Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 17725
-
10-02-23 20:37 #13060Senior Member

Posts: 2422Amy
She seems firm on no extras no matter the price; maybe no grandfathered deals? More into secret menus if they have, thanks man.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 20:35 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 687Amy
I've seen Amy more times than I can count and she doesn't do BBBJ anything, including no daty. Everything is covered, she's very pleasant to spend time and chat with. You can even have a drink with her. She uses a very safe location and easy to schedule. She's good people and I see her when she's in town.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 16:48 #13058Senior Member

Posts: 242Maverick,
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
What is a "Covered BBBJ"?
-
10-02-23 14:46 #13057Senior Member

Posts: 71Amy
She is a touring gal who has been around for awhile. She is an attractive older lady. Covered BBBJ and CFS. No GFE. But is a very good value for a provider.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 13:23 #13056Regular Member

Posts: 22Amy
Many reviews on here. Try her phone number or the last 4 digits. Three letter searches don't come up with anything.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 12:14 #13055Senior Member

Posts: 279Pretty Amy
So I've tried searching for 'Amy' and weirdly nothing comes up. Pretty common name so I would have thought a few posts would have popped up.
Anyways, I'm referecing:
https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
Any info on her? Thanks!
-
10-01-23 10:01 #13054Banned Member

Posts: 163Communication
She did the same thing to me. Very similar except she told me she had to run down the street and I said how long do you think? She told me around 10 minutes. I waited 15 minutes and no response so I headed out. I wish there was more organization with these ladies but they don't care about our time.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 22:25 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 2422Pranks
She sounds like either double booked or high on drugs despite those looks cas ghosting is the worse, not sure if she's another scammer / timewaster.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 10:25 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 170You are screened and vetted pretty good just to join P411. Yes some girls require a "basic plus #" before seeing them, which means 0 okays won't work, but you can also find "All Members / Newbie Friendly" ones too. And I would start there. Lindsey is one and there are others.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 07:21 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 224There are p411 providers that are newbie friendly. Once you start accumulating 'okays', screening becomes a breeze. It's rare for a p411 provider to ask for any additional information. In time alone it has saved me money.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 22:49 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 155Aerial Love used to work with Angels Touch. She's very much real. She's chill and fun but a bit disengaged. If you want a "passionate partner", move on. If you're looking for a low-key fun time with minimal GF illusions, she's ideal.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 18:41 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 170You're not missing much
I saw her 2-3 months ago and it was pretty lackluster. She's bigger than the pictures let on, but not huge or flabby. Skills were okay, but she was just generally lazy and disinterested. There's certainly a lot worse providers out there, but there's a lot better ones too.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 17:16 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 255I've never seen her but remember seeing her and that chest tattoo around for a while. Think she went by Sasha, there's a post #11519 with a couple replies about her, if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by QuiGon
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 16:56 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 89Tried yesterday- terrible communication.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 16:55 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 89Ariel? This is a new one for me.
With Tavia retiring, I tried to find a new blond this week. Ariel Love caught my eye.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-lo...t-louis-945601
Coms were a little slow Thur and Friday but picked up. Rates seem a little lower than I would expect (which could be red flag).
Says she's in south county.
Also tried to set up a date with Diana (not vayda vixen).
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diana-escort-st-louis-28248
Her responsiveness was great but I didn't care for the area where her Incall was (some quality inn up north).
Anyone have info? Tried these ladies out?











Reply With Quote






