Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 10288
-
09-29-23 16:09 #7183Regular Member

Posts: 8Toy
Toy needs a deposit? What's up with that.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 15:02 #7182Senior Member

Posts: 177[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-29-23 13:54 #7181Senior Member

Posts: 367Disagree
I've always had a good time with coco. But these things can happen. In any case the only one I'd never ever see is Diva.
Originally Posted by Blaster9741
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 06:16 #7180Regular Member

Posts: 7Coco ain't all that
Coco lies about her weight and is not in the category you described. You can't touch her tits and only likes*missionary. Her deep throat is too*fast, painful and not for very long. She is cheap though, I'll give her that.
Originally Posted by OriginalMan78
[View Original Post]
I did a background check on her. She has a violent past. A murder and a felony assault and all the evictions and judgments posted about her are true. Too risky for me.
Try Toy or this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...-/999110768300
Or Daisy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/795105234067
Or Jessica.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...s/513501184289
-
09-28-23 16:46 #7179Senior Member

Posts: 111Big tit blonde
Any Intel on this one? Been around for a bit but I've never seen a report.
She always advertised no BBBJ but now says "dirtiest sexiest head. ".
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/168785277330
-
09-28-23 15:39 #7178Senior Member

Posts: 331Coco posted today. Just search her name in the STG search bar. Ignor diva's nonsense posts.
Originally Posted by OriginalMan78
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 14:03 #7177Senior Member

Posts: 457Ebony Provider
Can anyone point me in the direction of a ebony provider in Flint. I am looking from someone who is slim who is preferably in their mid to late 20's or early 30's. Someone who would put in the mind of Deija Doll from back in the day. I know you guys have posted Coco before, but I no longer see her ad.
I am in the area for the new few weeks taking care of a relative.
Thanks in advance.
-
09-28-23 13:48 #7176Senior Member

Posts: 10270 hh
Does anyone have her name for searching?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...0/364960629978
-
09-28-23 11:03 #7175Senior Member

Posts: 190Blb
I saw her a few weeks ago, had her come to my room in flint, she still takes forever to show up but when she finally got there it was good, BBBJ is good and she takes a pounding well, toughest part is getting her there.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 10:43 #7174Senior Member

Posts: 263Blb
Anything recent on blb? Can't search.
-
09-27-23 15:14 #7173Senior Member

Posts: 76Sexy Cougar Barb
I saw Barb the other day and I must say she is marvelous! Beautiful body and very sexy. I have read contradicting reports about her in the past but I thought she was amazing. I will definitely repeat.
-
09-26-23 12:33 #7172Senior Member

Posts: 154Sorry
I'm not sure if she's still there but last time I saw her she was.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 16:22 #7171Senior Member

Posts: 612Location of Suite D
Is her incall still over behind or next to that garage or repair shop?.
Originally Posted by Alan1212
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 15:37 #7170Senior Member

Posts: 201My Review
That was probably my review you're referring to.
Originally Posted by Blue12
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 22:56 #7169Senior Member

Posts: 548Great Advice
I am totally noid of hotels. Especially dort, center, miller or Corunna. Be very careful out there. I love pussy but it ain't worth going to jail over.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





