Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 26666
-
10-01-23 11:51 #19706Senior Member

Posts: 28Rozae
Will be in GR this week and wondering if anyone has seen Rozae?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...8/565551076436
-
10-01-23 08:50 #19705Senior Member

Posts: 37I just posted a review. It's her in the pics. Tad heavier but hot nonetheless.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 08:47 #19704Senior Member

Posts: 2422Another TGTBT
Too many of these lurking around not helpful and toxic man. Thanks for checking.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 08:31 #19703Senior Member

Posts: 2422Dnr
Seems like she's not even worth the time to try at all; complete lazy dud.
Originally Posted by WealthMoney
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 08:23 #19702Senior Member

Posts: 53Enough said
I went to her place. Once. Several years ago.
Originally Posted by WealthMoney
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 08:11 #19701Banned Member

Posts: 1086Hard pass.
Sorry you had that experience Wealth. Thanks for sharing this with us. In this case the photos alone told me to move on. Nothing in those photos said "tender, feminine pleasures" to me. The smell of cigarettes is such a turn off to many of us. Thanks again for the warning.
Originally Posted by WealthMoney
[View Original Post]
Pass.
G2.
-
09-30-23 15:20 #19700Senior Member

Posts: 246Hard pass
This lady came over very big and rough. Raspy voice reeked of cigs. Took a taxi and said the longer she's here she's losing money because of the taxi waiting. Totally rushed didn't even finish me, If it was wild west times a bad thing might have happened.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/954252819730
-
09-30-23 13:51 #19699Senior Member

Posts: 319Happy to make you happy
This thief is posting again unless you want to be robbed I would stay away
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/210910948915
-
09-30-23 08:55 #19698Senior Member

Posts: 280I've wanted to have a dream with her for a while now. Maybe I'll actually pull the trigger the next time I'm in that area of Grand Rapids.
Originally Posted by ChadAdler
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 08:52 #19697Senior Member

Posts: 280Glad to see she's still proving high-class service. She's a wonderful young woman.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 22:28 #19696Senior Member

Posts: 2422Reasonable price
Seems like her CIP menu looks convincing; thanks for checking man. Lots of potential as long as she keeps in coordination with high class GFE.
Originally Posted by Noone29
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 22:00 #19695Senior Member

Posts: 377I am going to weigh in on this one. I contacted her when she first entered the hobby a number of years ago, you can search my posts if they are still available. She reminds me of an old girlfriend and I have long wanted to fuck her. After trying to contact her and getting ghosted numerous times, I finally gave up. If I could see some great reviews, I may go there again, but there were some questionable posts, I know she has been in the KCH several times and has multiple MG shots. Some of the posts are great, I love that fat ass, let us know!
Originally Posted by ChadAdler
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 18:25 #19694Regular Member

Posts: 10Shelby
I had a fantastic dream of Shelby. Easy communication both with getting setup and getting to her location. She is a beautifully thick woman 12/10. Very kind and accommodating, will be trying to see her again in the future. She is what this hobby needs.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/689231878240
-
09-29-23 14:24 #19693Senior Member

Posts: 426
-
09-28-23 21:27 #19692Regular Member

Posts: 20Sexy & thick
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/856897510661
What info on this one.












Reply With Quote




