Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14185
    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing wrong with that. I just know there are scams out there I'm just here to say if you gents have issues this one has none. And she gave me her real name as some password so she knows I'm not her regular. Very. Ruled out but understandable. I really liked her. A lot.
    Providers who insist on a deposit are banking on clients who are gullible. Once they have the deposit, you won't hear from them again. And you certainly won't see them.

  2. #14184
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    You're the one who likes to pay deposits, right?
    There's nothing wrong with that. I just know there are scams out there I'm just here to say if you gents have issues this one has none. And she gave me her real name as some password so she knows I'm not her regular. Very. Ruled out but understandable. I really liked her. A lot.

  3. #14183
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonMonger  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember hearing she was pretty good. Her prices are on the steep side. HHR = $200. Her communication is good. Looks clean. Wants regular. I'm in the mood for chocolate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/427218451043
    Her communication is absolutely terrible.

  4. #14182
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonMonger  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember hearing she was pretty good. Her prices are on the steep side. HHR = $200. Her communication is good. Looks clean. Wants regular. I'm in the mood for chocolate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/427218451043
    She does look cute (except for the nose ring), but I've stayed away from the younger black girls because there's always a boyfriend / handler with them. But if she's outcall as stated in the ad, less chance of being disrupted during the visit.

  5. #14181

    Trudy

    I contacted Trudy as her ad is full of sexy pics. She asks for a deposit for new clients. Told her I wanted to see her again. She still wanted deposit because she never saw me before. Asked how could you know that without a pic of me? Unless you've never seen anyone? No response. Guess that fella grew tired of trying to scam the Mfdvr.

  6. #14180

    Yami Tsunami

    I think I remember hearing she was pretty good. Her prices are on the steep side. HHR = $200. Her communication is good. Looks clean. Wants regular. I'm in the mood for chocolate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/427218451043

  7. #14179
    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    I was hesitant because she did not want to provide and selfie, but overall The meet was successful. Her pictures are real and she wears the bikini in her ad on demand, very beautiful young lady. And senior friendly.
    You're the one who likes to pay deposits, right?

  8. #14178

    Brooklyn B

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both Brooklyns only one time each. Tall, athletic Brooklyn was great, very open and friendly, just a really good time. Skinny Brooklyn was also a good time, but in a different way. She was high as a kite when we hooked up, and was really really friendly, and open to pretty much what I wanted. It was no GFE, but more like screwing the hot little * * down the street. BTW, even though she was skinny, she had a nice round ass for those that remember.
    My problem with skinny Brooklyn was that she was sharing a room with another girl, and the roommate started pounding on the door in the middle of our session. Naturally as a newcomer to the hobby, that freaked me out some. We tried to ignore her, but she kept pounding, and eventually Brooklyn let her in. It was all very annoying. But at least I didn't get robbed, which is what I thought was about to happen. Up until the roommate showed up, I was enjoying her well enough.

  9. #14177
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Long-time provider Brooklyn was the first professional heaux I ever saw. If it had been a crappy experience, I probably would have given up and not wasted so much money over the years since then. The second professional heaux I ever saw was the other Brooklyn, the skinny one who was around for a couple years 7 or 8 years ago. That was the semi-crappy experience that helped me understand that Brooklyn A was a decent-quality provider. I saw the good Brooklyn again maybe a year or so ago--maybe two years, hard to remember. Yes, she had grown a bit of a belly since the first time, but she was still a much better than average performer.
    I've seen both Brooklyns only one time each. Tall, athletic Brooklyn was great, very open and friendly, just a really good time. Skinny Brooklyn was also a good time, but in a different way. She was high as a kite when we hooked up, and was really really friendly, and open to pretty much what I wanted. It was no GFE, but more like screwing the hot little * * down the street. BTW, even though she was skinny, she had a nice round ass for those that remember.

  10. #14176
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Tried my luck with Trudy.

    I was hesitant because she did not want to provide and selfie, but overall The meet was successful. Her pictures are real and she wears the bikini in her ad on demand, very beautiful young lady. And senior friendly.

  11. #14175

    Brooklyn and Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin  [View Original Post]
    The original Brooklyn was not only sexy but well sofisticated and 'adult'.

    Mika.
    Long-time provider Brooklyn was the first professional heaux I ever saw. If it had been a crappy experience, I probably would have given up and not wasted so much money over the years since then. The second professional heaux I ever saw was the other Brooklyn, the skinny one who was around for a couple years 7 or 8 years ago. That was the semi-crappy experience that helped me understand that Brooklyn A was a decent-quality provider. I saw the good Brooklyn again maybe a year or so ago--maybe two years, hard to remember. Yes, she had grown a bit of a belly since the first time, but she was still a much better than average performer.

  12. #14174

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin  [View Original Post]
    The original Brooklyn was not only sexy but well sofisticated and 'adult'.

    Mika.
    "sofisticated". Your killing me LOL.

  13. #14173

  14. #14172
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    That does not look like Brooklyn. I've attached a pic of Brooklyn.
    That's the Brooklyn I'm talking about. She's pretty good actually.

  15. #14171

    I miss the OG Brooklyn. Just sayin

    The original Brooklyn was not only sexy but well sofisticated and 'adult'.

    Mika.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the pic. That's the other Brooklyn I saw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape