Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 30796
-
10-02-23 18:34 #23806Senior Member

Posts: 38Avoid Alivia and Raine
I responded to this ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/982991305772.
Originally Posted by BullLurk1234
[View Original Post]
Before making an appointment, I like to buy content first to help figure out who's cool and worth visiting vs who is a scammer. I'd rather lose $25 than $250.
In this case, Alivia (https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3044941) collected the $$$ but I received NOTHING other than excuses. Avoid Alivia and Raine.
-
10-02-23 18:14 #23805Senior Member

Posts: 82Aven Foxglove
I mean I did say in my posting that there were some red flags (I. E. Deposit requirement, which I might overlook if I could get verification she is legit).
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
Also, Findom is an actual thing. Not MY thing but it is a thing some dudes partake in. No need to reply if you have nothing helpful to contribute.
-
10-02-23 17:55 #23804Senior Member

Posts: 201Red flag
Deposit required + offers "sensual findom" -- PASS!!
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 17:53 #23803Senior Member

Posts: 201Search xxAJ. Main consensus is that most of the pics are quite old.
Originally Posted by Buttes4321
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 17:03 #23802Senior Member

Posts: 82Priestess Aven Foxglove
Has anyone seen this provider? I've seen her ad on Tryst for ages and I'm tempted to reach out but haven't yet. Her ad has some red flags but it's been around for a long time so I don't think it's a scam / fake. If anyone has any info please respond or PM me.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/priestessavenfoxglove
Thanks!
-
10-02-23 13:59 #23801Asshole

Posts: 49Aj time waster
Sat around for 30 minutes while she led me on after arriving at her apartment.
-
10-02-23 12:57 #23800Asshole

Posts: 49Aj
I can't search for posts because their name is too short, but is it worth. 8 for the BJ?
-
10-02-23 12:41 #23799Senior Member

Posts: 48Fake
Have not but signs point to scam (wording is trash. Ad is less than three data old. Etc.)
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 11:02 #23798Senior Member

Posts: 115Xnoa
She is fine. Took a mental break last week. She should start responding to messages this week.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 09:58 #23797Senior Member

Posts: 304XNoa
Has anyone been able to reach Noa? I've texted her a couple times in the past week but haven't heard back, was just wondering if anyone else has had any luck recently.
-
10-02-23 09:47 #23796Senior Member

Posts: 377Almost
I was in communication with her. Glad I didn't go through.
Originally Posted by GBL86
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 09:05 #23795Senior Member

Posts: 1710Pricing is getting out of hand. 60 is pretty unheard of nowadays, sadly, but you can still manage 80 now and then for a QV. It depends on the girl. Generally, if she's cool and you're clean and not disgusting (or better if you're a handsome guy) AND she's in a good mood, you'll have some flexibility and it's more about keeping it fairly brief and limiting some services. No DATY, no BBBJ, etc. But this also isn't a hard and fast rule by any means. Ten minutes means she's probably a jerk and you got a bad one, since it's so strictly about time that it's not about the experience at all. You should be able to get 100 for a QV, and if not, just move on.
Originally Posted by Marc64
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 01:49 #23794Regular Member

Posts: 10Brielle
I dreamed Brielle about 3 weeks ago. She ghosted me once but connected her on 2nd attempt. Her pictures are flattering but she is cute. She definitely has demons and was living in hotel with her man at the time. Bbj was good and she rode well but seemed mechanical and not really my idea of GFE. I don't think I'll see her again.
Originally Posted by Ncjondo22
[View Original Post]
See Paris when she is in town for best GFE I have ever dreamed.
-
10-01-23 19:56 #23793Senior Member

Posts: 337Cherokee
She is cool! Anything goes for an extra $40-50. The kitty is great. She tries to make you bust fast as stated, you have to ignore the fake moaned and power through and if you do bust early power through and keep stroking and get a 2 for 1 she never notices.
Originally Posted by Steady920
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 18:24 #23792Senior Member

Posts: 282Things gone downhill fast!
I've actually been texting Kali and trying to get with her for a few weeks now. Every time it doesn't happen CZ she wants crazy money (160 for qv BBFS) while I did the deed for 80 last 3 times. Everytime we agree a midpoint number but I don't pull the trigger since it still seems too high for me. Looking at this report I'm very glad I didn't spend my time and money with her since this seems a horrible experience. Just like with all these girls timing is everything and if you can see them early on before they make a name for themselves it's worth it. But every single one of them slides down the slippery slope all too quickly.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





