Thread: GPS Alerts
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 115
-
10-02-23 19:48 #40Senior Member

Posts: 353Reviewers are sketchy AF though. I think none of them have over 20 posts total. One of said "Full GFE" and then in the next sentence, he says "Full safety. " I wouldn't be surprised if those reviewers are owned by Kimi.
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
And $1000/ hr? ***** please. Popular pornstars start at $1200. Honestly, there is nothing about her that is remotely unique. She looks like any other Ukrainian girl you see at Southcenter Mall.
I would much rather pay $400-$500 with the Eastern Euro agency girls that I know will have better service (I know, can be hit and miss) but at least doesn't have a toothpick body.
-
10-01-23 10:24 #39Senior Member

Posts: 1115LeiLanni Moore
She contacted me out of the blue one afternoon, saying she needed to talk to someone, and proceeded to trash another provider for about 30 minutes. Discovered about a month later that she blocked me afterwards, apparently because I didn't use our interaction as an opportunity to schedule with her. Hilarious part is that I was actually somewhat interested, but I was helping my dad with his medical bills at the time and didn't have the money to spend on fun stuff. Talk about dodging a bad experience.
Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 19:22 #38Senior Member

Posts: 87She blocked me and I've never ever even seen or corresponded with her.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 18:30 #37Regular Member

Posts: 14Got to agree with this
She seems to have followed this crowd. I seen her a couple years ago and she was great, BBBJ with CFS. Then she went all covered and now full tilt GPS. Maybe its to pay for her BBL, at least that's what it appears based on her "Hot New Pics".
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 17:26 #36Senior Member

Posts: 268Hilarious that she's raising rates as she gets older and heavier.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Your product is declining yet you're trying to charge more?
LOL.
-
09-30-23 16:15 #35Senior Member

Posts: 2335And how the simps reviews make them all AMAZING! LOL.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Men need to step it up. 15 years ago these gigs would have been laughed off the board. Tech has ruined everything.
I've not see a one of those. (I think. LOL). You can tell. God the nails. Ladies. Stop. You're a walking red flag!! Men with money ain't Tyrone's!
-
09-30-23 11:10 #34Senior Member

Posts: 113Holy crap
1 k for hr everything covered. Whats worse is guys are obviously paying it as she has recent reviews.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....European-Treat
-
09-14-23 10:17 #33Regular Member

Posts: 42I can't tell you how much I appreciate this intel! She's been moving up my TDL, and while I respect traditional FBSM as its own art form. That isn't an experience I'd expect at that price point.
Originally Posted by MauiGlory
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 23:02 #32Senior Member

Posts: 2335Never touch a one of those. My judgement game is still good. Hahah.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 00:31 #31Senior Member

Posts: 124Lmfao!
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Fix a Flat. Lolololololol.
-
09-05-23 23:52 #30Banned Member

Posts: 510See. It's best not to think of these girls as prostitutes or sex workers. I view all of them as robbers / scammers until proven otherwise. 99% of them are out to make a quick buck and do the absolute bare minimum for it or not at all and just take your money. They really aren't sex workers at all. Just hustlers. Same thing with the girls on AA. Almost every one of them is not a hooker but a scammer / robber.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 23:32 #29Senior Member

Posts: 353I would've left the moment she told me what is and isn't allowed. $500 for a massage with nothing but a HJ. Wow.
Originally Posted by MauiGlory
[View Original Post]
Funny how the majority of her reviews are from people with little to no board presence. This is why girls don't post their rates anymore.
-
09-05-23 21:28 #28Senior Member

Posts: 187$500 for HJ and that's it
Blue Eye Beauty: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ue-Eyed-Beauty.
No roaming. No kissing. No BJ. Stays fully clothed, in lycra shorts and tank top until the flip and the top comes off while the bottom stays on. I was able to pop a titty into my mouth, but the service is strictly just a HJ and literally nothing else. No upgrades available. I booked an appointment hoping that maybe there would be, but nope, nothing.
-
09-04-23 18:27 #27Senior Member

Posts: 111Toohottohandle
I messaged her a few months ago asking how much for GFE service just to see what she would say, and she quoted me $1,000. Someone else might be paying for that, but not me.
-
09-04-23 13:27 #26Senior Member

Posts: 1019LeylaScott
1 k for bbfscip? WTF? She in a can of fix-a-flat full of botox!
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Bring a sewing needle and she will pop.













Reply With Quote





