Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21494
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden01  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Health spa on olive by 141 last week and they said CiCi was on vacation, I'm not sure if that actually means vacation or if that is code for gone permanently. The lady I asked did not have the best English so I was not able to completely understand.
    Google translator on your phone comes in handy for situations like that.

  2. #21493

    Health Spa

    I stopped by Health spa on olive by 141 last week and they said CiCi was on vacation, I'm not sure if that actually means vacation or if that is code for gone permanently. The lady I asked did not have the best English so I was not able to completely understand.

  3. #21492

    Union area

    Is there any fun (hopefully FS) to be had within a reasonable drive of the town of Union? I've tried searching the threads here and various other escort sites but did not find anything. I posted a similar request in the escort section.

  4. #21491
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    There's all kinds of weirdness happening on her Instagram page. She's posting pics and info of random dudes who piss her off, presumably clients. Then she posted a bunch of pics of her drivers license, then her sister with her niece and claimed her sis was working for Lake as Savannah. Which is ridiculous that's definitely NOT her. Proceed with caution. I'm definitely staying away.
    Abbey be doing some crazy stuff sometimes. It's still fun for me to get a massage while hearing her conspiracy theories and all the gruesome things she wants to do. Her cooter must be great, because the craziest ones have the best puss. Just blow a load on her boobs and its all good until the next session.

  5. #21490
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    There's all kinds of weirdness happening on her Instagram page. She's posting pics and info of random dudes who piss her off, presumably clients. Then she posted a bunch of pics of her drivers license, then her sister with her niece and claimed her sis was working for Lake as Savannah. Which is ridiculous that's definitely NOT her. Proceed with caution. I'm definitely staying away.
    She's done shit like this before and then deleted it about 24 hrs later.

  6. #21489

    Abbey James

    There's all kinds of weirdness happening on her Instagram page. She's posting pics and info of random dudes who piss her off, presumably clients. Then she posted a bunch of pics of her drivers license, then her sister with her niece and claimed her sis was working for Lake as Savannah. Which is ridiculous that's definitely NOT her. Proceed with caution. I'm definitely staying away.

  7. #21488
    Quote Originally Posted by StlBang  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if anyone has experienced the VIP shower that Toni is advertising. She says it's a steamy shower and massage, but was wondering if she showers with you or just assists. Anyone partake yet?
    I'd be leery of anything good. I've seen her a few times and decided to quit when I paid more for the "sensual" massage thinking it'd be better than the mechanical HE I'd had before. Spoiler alert. It wasn't.

  8. #21487

    St Charles Toni

    I am curious if anyone has experienced the VIP shower that Toni is advertising. She says it's a steamy shower and massage, but was wondering if she showers with you or just assists. Anyone partake yet?

  9. #21486
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    She has posted a lot and keeps changing her number, always a deposit, and definitely a scam.
    So yes, TGTBT.

    Shower and Nuru?? Dream come true for me. I would never bite that apple from an ad. That would have to come from a good relationship with a "reliable", and 90% of those are long gone I'm afraid.

  10. #21485
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    She has posted a lot and keeps changing her number, always a deposit, and definitely a scam.
    She never mentioned deposit but I didn't actually set a time with her. Thanks guys!

  11. #21484

    Good luck. She's been around a lot. Deposit and a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a ton of new adds on Rubranking that are TGTBT.

    Like this -.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-26363.html

    Maddi? I'm a sucker for the name alone!

    Texts have been good. Rates seem appropriate.

    Anyine have any info?!
    She has posted a lot and keeps changing her number, always a deposit, and definitely a scam.

  12. #21483

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a ton of new adds on Rubranking that are TGTBT.

    Like this -.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-26363.html

    Maddi? I'm a sucker for the name alone!

    Texts have been good. Rates seem appropriate.

    Anyine have any info?!
    Like most want a booking confirmation deposit or advance, I said no.

  13. #21482

    Rubranking flood another new one -Maddi

    Seems like a ton of new adds on Rubranking that are TGTBT.

    Like this -.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-26363.html

    Maddi? I'm a sucker for the name alone!

    Texts have been good. Rates seem appropriate.

    Anyine have any info?!

  14. #21481

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that photo before but can't quite place where I have seen it. Any provider that is located downtown is no go for me.

  15. #21480

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape