LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 686 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7183

    Toy

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    I've always had a good time with coco. But these things can happen. In any case the only one I'd never ever see is Diva.
    Toy needs a deposit? What's up with that.

  2. #7182
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #7181

    Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster9741  [View Original Post]
    Coco lies about her weight and is not in the category you described. You can't touch her tits and only likes*missionary. Her deep throat is too*fast, painful and not for very long. She is cheap though, I'll give her that.

    I did a background check on her. She has a violent past. A murder and a felony assault and all the evictions and judgments posted about her are true. Too risky for me.

    Try Toy or this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...-/999110768300

    Or Daisy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/795105234067

    Or Jessica.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...s/513501184289
    I've always had a good time with coco. But these things can happen. In any case the only one I'd never ever see is Diva.

  4. #7180

    Coco ain't all that

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalMan78  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone point me in the direction of a ebony provider in Flint. I am looking from someone who is slim who is preferably in their mid to late 20's or early 30's. Someone who would put in the mind of Deija Doll from back in the day. I know you guys have posted Coco before, but I no longer see her ad.

    I am in the area for the new few weeks taking care of a relative.

    Thanks in advance.
    Coco lies about her weight and is not in the category you described. You can't touch her tits and only likes*missionary. Her deep throat is too*fast, painful and not for very long. She is cheap though, I'll give her that.

    I did a background check on her. She has a violent past. A murder and a felony assault and all the evictions and judgments posted about her are true. Too risky for me.

    Try Toy or this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...-/999110768300

    Or Daisy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/795105234067

    Or Jessica.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...s/513501184289

  5. #7179

    Big tit blonde

    Any Intel on this one? Been around for a bit but I've never seen a report.

    She always advertised no BBBJ but now says "dirtiest sexiest head. ".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/168785277330

  6. #7178
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalMan78  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone point me in the direction of a ebony provider in Flint. I am looking from someone who is slim who is preferably in their mid to late 20's or early 30's. Someone who would put in the mind of Deija Doll from back in the day. I know you guys have posted Coco before, but I no longer see her ad.

    I am in the area for the new few weeks taking care of a relative.

    Thanks in advance.
    Coco posted today. Just search her name in the STG search bar. Ignor diva's nonsense posts.

  7. #7177

    Ebony Provider

    Can anyone point me in the direction of a ebony provider in Flint. I am looking from someone who is slim who is preferably in their mid to late 20's or early 30's. Someone who would put in the mind of Deija Doll from back in the day. I know you guys have posted Coco before, but I no longer see her ad.

    I am in the area for the new few weeks taking care of a relative.

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #7176

    70 hh

    Does anyone have her name for searching?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...0/364960629978

  9. #7175

    Blb

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Anything recent on blb? Can't search.
    I saw her a few weeks ago, had her come to my room in flint, she still takes forever to show up but when she finally got there it was good, BBBJ is good and she takes a pounding well, toughest part is getting her there.

  10. #7174

    Blb

    Anything recent on blb? Can't search.

  11. #7173

    Sexy Cougar Barb

    I saw Barb the other day and I must say she is marvelous! Beautiful body and very sexy. I have read contradicting reports about her in the past but I thought she was amazing. I will definitely repeat.

  12. #7172

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Is her incall still over behind or next to that garage or repair shop?.
    I'm not sure if she's still there but last time I saw her she was.

  13. #7171

    Location of Suite D

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan1212  [View Original Post]
    Debby is my only thought, not up to what Renee was but I like her. She smokes but not while you're there and I think only outside. I think she's a good time and reasonable.
    Is her incall still over behind or next to that garage or repair shop?.

  14. #7170

    My Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue12  [View Original Post]
    This couple was recently well reviewed in the GR forum. Please report back if you visit. BB.
    That was probably my review you're referring to.

  15. #7169

    Great Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    The incident I'm going to tell you about happened this summer. I've let several months go by because I know they watch these boards, and at the time I was the only person who saw them setting up, and they could have figured out who I was by coming here and putting the clues together. Here's the rundown;.

    I am out in the public a lot for my job, and while driving in a industrial area of Flint I came across 3 marked Genesee county sheriffs cop cars and a undercover vehicle, and 4 uniformed officers and a attractive blonde female were having a meeting in front of the unmarked SUV. I just drove by nodded and waved and kept going but I knew exactly what they were doing, they were getting ready to run a sting, either using the bait as a street walker or in a hotel as an escort. Sherriff Swanson is after us, because he knows we have the money. Follow the money that's what cops do. You know damn well he will never arrest any long established prostitutes from Flint like diva or any other broad who has been around forever and everybody knows that they are a hooker. Be extremely careful out there guys, whether you're cruising the streets or meeting someone in a motel. This is one of the hottest areas in the state that you have to look out for cops, not only are the state police out there after us but the county sheriff is also. Be smart.
    I am totally noid of hotels. Especially dort, center, miller or Corunna. Be very careful out there. I love pussy but it ain't worth going to jail over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape