Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 37345
-
10-02-23 22:03 #30190Senior Member

Posts: 119Chester
Hi guys, I went to Chester and I met this nice lady with big tits and she was a pleasure gf experience and made sure I was satisfied when I left. Sorry, I don't have pics or post but I have permission to give the number. Be safe.
-
10-02-23 21:45 #30189Senior Member

Posts: 489Yes
Confirmed. West End.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 21:16 #30188Senior Member

Posts: 32Her friend
She is coming back next weekend and also showed me a picture of her friend that is coming with her next weekend. Her friend looks really hot.
Originally Posted by RotoRooter1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 21:14 #30187Senior Member

Posts: 32Westend
Yes, she is in the Westend in Innsbrook. Was a little nervous being in Innsbrook, but everything worked out. Very friendly.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 20:32 #30186Senior Member

Posts: 2422Not even worth base price
Doesn't really match her menu; msog included within date time, but not only was she rushing and has red flags labeled all over her. It sounds like she wants to book herself more with clients and doesn't care about quality vs numbers. Thanks for chancing man.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 20:28 #30185Senior Member

Posts: 2422Miss and match
Could those be her old photos? Something seems off but hard to describe. Maybe mileage wise or slight P.S.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 20:22 #30184Senior Member

Posts: 253Jb
Anyone see jb on tinder? Haha.
-
10-02-23 19:20 #30183Senior Member

Posts: 92Nikki
Hay guys Nikki could use some help, she's a lot of fun pm me if you need number.
-
10-02-23 17:37 #30182Banned Member

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
10-02-23 17:24 #30181Senior Member

Posts: 55I know, wish I could find a couple more like her! Not the best looking Latina I've been with, but definitely one of the better providers I've seen.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 15:15 #30180Senior Member

Posts: 66She says she's in the west end. Can you confirm?
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 14:56 #30179Senior Member

Posts: 489Plus 1
This lady was fantastic, super fun, the right amount of aggresive. Big Tits great time.
Originally Posted by RotoRooter1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 08:55 #30178Senior Member

Posts: 53Freaky Asian
Anyone seen this one before? Tried to contact but got no response kinda looks TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...w/439601417549
-
10-01-23 19:42 #30177Senior Member

Posts: 55Same
I saw her as well and had a great time. Great bbj with lots of eye contact. Super friendly and flirty. I would definitely repeat. 130 qv, 160 Hh can't remember hr. She told me she was leaving Tuesday.
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 18:07 #30176Senior Member

Posts: 93This treasure and tinker Bell
Fellow monger reached out and sent me these tattoos don't lie he confirmed same girl used to advertise on stg and said she never looked as good as SB pics heavy filtering thanks any more Intel appreciated.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






