Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4182

    Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMundo  [View Original Post]
    Looked through my records, I saw Somi I believe. Would not repeat.
    I'm shocked by this one. Like everything, YMMV. I saw.

    Somi recently and it was exceptional. Felt like her service was on par with Jay and she wasn't a clock watcher.

  2. #4181

    Vegas Visit. Nosedive?

    Why'all are killin me. I've been all but craving a visit to VAC or LTLV based on a string of good reviews here, but in the last week or two it's like the reviews went sour. So I rtff and they suddenly nosedive and I'm left wondering whether there's a better agency that I'm just not seeing. Advice is welcome. I arrive early morning on Saturday and will be at loose ends till check-in time, so I was focused on VAC for both quality and convenience (driver). I'm not a newbie but Vegas is a little intimidating anyway. Thanks. DM is welcome.

  3. #4180
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    Greek

    Are there any Kgirls in Vegas that offer Greek?

  4. #4179

    Good quality outcall with moderate price

    Will be visiting Vegas for business trips and staying in palm for 2 weeks.

    Any good suggestion for outcall? Preferably Japanese or Korean.

  5. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMundo  [View Original Post]
    That's how I felt the last time I went with LTLV, I forgot the name of who I saw but it the girl just felt cold and unwelcoming. Been doing this for a long while and that was one of the worst k girl experiences. I left early just because the vibes were off.
    Looked through my records, I saw Somi I believe. Would not repeat.

  6. #4177

    Black wheels

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMundo  [View Original Post]
    That's how I felt the last time I went with LTLV, I forgot the name of who I saw but it the girl just felt cold and unwelcoming. Been doing this for a long while and that was one of the worst k girl experiences. I left early just because the vibes were off.
    They'd rather have bad reviews over girls leaving cas they do monitor the forums time to time as well as encouraging the girls behaviors / service to clients cas the girls work on their own self-schedule so they don't really bother with our feedbacks.

  7. #4176

    Same lame game

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    I think his complaint was with LTLV over promising and under delivering AGAIN.

    I have also stopped going there for the same reason. Wasted too much time and money due to constant lies from the booker.
    The booker / owner at this spot runs multiple agencies and as long as simps / shills keeps paying and coping with those behaviors, they won't give a fat sht cas they going to laugh behind our backs unless their business takes a big hit.

  8. #4175

    LTLV Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    Will help if you tell us the name of that provider so we can avoided. Other wise is not helpful your complain.
    I think his complaint was with LTLV over promising and under delivering AGAIN.

    I have also stopped going there for the same reason. Wasted too much time and money due to constant lies from the booker.

  9. #4174

    Will help

    Quote Originally Posted by Daijiro  [View Original Post]
    So I think I'm done with LTLV. My time was shorted again or it felt very rushed, even though I paid for an hour. Her profile didn't list the 30 minute special either. And Language wise, I picked her because it listed she speaks my native language, but she barely understood that.

    I've been reading the line up with VAC is not good now so it looks like I'm going to wait to see if they get any new talent. I hope they do soon.

    I found a provider on adultsearch that supposedly spoke Japanese too, but after a few back and fourths, she just wanted to practice English, and her incall was those monthly's on Tropicana, and she sent me two different addresses too. So not sure if she had to bail at first address she sent or what. But the photos she sent were definitely not the interiors of those monthly hotels on Trop..
    Will help if you tell us the name of that provider so we can avoided. Other wise is not helpful your complain.

  10. #4173
    Quote Originally Posted by Daijiro  [View Original Post]
    So I think I'm done with LTLV. My time was shorted again or it felt very rushed, even though I paid for an hour. Her profile didn't list the 30 minute special either. And Language wise, I picked her because it listed she speaks my native language, but she barely understood that.

    I've been reading the line up with VAC is not good now so it looks like I'm going to wait to see if they get any new talent. I hope they do soon.

    I found a provider on adultsearch that supposedly spoke Japanese too, but after a few back and fourths, she just wanted to practice English, and her incall was those monthly's on Tropicana, and she sent me two different addresses too. So not sure if she had to bail at first address she sent or what. But the photos she sent were definitely not the interiors of those monthly hotels on Trop.

    I really wish there were more J Providers here.
    That's how I felt the last time I went with LTLV, I forgot the name of who I saw but it the girl just felt cold and unwelcoming. Been doing this for a long while and that was one of the worst k girl experiences. I left early just because the vibes were off.

  11. #4172

    Waiting for new talent.

    So I think I'm done with LTLV. My time was shorted again or it felt very rushed, even though I paid for an hour. Her profile didn't list the 30 minute special either. And Language wise, I picked her because it listed she speaks my native language, but she barely understood that.

    I've been reading the line up with VAC is not good now so it looks like I'm going to wait to see if they get any new talent. I hope they do soon.

    I found a provider on adultsearch that supposedly spoke Japanese too, but after a few back and fourths, she just wanted to practice English, and her incall was those monthly's on Tropicana, and she sent me two different addresses too. So not sure if she had to bail at first address she sent or what. But the photos she sent were definitely not the interiors of those monthly hotels on Trop.

    I really wish there were more J Providers here.

  12. #4171

    VAC lineup

    Have you seen Tammy and what is she like? Is she smaller and cute or? I think Miso is a doll and a great time but thanks for the info on the other 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako  [View Original Post]
    Zia is quite large, saw her a long time ago and her pics are her with a ton of photoshop. She is chubby+. Sunny is also chubby / dumpy. Lineup isn't great right now, I've seen them all minus Essie. From LTLV, Purple is "weird". She's attractive but odd in her delivery and service. Also, I'll never understand the Abby raving. She was not attractive at all when I saw her and her boobs are nothing to write home about at all.

  13. #4170
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    I probably see Somi once a month and I can tell you that The new pictures are real. A little touch up but the pics are real, specially the one wearing a blue bikini.

    Abby too the pictures are real. The one wearing a orange dress sitting in a balcony, that's her face that's a real picture.
    IDK man. I had the double with Somi and Abby. They are similar. But.

  14. #4169

    Somi

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there are new pics of Somi on LTLV's site. Can anyone who's seen her confirm if they are accurate?
    Is her but heavily photoshopped.

  15. #4168
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    Somi pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there are new pics of Somi on LTLV's site. Can anyone who's seen her confirm if they are accurate?
    I probably see Somi once a month and I can tell you that The new pictures are real. A little touch up but the pics are real, specially the one wearing a blue bikini.

    Abby too the pictures are real. The one wearing a orange dress sitting in a balcony, that's her face that's a real picture.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape