Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 30797
-
10-03-23 08:54 #23822Senior Member

Posts: 1301She mentions the deposit going towards a hotel and doesn't look like she's a traveler. Personally I don't get financial domination but to each his own. For other bdsm services I don't recommend hotels unless the provider is well reviewed and travelling. I'm not saying she's fake but for many of the services she lists you want a person with a dedicated space so you can have some degree of faith in the hygiene standards.
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
On the topic of findom I feel like AI is going to result in a lot of dudes giving other men money without knowing it.
-
10-03-23 08:50 #23821Senior Member

Posts: 1301You didn't miss much. I only saw her once for far less than 80 and never felt the need to go back. It was back when she was pregnant and the BJ wasn't great.
Originally Posted by Buttes4321
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 07:47 #23820Senior Member

Posts: 246Shanti
So I finally got a chance to see her I was visiting Raleigh area yesterday morning a couple of text messages I was at her hotel room. Her room was clean nice smell got down to business 70 tokens qv some quick head from her then I pounded her pussy out BBCIP after I finished I cleaned myself up then I was on my way out the door. I wouldn't repeat she was cool no drama but she's not for me be safe out there mongers.
-
10-03-23 05:38 #23819Senior Member

Posts: 269Findom
Findom is a thing. But she probably meant "fendom. ".
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 04:11 #23818Banned Member

Posts: 719If that's your swing, you want Renae!!
Originally Posted by Buttes4321
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 23:43 #23817Senior Member

Posts: 330Definitely not worth 80. It's average to slightly above average.
Originally Posted by Buttes4321
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 18:34 #23816Senior Member

Posts: 38Avoid Alivia and Raine
I responded to this ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/982991305772.
Originally Posted by BullLurk1234
[View Original Post]
Before making an appointment, I like to buy content first to help figure out who's cool and worth visiting vs who is a scammer. I'd rather lose $25 than $250.
In this case, Alivia (https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3044941) collected the $$$ but I received NOTHING other than excuses. Avoid Alivia and Raine.
-
10-02-23 18:14 #23815Senior Member

Posts: 82Aven Foxglove
I mean I did say in my posting that there were some red flags (I. E. Deposit requirement, which I might overlook if I could get verification she is legit).
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
Also, Findom is an actual thing. Not MY thing but it is a thing some dudes partake in. No need to reply if you have nothing helpful to contribute.
-
10-02-23 17:55 #23814Senior Member

Posts: 201Red flag
Deposit required + offers "sensual findom" -- PASS!!
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 17:53 #23813Senior Member

Posts: 201Search xxAJ. Main consensus is that most of the pics are quite old.
Originally Posted by Buttes4321
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 17:03 #23812Senior Member

Posts: 82Priestess Aven Foxglove
Has anyone seen this provider? I've seen her ad on Tryst for ages and I'm tempted to reach out but haven't yet. Her ad has some red flags but it's been around for a long time so I don't think it's a scam / fake. If anyone has any info please respond or PM me.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/priestessavenfoxglove
Thanks!
-
10-02-23 13:59 #23811Asshole

Posts: 49Aj time waster
Sat around for 30 minutes while she led me on after arriving at her apartment.
-
10-02-23 12:57 #23810Asshole

Posts: 49Aj
I can't search for posts because their name is too short, but is it worth. 8 for the BJ?
-
10-02-23 12:41 #23809Senior Member

Posts: 48Fake
Have not but signs point to scam (wording is trash. Ad is less than three data old. Etc.)
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 11:02 #23808Senior Member

Posts: 115Xnoa
She is fine. Took a mental break last week. She should start responding to messages this week.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





