Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 29335
-
10-02-23 20:25 #22030Senior Member

Posts: 27BB new girls
Visited BB spa yesterday and they had a couple new girls. One was about 40 with a nice body for her age, and other was younger girl named Annie. I went with Mimithis time and Paid for an hour because I like a little bit of a massage. The Massage was good with plenty of tease. After the flipped we agreed on FS. She was very enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, it's fun. Annie the other girl peaked my interest so I'll be back to try her. . 4 house 1. 4 tip. Good luck be safe!
-
10-02-23 18:52 #22029Senior Member

Posts: 808Katie
That's the current number I have for her, but she always hits me up on messenger.
Originally Posted by DStrt46
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 18:03 #22028Senior Member

Posts: 84Is her number still the one that ends with 0194?
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
I talked to her last spring but could never work out a time to meet but still interested!
-
10-02-23 15:50 #22027Senior Member

Posts: 169Same Katie
Yup, it's her.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 15:43 #22026Senior Member

Posts: 290Have no Idea
I don't know. I didn't even live around here five years ago.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 13:55 #22025Senior Member

Posts: 66Katie
I asked Katie if she smoked at her location.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
She said that she did.
I would assume the reports are correct.
-
10-02-23 13:51 #22024Senior Member

Posts: 808Katie
This is the Katie were talking about. Oh by the way, you won't be able to see her in that outfit because it's one of mine.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 12:59 #22023Senior Member

Posts: 245Katie
Hi Zman! Is this the Katie that, maybe 5 or so years ago, advertised as massage but would do FS. She was young and a very small blonde. I saw her in a nice house where she live with some guy. If so would like her contact info. Thanks in advance. RD.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 10:59 #22022Regular Member

Posts: 1Need nuru massage
Hey all!
Sorry I know this is my first post here, but does anyone have any good recommendations for Nuru massage in Indy?
I usually do the normal AMP stuff as there aren't many providers in my area, so I figured I could take advantage of being in a bigger city.
I will be in town for a few days next week, and I'm trying to get the rundown on things before I get there.
Any links / advice would be greatly appreciated so I can arrange my stay. Thanks in advance!
Looking forward to checking out what Indy has to offer.
-
10-02-23 09:45 #22021Senior Member

Posts: 66Ghosted
I had the exact same experience about a month ago. And she wanted me to turn around and come back.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 09:40 #22020Senior Member

Posts: 342Ghosted
I had always wanted to see Katie, finally set up a time, arrived at designated location at designated time, but no Katie, she ghosted me. Contacted me later, wanted to reschedule, I said no. She is better looking than most on STG, but their lives as a provider must be tough, I don't envy them at all. Feast or famine.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 08:17 #22019Regular Member

Posts: 4Tuma?
Any parlors have providers that rim?
-
10-02-23 06:38 #22018Senior Member

Posts: 54Carmel
I took one for the team yesterday and visited a local Carmel spot. My visit was completely legit at a spot traditionally known for only self service. I was able to make the therapist comfortable and got her to open up about the current business situation in Carmel. She basically confirmed everything that has previously been reported. The spas are being pressured to cooperate with authorities. They are providing phone numbers, video camera footage, credit card receipts, and license plates are being captured. She said that her business will be allowed to continue as long as they report customers who either request illegal services or begin to self service. She said that she gets a weekly visit and is asked to provide details and evidence. She feels awful because she is being forced to report on many old and loyal clients. Again, stay safe my friends. Carmel is a hot mess.
-
10-02-23 06:05 #22017Senior Member

Posts: 808No clue
I don't go anywhere. I always have them come to me.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 05:27 #22016Senior Member

Posts: 290Massage Katie
Does her incall smell like smoke? Previous reviews have said as much, but just checking if things have changed since she returned.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





