High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 966 1466 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 30798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23823

    Honestly

    Quote Originally Posted by JessePinkman  [View Original Post]
    I responded to this ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/982991305772.

    Before making an appointment, I like to buy content first to help figure out who's cool and worth visiting vs who is a scammer. I'd rather lose $25 than $250.

    In this case, Alivia (https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3044941) collected the $$$ but I received NOTHING other than excuses. Avoid Alivia and Raine.
    I don't exchange nothing until we're both present and ready. There will be no money until at least that and even then its not 100% safe. Unfortunately that's the truth of the game.

  2. #23822
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? I've seen her ad on Tryst for ages and I'm tempted to reach out but haven't yet. Her ad has some red flags but it's been around for a long time so I don't think it's a scam / fake. If anyone has any info please respond or PM me.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/priestessavenfoxglove

    Thanks!
    She mentions the deposit going towards a hotel and doesn't look like she's a traveler. Personally I don't get financial domination but to each his own. For other bdsm services I don't recommend hotels unless the provider is well reviewed and travelling. I'm not saying she's fake but for many of the services she lists you want a person with a dedicated space so you can have some degree of faith in the hygiene standards.

    On the topic of findom I feel like AI is going to result in a lot of dudes giving other men money without knowing it.

  3. #23821
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttes4321  [View Original Post]
    Sat around for 30 minutes while she led me on after arriving at her apartment.
    You didn't miss much. I only saw her once for far less than 80 and never felt the need to go back. It was back when she was pregnant and the BJ wasn't great.

  4. #23820

    Shanti

    So I finally got a chance to see her I was visiting Raleigh area yesterday morning a couple of text messages I was at her hotel room. Her room was clean nice smell got down to business 70 tokens qv some quick head from her then I pounded her pussy out BBCIP after I finished I cleaned myself up then I was on my way out the door. I wouldn't repeat she was cool no drama but she's not for me be safe out there mongers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0484.jpg‎   IMG_0483.jpg‎   IMG_0482.jpg‎  

  5. #23819

    Findom

    Findom is a thing. But she probably meant "fendom. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    I mean I did say in my posting that there were some red flags (I. E. Deposit requirement, which I might overlook if I could get verification she is legit).

    Also, Findom is an actual thing. Not MY thing but it is a thing some dudes partake in. No need to reply if you have nothing helpful to contribute.

  6. #23818
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttes4321  [View Original Post]
    I can't search for posts because their name is too short, but is it worth. 8 for the BJ?
    If that's your swing, you want Renae!!

  7. #23817
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttes4321  [View Original Post]
    I can't search for posts because their name is too short, but is it worth. 8 for the BJ?
    Definitely not worth 80. It's average to slightly above average.

  8. #23816

    Avoid Alivia and Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by BullLurk1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    As near as I can tell she goes by Raine.

    I like skinny but some of the wording on her ads make me wonder.

    I'm curious about reports both positive and negative.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/861546610359

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/781528701638
    I responded to this ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/982991305772.

    Before making an appointment, I like to buy content first to help figure out who's cool and worth visiting vs who is a scammer. I'd rather lose $25 than $250.

    In this case, Alivia (https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3044941) collected the $$$ but I received NOTHING other than excuses. Avoid Alivia and Raine.

  9. #23815

    Aven Foxglove

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Deposit required + offers "sensual findom" -- PASS!!
    I mean I did say in my posting that there were some red flags (I. E. Deposit requirement, which I might overlook if I could get verification she is legit).

    Also, Findom is an actual thing. Not MY thing but it is a thing some dudes partake in. No need to reply if you have nothing helpful to contribute.

  10. #23814

    Red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? I've seen her ad on Tryst for ages and I'm tempted to reach out but haven't yet. Her ad has some red flags but it's been around for a long time so I don't think it's a scam / fake. If anyone has any info please respond or PM me.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/priestessavenfoxglove

    Thanks!
    Deposit required + offers "sensual findom" -- PASS!!

  11. #23813
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttes4321  [View Original Post]
    I can't search for posts because their name is too short, but is it worth. 8 for the BJ?
    Search xxAJ. Main consensus is that most of the pics are quite old.

  12. #23812

    Priestess Aven Foxglove

    Has anyone seen this provider? I've seen her ad on Tryst for ages and I'm tempted to reach out but haven't yet. Her ad has some red flags but it's been around for a long time so I don't think it's a scam / fake. If anyone has any info please respond or PM me.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/priestessavenfoxglove

    Thanks!

  13. #23811

    Aj time waster

    Sat around for 30 minutes while she led me on after arriving at her apartment.

  14. #23810

    Aj

    I can't search for posts because their name is too short, but is it worth. 8 for the BJ?

  15. #23809

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Have not but signs point to scam (wording is trash. Ad is less than three data old. Etc.)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape