IRL and while it would be interesting to see what she's like now, its not really looking like she'll be back because she's basically kicked the habit. Which is great for her.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 06:58 #14188Regular Member

Posts: 22It's a scamm
Its pretty simple. It's a scam. She's probably the same one that's been posting for the past month or so asking for deposits under Essy or Klynn. Just changed the pics and number. I reached out once and the deposit account was under a guy's name. It got changed when I checked again. I also looked for reviews in the screen captured sites and there was nothing. No reviews for this trudy either. If it turns out she is legit then congrats, but not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 19:35 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 1154Yamii
Agreed. I've reached out to her a few times and gotten no response. It's a shame, I really like her ads. On the other hand, it's been a very long time since I've had a satisfying experience with somebody I found via STG, so it's probably just as well.
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 18:26 #14186Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49It's pretty sad when they don't keep their promises. She said that if I deposit she would allow cash and gave me her real name so she knows I'm a cash regular something like that. You of course never get real girl after deposit but Trudy does. I was skeptical cause I was scammed before by this girl Brooklyn and Xena.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 18:22 #14185Senior Member

Posts: 944Providers who insist on a deposit are banking on clients who are gullible. Once they have the deposit, you won't hear from them again. And you certainly won't see them.
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 14:11 #14184Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49There's nothing wrong with that. I just know there are scams out there I'm just here to say if you gents have issues this one has none. And she gave me her real name as some password so she knows I'm not her regular. Very. Ruled out but understandable. I really liked her. A lot.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 11:59 #14183Senior Member

Posts: 447Her communication is absolutely terrible.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 11:14 #14182Senior Member

Posts: 801She does look cute (except for the nose ring), but I've stayed away from the younger black girls because there's always a boyfriend / handler with them. But if she's outcall as stated in the ad, less chance of being disrupted during the visit.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





