Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22030

    BB new girls

    Visited BB spa yesterday and they had a couple new girls. One was about 40 with a nice body for her age, and other was younger girl named Annie. I went with Mimithis time and Paid for an hour because I like a little bit of a massage. The Massage was good with plenty of tease. After the flipped we agreed on FS. She was very enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, it's fun. Annie the other girl peaked my interest so I'll be back to try her. . 4 house 1. 4 tip. Good luck be safe!

  2. #22029

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by DStrt46  [View Original Post]
    Is her number still the one that ends with 0194?

    I talked to her last spring but could never work out a time to meet but still interested!
    That's the current number I have for her, but she always hits me up on messenger.

  3. #22028
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    Yup, it's her.
    Is her number still the one that ends with 0194?

    I talked to her last spring but could never work out a time to meet but still interested!

  4. #22027

    Same Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Hi Zman! Is this the Katie that, maybe 5 or so years ago, advertised as massage but would do FS. She was young and a very small blonde. I saw her in a nice house where she live with some guy. If so would like her contact info. Thanks in advance. RD.
    Yup, it's her.

  5. #22026

    Have no Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Hi Zman! Is this the Katie that, maybe 5 or so years ago, advertised as massage but would do FS. She was young and a very small blonde. I saw her in a nice house where she live with some guy. If so would like her contact info. Thanks in advance. RD.
    I don't know. I didn't even live around here five years ago.

  6. #22025

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Does her incall smell like smoke? Previous reviews have said as much, but just checking if things have changed since she returned.
    I asked Katie if she smoked at her location.

    She said that she did.

    I would assume the reports are correct.

  7. #22024

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Hi Zman! Is this the Katie that, maybe 5 or so years ago, advertised as massage but would do FS. She was young and a very small blonde. I saw her in a nice house where she live with some guy. If so would like her contact info. Thanks in advance. RD.
    This is the Katie were talking about. Oh by the way, you won't be able to see her in that outfit because it's one of mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4088.jpg‎  

  8. #22023

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Does her incall smell like smoke? Previous reviews have said as much, but just checking if things have changed since she returned.
    Hi Zman! Is this the Katie that, maybe 5 or so years ago, advertised as massage but would do FS. She was young and a very small blonde. I saw her in a nice house where she live with some guy. If so would like her contact info. Thanks in advance. RD.

  9. #22022

    Need nuru massage

    Hey all!

    Sorry I know this is my first post here, but does anyone have any good recommendations for Nuru massage in Indy?

    I usually do the normal AMP stuff as there aren't many providers in my area, so I figured I could take advantage of being in a bigger city.

    I will be in town for a few days next week, and I'm trying to get the rundown on things before I get there.

    Any links / advice would be greatly appreciated so I can arrange my stay. Thanks in advance!

    Looking forward to checking out what Indy has to offer.

  10. #22021

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    I had always wanted to see Katie, finally set up a time, arrived at designated location at designated time, but no Katie, she ghosted me. Contacted me later, wanted to reschedule, I said no. She is better looking than most on STG, but their lives as a provider must be tough, I don't envy them at all. Feast or famine.
    I had the exact same experience about a month ago. And she wanted me to turn around and come back.

  11. #22020

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Seen her tonight first time in a long time. After her vacation with uncle, I stayed away for a while because she gotten thicker. But she's back to her old fighting weight, looking good and I had a good time with her, again no massage, that's not what I'm looking for.
    I had always wanted to see Katie, finally set up a time, arrived at designated location at designated time, but no Katie, she ghosted me. Contacted me later, wanted to reschedule, I said no. She is better looking than most on STG, but their lives as a provider must be tough, I don't envy them at all. Feast or famine.

  12. #22019

    Tuma?

    Any parlors have providers that rim?

  13. #22018

    Carmel

    I took one for the team yesterday and visited a local Carmel spot. My visit was completely legit at a spot traditionally known for only self service. I was able to make the therapist comfortable and got her to open up about the current business situation in Carmel. She basically confirmed everything that has previously been reported. The spas are being pressured to cooperate with authorities. They are providing phone numbers, video camera footage, credit card receipts, and license plates are being captured. She said that her business will be allowed to continue as long as they report customers who either request illegal services or begin to self service. She said that she gets a weekly visit and is asked to provide details and evidence. She feels awful because she is being forced to report on many old and loyal clients. Again, stay safe my friends. Carmel is a hot mess.

  14. #22017

    No clue

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Does her incall smell like smoke? Previous reviews have said as much, but just checking if things have changed since she returned.
    I don't go anywhere. I always have them come to me.

  15. #22016

    Massage Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Seen her tonight first time in a long time. After her vacation with uncle, I stayed away for a while because she gotten thicker. But she's back to her old fighting weight, looking good and I had a good time with her, again no massage, that's not what I'm looking for.
    Does her incall smell like smoke? Previous reviews have said as much, but just checking if things have changed since she returned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape