rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30176

    This treasure and tinker Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Is this her.
    Fellow monger reached out and sent me these tattoos don't lie he confirmed same girl used to advertise on stg and said she never looked as good as SB pics heavy filtering thanks any more Intel appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230928-110606.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230928-110942.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230928-111000.jpg‎  

  2. #30175

    Mya Meya

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I might have another UTR and she is definitely going to give you a good time. She is a nice little brunette and she goes by Mya Meya. She does incalls and outcalls. Her prices are 100 roses for qv, 150 roses for hhr, and 200 roses for a hour. Her menu is pretty standard but once she gets comfortable with you the menu will definitely open up. I have her digits and pics so hit up my inbox. She is always looking for new friends 24/7.
    Clear your inbox. Appreciate if you can share details.

  3. #30174
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I might have another UTR and she is definitely going to give you a good time. She is a nice little brunette and she goes by Mya Meya. She does incalls and outcalls. Her prices are 100 roses for qv, 150 roses for hhr, and 200 roses for a hour. Her menu is pretty standard but once she gets comfortable with you the menu will definitely open up. I have her digits and pics so hit up my inbox. She is always looking for new friends 24/7.
    Inbox full. If you could sent me the details.

  4. #30173

    Nina Marie

    Saw her this morning, little on the chubbier side but ass looks amazing. Everything covered did say daty is on the table with the more you see her so maybe other stuff will too but can't confirm. CBJ was solid mouth definitely has talent, then proceeded to drill her shit from the back till I filled the bag. Qv is 120 location is on brook road will ask you to FaceTime verify. Hope this helps if you guys have any other latinas why'all know of let me know I don't know but I've been in a heightened mood today LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/556092835991

  5. #30172

    Pixie

    You guys need to quit keeping her for yourselves and let her rest up long enough to come back to Norfolk. From what I've heard I don't blame you.

    If anyone is seeing her on the regular has she given any indication when / If she's coming to visit Norfolk anytime soon? Thanks.

  6. #30171

    Inbox full

    Your inbox full.

    Failed to send messages.

    PM me if you are still sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I might have another UTR and she is definitely going to give you a good time. She is a nice little brunette and she goes by Mya Meya. She does incalls and outcalls. Her prices are 100 roses for qv, 150 roses for hhr, and 200 roses for a hour. Her menu is pretty standard but once she gets comfortable with you the menu will definitely open up. I have her digits and pics so hit up my inbox. She is always looking for new friends 24/7.

  7. #30170
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I might have another UTR and she is definitely going to give you a good time. She is a nice little brunette and she goes by Mya Meya. She does incalls and outcalls. Her prices are 100 roses for qv, 150 roses for hhr, and 200 roses for a hour. Her menu is pretty standard but once she gets comfortable with you the menu will definitely open up. I have her digits and pics so hit up my inbox. She is always looking for new friends 24/7.
    Interested as well. PM her number when you get a chance.

  8. #30169
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I might have another UTR and she is definitely going to give you a good time. She is a nice little brunette and she goes by Mya Meya. She does incalls and outcalls. Her prices are 100 roses for qv, 150 roses for hhr, and 200 roses for a hour. Her menu is pretty standard but once she gets comfortable with you the menu will definitely open up. I have her digits and pics so hit up my inbox. She is always looking for new friends 24/7.
    Not sure if my PM went through. Also interested in Mya or any other UTRs you are sharing.

    Thanks.

    RR.

  9. #30168

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I might have another UTR and she is definitely going to give you a good time. She is a nice little brunette and she goes by Mya Meya. She does incalls and outcalls. Her prices are 100 roses for qv, 150 roses for hhr, and 200 roses for a hour. Her menu is pretty standard but once she gets comfortable with you the menu will definitely open up. I have her digits and pics so hit up my inbox. She is always looking for new friends 24/7.
    I'd appreciate her pic and info as well if you are still sharing it.

  10. #30167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Nice personality, cute face, soft ass

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her in the past. Never hooked up.

    A good no nonsense option??

    Any intel is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/801880579312
    It's been a few years since I last hooked up with Tamara. But she is from Tennessee vists us quite often. Nice body, nice ass, I have nothing bad to say about her, I just stopped seeing her. Greek is avail maybe not on 1st visit. And you would also need to give a heads up if you want that so she can prepare for it. Again this is from a few years back so not sure how she is now. But not a time waster or clock watcher with me. I think bbj avail, everything else covered.

  11. #30166
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I might have another UTR and she is definitely going to give you a good time. She is a nice little brunette and she goes by Mya Meya. She does incalls and outcalls. Her prices are 100 roses for qv, 150 roses for hhr, and 200 roses for a hour. Her menu is pretty standard but once she gets comfortable with you the menu will definitely open up. I have her digits and pics so hit up my inbox. She is always looking for new friends 24/7.
    Interested. Your inbox is full. I'm sure you were bombarded w messages.

    BH44.

  12. #30165

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    Type Tamara in search for here and the Knoxville TN forum.
    I remember that there was a mother state / city that she frequented. Sounds like she stays busy most of the time with her regulars.

    I'll keep Trying when I'm in town at the same time she is.

    I appreciate the help.

  13. #30164

    Mya Meya

    Hey guys I might have another UTR and she is definitely going to give you a good time. She is a nice little brunette and she goes by Mya Meya. She does incalls and outcalls. Her prices are 100 roses for qv, 150 roses for hhr, and 200 roses for a hour. Her menu is pretty standard but once she gets comfortable with you the menu will definitely open up. I have her digits and pics so hit up my inbox. She is always looking for new friends 24/7.

  14. #30163

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this new 804-1271# shown in this most recent add is actually Sally? Something seems a little off though it's not unusual for providers to change #'s. I used to use a 804-3127# to reach her. Also any other recommendations of her caliber is appreciated. I'm working in Richmond now for a while and being careful in today's climate is paramount.

    https://callescort.org/804-536-1271
    Seems that the number is good. From her Listcrawler ads she has used this number for awhile. Seems to be a second number she is using.

  15. #30162

    Blaze

    Avoid Avoid Avoid. Pics got to be 10 years old. Got to the room and she had the twitch going on I should have left then. Missing 3 teeth 5 sec CBJ dick not even hard and she jumps on the bed on her knees for k9 ok ill give it a go 3 minutes later she's talking about come on and cum. ***** really?? Pussy was a little funky but the ass was kinda nice so I tried to keep going but after 5 minutes I said fuck this and cut my losses. 140 down the drain. Friend was in the bathroom the whole time when I dropped the donation she took it in there right away another sign that I should have left. Oh well heading to C Ave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/553334057804

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape