Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 327 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4903
Relax and enjoy
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3553
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, Dolly is in town. Do what you will with this.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/156882403

    - TJNiko.
    I thought Dolly was going to settle down in Las Vegas. I guess she addicted to the glamour of Hotel Circle.

  2. #3552

    Breezy #

    The link I posted just worked for me. Anyway, she has a different # in her profile than her ad. The 619 # in her ad is the one she's currently using. Her last post was yesterday morning so I wouldn't be surprised if she's back in the OC.

  3. #3551
    Quote Originally Posted by Skajikhan  [View Original Post]
    Your link is dead. Can I get her new number. I love depositing in her thanks.
    The link worked for me, try signing in Hx and then clik on the link again. But a good point, better post the profile link than a classified as the latter tends to disappear rather quickly:

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Breezy1

  4. #3550

    Breezy number

    Your link is dead. Can I get her new number. I love depositing in her thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriffBart  [View Original Post]
    On the other end of the spectrum from Dolly, our favorite mature provider Breezy is in El Cajon this weekend. She's been in the OC a lot lately so I was happy to meet up with her yesterday and make a deposit. She's a fun time and a nice lady and is easy on the bankroll. She has a new #: https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/187.

  5. #3549

    Recent test

    Can anyone recommend a gal that offers bare with a recent test? I just got one and I'm looking to make the most of it LOL! Thanks!

  6. #3548

    Breezy in El Cajon

    On the other end of the spectrum from Dolly, our favorite mature provider Breezy is in El Cajon this weekend. She's been in the OC a lot lately so I was happy to meet up with her yesterday and make a deposit. She's a fun time and a nice lady and is easy on the bankroll. She has a new #: https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/187.

  7. #3547

    Dolly is Back

    Gentlemen, Dolly is in town. Do what you will with this.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/156882403

    - TJNiko.

  8. #3546
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEmp  [View Original Post]
    Don't feel like posting the link through my phone but this lady's name was Duchesse on PD for Riverside / Temecula area and Becky on TER. I know this is SD but I think it is worth the drive for her. I saw her in Temecula but she usually services riverside. She has DDs and a decent face. Getting to the good stuff, she let me facefuck the shit out of her and she asked me if she can lick my ass. Was absolutely great. I was squeezing the hell out of her tits and I told her to let me know if I am too rough. She said no I love it. She asked me if I wanted a condom. I said stupidly nah. She got on top and was loud as shit and rode the shit out of me and as I was losing it I warned her I was going to nut. She didn't get off of me so I busted inside of her. Her PD she specifically states she doesn't have a "no" list. Prices are kinda high but I got her down to 350 for a half hour and she was in no hurry to leave.
    Interesting that she says no bare on her Tryst ad and then pretty much anything goes at all on PD. I'm definitely envious of that experience. Thanks for sharing.

  9. #3545
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot: https://tryst.link/escort/enchantingbella.

    Did you discuss bare ahead of time?
    No but I read on some site that some dude got it so I halfway expected it.

  10. #3544
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEmp  [View Original Post]
    Don't feel like posting the link through my phone but this lady's name was Duchesse on PD for Riverside / Temecula area and Becky on TER. I know this is SD but I think it is worth the drive for her. I saw her in Temecula but she usually services riverside. She has DDs and a decent face. Getting to the good stuff, she let me facefuck the shit out of her and she asked me if she can lick my ass. Was absolutely great. I was squeezing the hell out of her tits and I told her to let me know if I am too rough. She said no I love it. She asked me if I wanted a condom. I said stupidly nah. She got on top and was loud as shit and rode the shit out of me and as I was losing it I warned her I was going to nut. She didn't get off of me so I busted inside of her. Her PD she specifically states she doesn't have a "no" list. Prices are kinda high but I got her down to 350 for a half hour and she was in no hurry to leave.
    I like that she has a rate for hanging out in her SUV.

  11. #3543
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEmp  [View Original Post]
    Don't feel like posting the link through my phone but this lady's name was Duchesse on PD for Riverside / Temecula area and Becky on TER. I know this is SD but I think it is worth the drive for her. I saw her in Temecula but she usually services riverside. She has DDs and a decent face. Getting to the good stuff, she let me facefuck the shit out of her and she asked me if she can lick my ass. Was absolutely great. I was squeezing the hell out of her tits and I told her to let me know if I am too rough. She said no I love it. She asked me if I wanted a condom. I said stupidly nah. She got on top and was loud as shit and rode the shit out of me and as I was losing it I warned her I was going to nut. She didn't get off of me so I busted inside of her. Her PD she specifically states she doesn't have a "no" list. Prices are kinda high but I got her down to 350 for a half hour and she was in no hurry to leave.
    She looks hot: https://tryst.link/escort/enchantingbella.

    Did you discuss bare ahead of time?

  12. #3542
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    How long was the date? Was it HR or HH?
    Hhr. That's usually all I go for unless they have a good deal on the hr.

  13. #3541

    Duchesse Becky

    Don't feel like posting the link through my phone but this lady's name was Duchesse on PD for Riverside / Temecula area and Becky on TER. I know this is SD but I think it is worth the drive for her. I saw her in Temecula but she usually services riverside. She has DDs and a decent face. Getting to the good stuff, she let me facefuck the shit out of her and she asked me if she can lick my ass. Was absolutely great. I was squeezing the hell out of her tits and I told her to let me know if I am too rough. She said no I love it. She asked me if I wanted a condom. I said stupidly nah. She got on top and was loud as shit and rode the shit out of me and as I was losing it I warned her I was going to nut. She didn't get off of me so I busted inside of her. Her PD she specifically states she doesn't have a "no" list. Prices are kinda high but I got her down to 350 for a half hour and she was in no hurry to leave.

  14. #3540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by KeptSilence  [View Original Post]
    I think I dropped 3 but you might be able to negotiate a better rate. Don't quote me though. But she's perfectly content with 3 for sure.
    How long was the date? Was it HR or HH?

  15. #3539

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    What's her price for bb?
    I think I dropped 3 but you might be able to negotiate a better rate. Don't quote me though. But she's perfectly content with 3 for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape