Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 37339
-
10-01-23 10:34 #30169Senior Member

Posts: 491Not sure if my PM went through. Also interested in Mya or any other UTRs you are sharing.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
RR.
-
10-01-23 10:20 #30168Senior Member

Posts: 222Mya
I'd appreciate her pic and info as well if you are still sharing it.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 09:44 #30167Senior Member

Posts: 1069Nice personality, cute face, soft ass
It's been a few years since I last hooked up with Tamara. But she is from Tennessee vists us quite often. Nice body, nice ass, I have nothing bad to say about her, I just stopped seeing her. Greek is avail maybe not on 1st visit. And you would also need to give a heads up if you want that so she can prepare for it. Again this is from a few years back so not sure how she is now. But not a time waster or clock watcher with me. I think bbj avail, everything else covered.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 08:56 #30166Banned Member

Posts: 262Interested. Your inbox is full. I'm sure you were bombarded w messages.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
BH44.
-
10-01-23 06:09 #30165Senior Member

Posts: 742Thanks
I remember that there was a mother state / city that she frequented. Sounds like she stays busy most of the time with her regulars.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
I'll keep Trying when I'm in town at the same time she is.
I appreciate the help.
-
10-01-23 00:27 #30164Senior Member

Posts: 231Mya Meya
Hey guys I might have another UTR and she is definitely going to give you a good time. She is a nice little brunette and she goes by Mya Meya. She does incalls and outcalls. Her prices are 100 roses for qv, 150 roses for hhr, and 200 roses for a hour. Her menu is pretty standard but once she gets comfortable with you the menu will definitely open up. I have her digits and pics so hit up my inbox. She is always looking for new friends 24/7.
-
10-01-23 00:12 #30163Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
Seems that the number is good. From her Listcrawler ads she has used this number for awhile. Seems to be a second number she is using.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 21:57 #30162Senior Member

Posts: 208Blaze
Avoid Avoid Avoid. Pics got to be 10 years old. Got to the room and she had the twitch going on I should have left then. Missing 3 teeth 5 sec CBJ dick not even hard and she jumps on the bed on her knees for k9 ok ill give it a go 3 minutes later she's talking about come on and cum. ***** really?? Pussy was a little funky but the ass was kinda nice so I tried to keep going but after 5 minutes I said fuck this and cut my losses. 140 down the drain. Friend was in the bathroom the whole time when I dropped the donation she took it in there right away another sign that I should have left. Oh well heading to C Ave.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/553334057804
-
09-30-23 18:27 #30161Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 48McKenzie
I've been seeing McKenzie for about 4 months now. She meets me at my office after hours and I fuck her on my desk. https://sirensva.com/.
Originally Posted by DaddyDog1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 18:15 #30160Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 45Always varies
Very good point! I don't know why the guys think the girls charge every customer the same thing. It can be vastly different depending on the guy.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 16:34 #30159Senior Member

Posts: 133Tamar
Type Tamara in search for here and the Knoxville TN forum.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 15:39 #30158Senior Member

Posts: 311Wish I can contribute something other than the fact that I've tried numerous times in the past to get a hold of her with no answer. If you have to have any luck love to hear about it.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 14:52 #30157Regular Member

Posts: 10I've seen her a few times. Everything covered. Friendly, good attitude. Stays south of town.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
If you like her looks, go for it!
-
09-30-23 12:40 #30156Senior Member

Posts: 1069You taking things too personal
First of all you replied to another mongers initial post talking your stick talk. Bro just chill. I'm not the only one that mention a gym. And cudos to you for having your own personal gym. We just giving our opinions just like you did on how to having a better monger experience. How about we start reviewing more girls we seeing and less sideline commentary.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 11:39 #30155Senior Member

Posts: 742Any insight
I asked about her in the past. Never hooked up.
A good no nonsense option??
Any intel is appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/801880579312










Reply With Quote





