Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: GPS Alerts

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 115
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by BbKingg
  1. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    1 k for hr everything covered. Whats worse is guys are obviously paying it as she has recent reviews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....European-Treat
    Reviewers are sketchy AF though. I think none of them have over 20 posts total. One of said "Full GFE" and then in the next sentence, he says "Full safety. " I wouldn't be surprised if those reviewers are owned by Kimi.

    And $1000/ hr? ***** please. Popular pornstars start at $1200. Honestly, there is nothing about her that is remotely unique. She looks like any other Ukrainian girl you see at Southcenter Mall.

    I would much rather pay $400-$500 with the Eastern Euro agency girls that I know will have better service (I know, can be hit and miss) but at least doesn't have a toothpick body.

  2. #39

    LeiLanni Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    She blocked me and I've never ever even seen or corresponded with her.
    She contacted me out of the blue one afternoon, saying she needed to talk to someone, and proceeded to trash another provider for about 30 minutes. Discovered about a month later that she blocked me afterwards, apparently because I didn't use our interaction as an opportunity to schedule with her. Hilarious part is that I was actually somewhat interested, but I was helping my dad with his medical bills at the time and didn't have the money to spend on fun stuff. Talk about dodging a bad experience.

  3. #38
    She blocked me and I've never ever even seen or corresponded with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious that she's raising rates as she gets older and heavier.

    Your product is declining yet you're trying to charge more?

    LOL.

  4. #37

    Got to agree with this

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Great list, add Lexiibanks to the pile.
    She seems to have followed this crowd. I seen her a couple years ago and she was great, BBBJ with CFS. Then she went all covered and now full tilt GPS. Maybe its to pay for her BBL, at least that's what it appears based on her "Hot New Pics".

  5. #36
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...LeiLanni-Moore

    Fat, Lazy, hates men and she is a miserable c*nt that just wants to get high and stuff her face with food.

    Next!
    Hilarious that she's raising rates as she gets older and heavier.

    Your product is declining yet you're trying to charge more?

    LOL.

  6. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting.
    And how the simps reviews make them all AMAZING! LOL.

    Men need to step it up. 15 years ago these gigs would have been laughed off the board. Tech has ruined everything.

    I've not see a one of those. (I think. LOL). You can tell. God the nails. Ladies. Stop. You're a walking red flag!! Men with money ain't Tyrone's!

  7. #34

    Holy crap

    1 k for hr everything covered. Whats worse is guys are obviously paying it as she has recent reviews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....European-Treat

  8. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    Blue Eye Beauty: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ue-Eyed-Beauty.

    No roaming. No kissing. No BJ. Stays fully clothed, in lycra shorts and tank top until the flip and the top comes off while the bottom stays on. I was able to pop a titty into my mouth, but the service is strictly just a HJ and literally nothing else. No upgrades available. I booked an appointment hoping that maybe there would be, but nope, nothing.
    I can't tell you how much I appreciate this intel! She's been moving up my TDL, and while I respect traditional FBSM as its own art form. That isn't an experience I'd expect at that price point.

  9. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Aaila.

    AdriannaMonae.

    Alexaanderson.

    AlluringAeryiah.

    AlluringAmy.

    Andrea Moore.

    Angela123.

    Arialove.

    Arielxxlee.

    AshleyRose21.

    Ayelilbaby.

    Badbella.

    Bailey.
    Never touch a one of those. My judgement game is still good. Hahah.

  10. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    1 k for bbfscip? WTF? She in a can of fix-a-flat full of botox!

    Bring a sewing needle and she will pop.
    Lmfao!

    Fix a Flat. Lolololololol.

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I would've left the moment she told me what is and isn't allowed. $500 for a massage with nothing but a HJ. Wow.

    Funny how the majority of her reviews are from people with little to no board presence. This is why girls don't post their rates anymore.
    See. It's best not to think of these girls as prostitutes or sex workers. I view all of them as robbers / scammers until proven otherwise. 99% of them are out to make a quick buck and do the absolute bare minimum for it or not at all and just take your money. They really aren't sex workers at all. Just hustlers. Same thing with the girls on AA. Almost every one of them is not a hooker but a scammer / robber.

  12. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    Blue Eye Beauty: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ue-Eyed-Beauty.

    No roaming. No kissing. No BJ. Stays fully clothed, in lycra shorts and tank top until the flip and the top comes off while the bottom stays on. I was able to pop a titty into my mouth, but the service is strictly just a HJ and literally nothing else. No upgrades available. I booked an appointment hoping that maybe there would be, but nope, nothing.
    I would've left the moment she told me what is and isn't allowed. $500 for a massage with nothing but a HJ. Wow.

    Funny how the majority of her reviews are from people with little to no board presence. This is why girls don't post their rates anymore.

  13. #28

    $500 for HJ and that's it

    Blue Eye Beauty: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ue-Eyed-Beauty.

    No roaming. No kissing. No BJ. Stays fully clothed, in lycra shorts and tank top until the flip and the top comes off while the bottom stays on. I was able to pop a titty into my mouth, but the service is strictly just a HJ and literally nothing else. No upgrades available. I booked an appointment hoping that maybe there would be, but nope, nothing.

  14. #27

    Toohottohandle

    I messaged her a few months ago asking how much for GFE service just to see what she would say, and she quoted me $1,000. Someone else might be paying for that, but not me.

  15. #26
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    LeylaScott

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nd-Tue-Sept-12

    Wants 600 a hour and 1 k for BBFS.
    She has to be close to 50.
    1 k for bbfscip? WTF? She in a can of fix-a-flat full of botox!

    Bring a sewing needle and she will pop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape