Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 24707
-
09-26-23 13:38 #21482Senior Member

Posts: 89Rubranking flood another new one -Maddi
Seems like a ton of new adds on Rubranking that are TGTBT.
Like this -.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-26363.html
Maddi? I'm a sucker for the name alone!
Texts have been good. Rates seem appropriate.
Anyine have any info?!
-
09-26-23 10:37 #21481Senior Member

Posts: 228Jennifer
I've seen that photo before but can't quite place where I have seen it. Any provider that is located downtown is no go for me.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 21:36 #21480Senior Member

Posts: 489Any info?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...use-37637.html
Cute no info?
-
09-25-23 20:19 #21479Regular Member

Posts: 21Thank you for the heads-up, and is this (Yoyo) a older lady around the late 50's? Never seen a younger one in 'Health spa' until my most recent visit there but it's been almost 2-3 months since I have visited them.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
Nevertheless the massage and the special attention to my junior has been top notch irrespective of how older the masseuse is. .
-
09-25-23 11:10 #21478Banned Member

Posts: 116Scam
All over the internet. Wants a deposit and it goes to some guy's account. How many more red flags do you need?
Originally Posted by PicWalsh
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 10:07 #21477Senior Member

Posts: 46Enna Shaw?
Has anyone seen Enna Shaw? XXX-XXX - 7766 Has a website but can't find a good review. Help a brother out.
-
09-25-23 01:40 #21476Senior Member

Posts: 489Avoid
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...839-31236.html
Nasty cutthroat ruthless girl, will try to get your personal info and fuck you over.
-
09-25-23 00:53 #21475Senior Member

Posts: 489Ghost
That's her normal now from what my friends say, her customers, they have found a replacement that is much better, still working on getting info. On her.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 23:07 #21474Senior Member

Posts: 121If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. All these images can easily be reversed back to other sites. Don't bother.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 22:39 #21473Senior Member

Posts: 412Was there a HE?
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
If not, why post?
-
09-24-23 22:21 #21472Senior Member

Posts: 89Anyone confirm legit?
I noticed this ad last week and chatted her up. I plan to try and set it up this week but wanted to see if anyone had jumped in.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-28943.html
Is she legit? Good? Any update??
-
09-23-23 19:24 #21471Senior Member

Posts: 203Re: nadia
Have you seen nadia yet or heard from anyone who has?
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 12:33 #21470Senior Member

Posts: 279To your HEALTH
Had a great time at Health spa this week. Went in, was asked if I was getting an hour, paid 60 and was directed to a room. No muss no fuss. I believe the lady said her name was 'Yoyo. " Very good massage, before flip asked "how much tip?" (which tbh I felt kind of rude, but whatever). I said 40, she nodded and went out to get the hot towel to remove massage oil. The background music / ambient water sfx were cranked up in volume, and I knew we were good. Gave the best HE I've had, very thorough in drainage. The remaining frontal massage afterwards was meh, good head massage though. No feet attention like at Calla. I will be back though since even though it's further away, if I can spend 20-30 less for better "service" then I can go more often.
-
09-23-23 06:29 #21469Regular Member

Posts: 22Lake of the ozarks
I'll be in the ozarks for about a week coming up. Dose anyone have a recommendation?
-
09-22-23 20:02 #21468Senior Member

Posts: 120Great Massage at Happy Feet Brentwood
2 hands or 4 hands was really good. Table Shower and Hot Stones. Does a body good.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215048.html









Reply With Quote





