Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 17733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13068

    Amber Kole must see

    In town for a work trip but grew up here and saw a lot of girls in STL. Messaged Amber day ago, we talked about her coming to my office for car play in the buildings underground garage. She was using here real number, IMessage etc. There was a 20 buck travel fee / deposit. And then she shared her location while we was on the way. Took directions well, was patient and called when she parked. She had a nice SUV with a tint. Blanket on back seat and AC going. Hugged and smiled. Paid additional 150 for hhr. She gave me BBBJ for almost half the time (really what I wanted). I fingered her, sucked on titties and LFK. More head, and deep throat. Then CFS where she road me reverse cow girl. She was pretty tight, I nutted quick. Then she gave me another BBBJ and I came again. She was so accommodative and went way above the normal for what I'm used to. Took her time and was so nice. Then we had a short chat and I left. Legit quality provider. Would definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/156344059

  2. #13067
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Amy more times than I can count and she doesn't do BBBJ anything, including no daty. Everything is covered, she's very pleasant to spend time and chat with. You can even have a drink with her. She uses a very safe location and easy to schedule. She's good people and I see her when she's in town.
    I'd rather stay home and stare at silverware than receive a CBJ.

  3. #13066
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJammer  [View Original Post]
    Been interested in this one for a while but never see any post on her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/156198143.
    Looks to me like she's looking for a new baby daddy, offering BB and mentioning kids. I wouldn't risk it myself.

  4. #13065
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Maverick,

    What is a "Covered BBBJ"?
    Old man mistake. Covered BJ and Covered F / S. She is nice older lady at Lindbergh south of 44.

    With the rates that ladies want, she is very good value.

  5. #13064

    Ani

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    A post on 6/30 said that Adrian is locked up for 3-5.
    If it's Ani with the missing teeth she's at the graybar hotel for 4.

    Sorry someone asked about Ani and Adrian both.

  6. #13063

    Waste of time

    BS you try to connect but problems.

  7. #13062

    Any reviews

    Been interested in this one for a while but never see any post on her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/156198143.

  8. #13061

    Familiar rounds

    Quote Originally Posted by StlDom  [View Original Post]
    Many reviews on here. Try her phone number or the last 4 digits. Three letter searches don't come up with anything.
    That body is hot sauce esp the ass; if she has fetish that's even better.

  9. #13060

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Amy more times than I can count and she doesn't do BBBJ anything, including no daty. Everything is covered, she's very pleasant to spend time and chat with. You can even have a drink with her. She uses a very safe location and easy to schedule. She's good people and I see her when she's in town.
    She seems firm on no extras no matter the price; maybe no grandfathered deals? More into secret menus if they have, thanks man.

  10. #13059

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Maverick,

    What is a "Covered BBBJ"?
    I've seen Amy more times than I can count and she doesn't do BBBJ anything, including no daty. Everything is covered, she's very pleasant to spend time and chat with. You can even have a drink with her. She uses a very safe location and easy to schedule. She's good people and I see her when she's in town.

  11. #13058
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    She is a touring gal who has been around for awhile. She is an attractive older lady. Covered BBBJ and CFS. No GFE. But is a very good value for a provider.
    Maverick,

    What is a "Covered BBBJ"?

  12. #13057

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    So I've tried searching for 'Amy' and weirdly nothing comes up. Pretty common name so I would have thought a few posts would have popped up.

    Anyways, I'm referecing:

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Any info on her? Thanks!
    She is a touring gal who has been around for awhile. She is an attractive older lady. Covered BBBJ and CFS. No GFE. But is a very good value for a provider.

  13. #13056

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    So I've tried searching for 'Amy' and weirdly nothing comes up. Pretty common name so I would have thought a few posts would have popped up.

    Anyways, I'm referecing:

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Any info on her? Thanks!
    Many reviews on here. Try her phone number or the last 4 digits. Three letter searches don't come up with anything.

  14. #13055

    Pretty Amy

    So I've tried searching for 'Amy' and weirdly nothing comes up. Pretty common name so I would have thought a few posts would have popped up.

    Anyways, I'm referecing:

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Any info on her? Thanks!

  15. #13054

    Communication

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Tried yesterday- terrible communication.
    She did the same thing to me. Very similar except she told me she had to run down the street and I said how long do you think? She told me around 10 minutes. I waited 15 minutes and no response so I headed out. I wish there was more organization with these ladies but they don't care about our time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape