Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 37335
-
10-03-23 13:14 #30195Senior Member

Posts: 28Treasure
Have you seen treasure recently BigLvr?
Originally Posted by BigLvr69
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 12:09 #30194Senior Member

Posts: 119Deadfish
She said she will surprise you.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 11:07 #30193Senior Member

Posts: 133Dead fish
This may have been my most boring experience ever. Although somewhat attractive and is the girl in the photos she made no effort to be sexy for the date. Started with a very uninspired bbj and then just laid there for the main event. As always YMMV, but I don't recommend.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2129228.htm?cat=1
-
10-03-23 07:28 #30192Senior Member

Posts: 26Saw her last week
She is legit. Staying out near mission bbq. Will ask you to send a dick pic, but no face. Everything covered, but I'm sure the right price could change that. I had a good time. She will text you once after you leave, so be ready for that.
.
Originally Posted by ZayLe
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 23:17 #30191Senior Member

Posts: 32Westend
Last night here before she leaves back to Miami. She says she be back next weekend.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 22:03 #30190Senior Member

Posts: 119Chester
Hi guys, I went to Chester and I met this nice lady with big tits and she was a pleasure gf experience and made sure I was satisfied when I left. Sorry, I don't have pics or post but I have permission to give the number. Be safe.
-
10-02-23 21:45 #30189Senior Member

Posts: 488Yes
Confirmed. West End.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 21:16 #30188Senior Member

Posts: 32Her friend
She is coming back next weekend and also showed me a picture of her friend that is coming with her next weekend. Her friend looks really hot.
Originally Posted by RotoRooter1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 21:14 #30187Senior Member

Posts: 32Westend
Yes, she is in the Westend in Innsbrook. Was a little nervous being in Innsbrook, but everything worked out. Very friendly.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 20:32 #30186Senior Member

Posts: 2422Not even worth base price
Doesn't really match her menu; msog included within date time, but not only was she rushing and has red flags labeled all over her. It sounds like she wants to book herself more with clients and doesn't care about quality vs numbers. Thanks for chancing man.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 20:28 #30185Senior Member

Posts: 2422Miss and match
Could those be her old photos? Something seems off but hard to describe. Maybe mileage wise or slight P.S.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 20:22 #30184Senior Member

Posts: 253Jb
Anyone see jb on tinder? Haha.
-
10-02-23 19:20 #30183Senior Member

Posts: 92Nikki
Hay guys Nikki could use some help, she's a lot of fun pm me if you need number.
-
10-02-23 17:37 #30182Banned Member

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
10-02-23 17:24 #30181Senior Member

Posts: 55I know, wish I could find a couple more like her! Not the best looking Latina I've been with, but definitely one of the better providers I've seen.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






