Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 16695
-
10-02-23 09:24 #14190Senior Member

Posts: 127She's around but can be a little tricky to get a hold of. I've contacted her 3 times only heard back and saw her once. She shut down her Twitter for personal reasons but you can still get in touch with her via email. TER has some details.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 09:22 #14189Senior Member

Posts: 127Was the og Brooklyn really that tall? Skinny Brooklyn was like 5'9' which threw me off because I'm not very tall. It was easy enough to track skinny Brooklyn IRL and while it would be interesting to see what she's like now, its not really looking like she'll be back because she's basically kicked the habit. Which is great for her.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 06:58 #14188Regular Member

Posts: 22It's a scamm
Its pretty simple. It's a scam. She's probably the same one that's been posting for the past month or so asking for deposits under Essy or Klynn. Just changed the pics and number. I reached out once and the deposit account was under a guy's name. It got changed when I checked again. I also looked for reviews in the screen captured sites and there was nothing. No reviews for this trudy either. If it turns out she is legit then congrats, but not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 19:35 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 1156Yamii
Agreed. I've reached out to her a few times and gotten no response. It's a shame, I really like her ads. On the other hand, it's been a very long time since I've had a satisfying experience with somebody I found via STG, so it's probably just as well.
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 18:26 #14186Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49It's pretty sad when they don't keep their promises. She said that if I deposit she would allow cash and gave me her real name so she knows I'm a cash regular something like that. You of course never get real girl after deposit but Trudy does. I was skeptical cause I was scammed before by this girl Brooklyn and Xena.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 18:22 #14185Senior Member

Posts: 944Providers who insist on a deposit are banking on clients who are gullible. Once they have the deposit, you won't hear from them again. And you certainly won't see them.
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 14:11 #14184Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49There's nothing wrong with that. I just know there are scams out there I'm just here to say if you gents have issues this one has none. And she gave me her real name as some password so she knows I'm not her regular. Very. Ruled out but understandable. I really liked her. A lot.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 11:59 #14183Senior Member

Posts: 448Her communication is absolutely terrible.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 11:14 #14182Senior Member

Posts: 801She does look cute (except for the nose ring), but I've stayed away from the younger black girls because there's always a boyfriend / handler with them. But if she's outcall as stated in the ad, less chance of being disrupted during the visit.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 05:33 #14181Senior Member

Posts: 77Trudy
I contacted Trudy as her ad is full of sexy pics. She asks for a deposit for new clients. Told her I wanted to see her again. She still wanted deposit because she never saw me before. Asked how could you know that without a pic of me? Unless you've never seen anyone? No response. Guess that fella grew tired of trying to scam the Mfdvr.
-
09-29-23 20:55 #14180Senior Member

Posts: 83Yami Tsunami
I think I remember hearing she was pretty good. Her prices are on the steep side. HHR = $200. Her communication is good. Looks clean. Wants regular. I'm in the mood for chocolate.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/427218451043
-
09-29-23 16:19 #14179Senior Member

Posts: 944You're the one who likes to pay deposits, right?
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 15:30 #14178Senior Member

Posts: 1156Brooklyn B
My problem with skinny Brooklyn was that she was sharing a room with another girl, and the roommate started pounding on the door in the middle of our session. Naturally as a newcomer to the hobby, that freaked me out some. We tried to ignore her, but she kept pounding, and eventually Brooklyn let her in. It was all very annoying. But at least I didn't get robbed, which is what I thought was about to happen. Up until the roommate showed up, I was enjoying her well enough.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 14:30 #14177Senior Member

Posts: 801I've seen both Brooklyns only one time each. Tall, athletic Brooklyn was great, very open and friendly, just a really good time. Skinny Brooklyn was also a good time, but in a different way. She was high as a kite when we hooked up, and was really really friendly, and open to pretty much what I wanted. It was no GFE, but more like screwing the hot little * * down the street. BTW, even though she was skinny, she had a nice round ass for those that remember.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 11:44 #14176Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49Tried my luck with Trudy.
I was hesitant because she did not want to provide and selfie, but overall The meet was successful. Her pictures are real and she wears the bikini in her ad on demand, very beautiful young lady. And senior friendly.










Reply With Quote





