rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54840
    Quote Originally Posted by LetterCarrier  [View Original Post]
    Went to Golden in cumming. Drew Mary. Wanted $1 for just HJ. Had to just negotiate to $80 for just to stick around. Was ok but not worth the experience!
    I believe they ripped you off! In general 80 includes HJ, utc up and down, and pulling up.

  2. #54839
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHead  [View Original Post]
    $100 for a HJ shouldn't surprise you at that location, it's a very high dollar area "the parking lot is of full of late model bmw's & full sized SUV's", also there are not a lot of options close by.

    Thanks for the report.
    All the massage ladies drive Mercedes there. They have more money than you. It also smells in there.

  3. #54838
    Quote Originally Posted by LetterCarrier  [View Original Post]
    Went to Golden in cumming. Drew Mary. Wanted $1 for just HJ. Had to just negotiate to $80 for just to stick around. Was ok but not worth the experience!
    $100 for a HJ shouldn't surprise you at that location, it's a very high dollar area "the parking lot is of full of late model bmw's & full sized SUV's", also there are not a lot of options close by.

    Thanks for the report.

  4. #54837
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the typo. It was Lilly at Oasis.

    Anyone has intel about another girl Mia there?
    I recently reviewed her. Had an excellent time with her.

  5. #54836
    Quote Originally Posted by TaoistMaster  [View Original Post]
    Who to see at massage spring Sandy Springs?

    Emma, Miki, Kaci, or Anna.

    TIA.
    Emma for sure.

  6. #54835

    Typo. Oasis

    Sorry for the typo. It was Lilly at Oasis.

    Anyone has intel about another girl Mia there?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8  [View Original Post]
    Oasis, Suwanee:

    Just walked in, only Lisa was available. Early 40's. She was very friendly, good English. Not a looker neither was in great shape, but did it for the day 😊Standard finish, OTC top and bottom. 70+40 otd.

  7. #54834

    Legend

    Heard there was a new face at Massage Legend? Any intel?

  8. #54833
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8  [View Original Post]
    I love massage, Norcross:

    No one picked up the phone. Just walked in. Asked for Lisa. Was told she was not there anymore. Was offered masseur (male version!) if I wanted. No thanks and left. Last time also same thing happened, I won't visit this place anymore. Wondering how they are keeping their men busy there! I don't see women visiting the shop.

    Oasis, Suwanee:

    Just walked in, only Lisa was available. Early 40's. She was very friendly, good English. Not a looker neither was in great shape, but did it for the day 😊Standard finish, OTC top and bottom. 70+40 otd.
    I love was a good spot. Only one girl was working every time I would go. Must have changed owners and WTF. No dudes want dudes in Norcross.

  9. #54832

    Norcross, Suwanee

    I love massage, Norcross:

    No one picked up the phone. Just walked in. Asked for Lisa. Was told she was not there anymore. Was offered masseur (male version!) if I wanted. No thanks and left. Last time also same thing happened, I won't visit this place anymore. Wondering how they are keeping their men busy there! I don't see women visiting the shop.

    Oasis, Suwanee:

    Just walked in, only Lisa was available. Early 40's. She was very friendly, good English. Not a looker neither was in great shape, but did it for the day 😊Standard finish, OTC top and bottom. 70+40 otd.

  10. #54831

    Bad experience Golden

    Went to Golden in cumming. Drew Mary. Wanted $1 for just HJ. Had to just negotiate to $80 for just to stick around. Was ok but not worth the experience!

  11. #54830
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    11 am.

    LG massage Smyrna / south Marietta area. In Publix parking lot only one girl working. Didn't get name.

    Got a good massage and HJ finish. Nice boobs to play with. 110 otd.

    1:00.

    Q massage Smyrna.

    Walked in. The place is gross and smells but I was on a mission.

    Got her naked after a horrible massage Fingers inside of her after I tried to eat but man! It smelled. Played with her pussy and tits. Finished on her back.

    $175 otd.

    3:00.

    Hong massage norcross.

    Mia or mejua. This lady is older. Tight body but No touching. She's kinda a ***** and makes up her own prices for everything. Massage was ok ish. Table shower was horrible because it smells and she covered my ass and dick the entire time.

    Went to eternity in Snellville Tuesday this week. It was great and the girls are sexy. Nice clean shop too. No table shower though. Just a huge stand up one in the men's bathroom.

    Pm me for details on this one. Told her I would be silent.
    LG. Last I went It's the same one lady that runs the he spot. Nice massage. Just wished she stayed open a little later.

  12. #54829
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    She let me rub my dick on her pussy from behind. Yes she's a bulldog! LOL.
    I told why'all about my last time there. One hell of a bulldog and worse massage in my life, but she knows how to handle the man meat.

    Plus. Why'all know that place isn't going anywhere.

  13. #54828
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    She let me rub my dick on her pussy from behind. Yes she's a bulldog! LOL.
    Yeah, she's been there for a long time now. I think her name is Joanna. She used to wear this long black and white striped dress with a long slip underneath. Spoke Spanish and she told me she did that because she had a lot of Spanish construction guys come in. I used to get a massage from her, then Cindy will come in and they would do a 4 hand HJ. Only had to pay Cindy for the tip. Again, the good old days LOL.

  14. #54827
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Surprised Q is still around. Still that bulldog girl there? Missed Cindy being there, with her cute ass and wearing thongs. Curious on how you finished on her back.
    She let me rub my dick on her pussy from behind. Yes she's a bulldog! LOL.

  15. #54826
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    11 am.

    LG massage Smyrna / south Marietta area. In Publix parking lot only one girl working. Didn't get name.

    Got a good massage and HJ finish. Nice boobs to play with. 110 otd.

    1:00.

    Q massage Smyrna.

    Walked in. The place is gross and smells but I was on a mission.

    Got her naked after a horrible massage Fingers inside of her after I tried to eat but man! It smelled. Played with her pussy and tits. Finished on her back.

    $175 otd.

    3:00.

    Hong massage norcross.

    Mia or mejua. This lady is older. Tight body but No touching. She's kinda a ***** and makes up her own prices for everything. Massage was ok ish. Table shower was horrible because it smells and she covered my ass and dick the entire time..
    Surprised Q is still around. Still that bulldog girl there? Missed Cindy being there, with her cute ass and wearing thongs. Curious on how you finished on her back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape