Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19707

    Rozea

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingMan75  [View Original Post]
    Will be in GR this week and wondering if anyone has seen Rozae?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...8/565551076436
    Good god stay away. There has got to be numerous horrific tales of this lady.

    #1- think the boob shot is hers? Think again.

    #2- look up skanky in dictionary, her pic shows.

    #3- it's your call but please report.

  2. #19706

    Rozae

    Will be in GR this week and wondering if anyone has seen Rozae?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...8/565551076436

  3. #19705
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    So I was checking reviews of Sasha, and this one popped up. You were going to have a meeting with Sasha, however no reviews from you. What did you find out? Did she ghost you, does she look like her pics? Please enlighten us.
    I just posted a review. It's her in the pics. Tad heavier but hot nonetheless.

  4. #19704

    Another TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    This thief is posting again unless you want to be robbed I would stay away

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/210910948915
    Too many of these lurking around not helpful and toxic man. Thanks for checking.

  5. #19703

    Dnr

    Quote Originally Posted by WealthMoney  [View Original Post]
    This lady came over very big and rough. Raspy voice reeked of cigs. Took a taxi and said the longer she's here she's losing money because of the taxi waiting. Totally rushed didn't even finish me, If it was wild west times a bad thing might have happened.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/954252819730
    Seems like she's not even worth the time to try at all; complete lazy dud.

  6. #19702

    Enough said

    Quote Originally Posted by WealthMoney  [View Original Post]
    This lady came over very big and rough. Raspy voice reeked of cigs. Took a taxi and said the longer she's here she's losing money because of the taxi waiting. Totally rushed didn't even finish me, If it was wild west times a bad thing might have happened.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/954252819730
    I went to her place. Once. Several years ago.

  7. #19701
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by WealthMoney  [View Original Post]
    This lady came over very big and rough. Raspy voice reeked of cigs. Took a taxi and said the longer she's here she's losing money because of the taxi waiting. Totally rushed didn't even finish me, If it was wild west times a bad thing might have happened.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/954252819730
    Sorry you had that experience Wealth. Thanks for sharing this with us. In this case the photos alone told me to move on. Nothing in those photos said "tender, feminine pleasures" to me. The smell of cigarettes is such a turn off to many of us. Thanks again for the warning.

    Pass.

    G2.

  8. #19700

    Hard pass

    This lady came over very big and rough. Raspy voice reeked of cigs. Took a taxi and said the longer she's here she's losing money because of the taxi waiting. Totally rushed didn't even finish me, If it was wild west times a bad thing might have happened.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/954252819730

  9. #19699

    Happy to make you happy

    This thief is posting again unless you want to be robbed I would stay away

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/210910948915

  10. #19698
    I've wanted to have a dream with her for a while now. Maybe I'll actually pull the trigger the next time I'm in that area of Grand Rapids.

  11. #19697
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Seems like her CIP menu looks convincing; thanks for checking man. Lots of potential as long as she keeps in coordination with high class GFE.
    Glad to see she's still proving high-class service. She's a wonderful young woman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230930-085029_Instagram.jpg‎  

  12. #19696

    Reasonable price

    Quote Originally Posted by Noone29  [View Original Post]
    I had a fantastic dream of Shelby. Easy communication both with getting setup and getting to her location. She is a beautifully thick woman 12/10. Very kind and accommodating, will be trying to see her again in the future. She is what this hobby needs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/689231878240
    Seems like her CIP menu looks convincing; thanks for checking man. Lots of potential as long as she keeps in coordination with high class GFE.

  13. #19695
    I am going to weigh in on this one. I contacted her when she first entered the hobby a number of years ago, you can search my posts if they are still available. She reminds me of an old girlfriend and I have long wanted to fuck her. After trying to contact her and getting ghosted numerous times, I finally gave up. If I could see some great reviews, I may go there again, but there were some questionable posts, I know she has been in the KCH several times and has multiple MG shots. Some of the posts are great, I love that fat ass, let us know!

  14. #19694

    Shelby

    I had a fantastic dream of Shelby. Easy communication both with getting setup and getting to her location. She is a beautifully thick woman 12/10. Very kind and accommodating, will be trying to see her again in the future. She is what this hobby needs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/689231878240

  15. #19693

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape