Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14181

    Trudy

    I contacted Trudy as her ad is full of sexy pics. She asks for a deposit for new clients. Told her I wanted to see her again. She still wanted deposit because she never saw me before. Asked how could you know that without a pic of me? Unless you've never seen anyone? No response. Guess that fella grew tired of trying to scam the Mfdvr.

  2. #14180

    Yami Tsunami

    I think I remember hearing she was pretty good. Her prices are on the steep side. HHR = $200. Her communication is good. Looks clean. Wants regular. I'm in the mood for chocolate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/427218451043

  3. #14179
    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    I was hesitant because she did not want to provide and selfie, but overall The meet was successful. Her pictures are real and she wears the bikini in her ad on demand, very beautiful young lady. And senior friendly.
    You're the one who likes to pay deposits, right?

  4. #14178

    Brooklyn B

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both Brooklyns only one time each. Tall, athletic Brooklyn was great, very open and friendly, just a really good time. Skinny Brooklyn was also a good time, but in a different way. She was high as a kite when we hooked up, and was really really friendly, and open to pretty much what I wanted. It was no GFE, but more like screwing the hot little * * down the street. BTW, even though she was skinny, she had a nice round ass for those that remember.
    My problem with skinny Brooklyn was that she was sharing a room with another girl, and the roommate started pounding on the door in the middle of our session. Naturally as a newcomer to the hobby, that freaked me out some. We tried to ignore her, but she kept pounding, and eventually Brooklyn let her in. It was all very annoying. But at least I didn't get robbed, which is what I thought was about to happen. Up until the roommate showed up, I was enjoying her well enough.

  5. #14177
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Long-time provider Brooklyn was the first professional heaux I ever saw. If it had been a crappy experience, I probably would have given up and not wasted so much money over the years since then. The second professional heaux I ever saw was the other Brooklyn, the skinny one who was around for a couple years 7 or 8 years ago. That was the semi-crappy experience that helped me understand that Brooklyn A was a decent-quality provider. I saw the good Brooklyn again maybe a year or so ago--maybe two years, hard to remember. Yes, she had grown a bit of a belly since the first time, but she was still a much better than average performer.
    I've seen both Brooklyns only one time each. Tall, athletic Brooklyn was great, very open and friendly, just a really good time. Skinny Brooklyn was also a good time, but in a different way. She was high as a kite when we hooked up, and was really really friendly, and open to pretty much what I wanted. It was no GFE, but more like screwing the hot little * * down the street. BTW, even though she was skinny, she had a nice round ass for those that remember.

  6. #14176
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Tried my luck with Trudy.

    I was hesitant because she did not want to provide and selfie, but overall The meet was successful. Her pictures are real and she wears the bikini in her ad on demand, very beautiful young lady. And senior friendly.

  7. #14175

    Brooklyn and Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin  [View Original Post]
    The original Brooklyn was not only sexy but well sofisticated and 'adult'.

    Mika.
    Long-time provider Brooklyn was the first professional heaux I ever saw. If it had been a crappy experience, I probably would have given up and not wasted so much money over the years since then. The second professional heaux I ever saw was the other Brooklyn, the skinny one who was around for a couple years 7 or 8 years ago. That was the semi-crappy experience that helped me understand that Brooklyn A was a decent-quality provider. I saw the good Brooklyn again maybe a year or so ago--maybe two years, hard to remember. Yes, she had grown a bit of a belly since the first time, but she was still a much better than average performer.

  8. #14174

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin  [View Original Post]
    The original Brooklyn was not only sexy but well sofisticated and 'adult'.

    Mika.
    "sofisticated". Your killing me LOL.

  9. #14173

  10. #14172
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    That does not look like Brooklyn. I've attached a pic of Brooklyn.
    That's the Brooklyn I'm talking about. She's pretty good actually.

  11. #14171

    I miss the OG Brooklyn. Just sayin

    The original Brooklyn was not only sexy but well sofisticated and 'adult'.

    Mika.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the pic. That's the other Brooklyn I saw.

  12. #14170
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Do you think will fall for this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...-/330994017101

    The post is in the Madison listing, but the ad is in Janesville. That kind of location smear is usually an indication of a scammer.
    And furthermore, "Janesville" either means "trucker motel" or "Beloit", neither of which are appealing options.

  13. #14169
    Quote Originally Posted by DriveShaft  [View Original Post]
    The main Brooklyn that has been around for a while is the one Crisler posted a picture of and the one TJ321 is talking about. She has gotten a little thicker since about covid time. She had always been pretty good though. I kinda stopped after she started posting bb. She had always seemed to be pretty careful before that.

    There was another Brooklyn that was around for a bit in there. I attached a picture.

    I'm not familiar with the one RunawayTruck posted. Not sure if there is a 3rd Brooklyn or if it is just a mismatch.
    Thanks for the pic. That's the other Brooklyn I saw.

  14. #14168

    How many.

    Do you think will fall for this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...-/330994017101

    The post is in the Madison listing, but the ad is in Janesville. That kind of location smear is usually an indication of a scammer.

  15. #14167
    Quote Originally Posted by LumberJack5555  [View Original Post]
    Two different posts. Same provider. Totally different physical descriptions. Arggg.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/998212961099

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/716505679382

    Most of the time they have no names or they change their names so you can't check their reviews.
    That usually implies a handler.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape