Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 927 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 13901
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11006

    RoselynBinxXO. Vegas Trip

    I'm overdue for this. Was in Vegas a month or so ago for a buddies fight, so first night in I figured I'd hit someone up. First shot going the non-AMP route, still a rook, but I hit up Roselyn Binx after seeing her link somewhere and she hit me back in like an hour. Screening was as simple as someone like me would feel comfortable doing LOL, and asked if she could come later after I settle in on the Strip. Had to slightly adjust the time after that day, then she came over.

    She's the pic, long hair to lower back was the GOAT, and came dressed sexy but not blatant. After a couple minutes got to putting in that work, and mannnnnn. I'll just leave it at that LOL, definitely was on point. I was going to reschedule another visit before leaving, but we ending up scooping some random chicks at the club later that night that we chilled with during the trip so no need.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roselynbinx

    Would highly recommend, experience exceeded expectations to say the least.

    MMAFighter205 - Never Stop Fighting.

  2. #11005

    Bella Anderson

    Anyone have info on her? I'm in town and thinking of giving her a call. She has good reviews on TER.

    https://bellaanderson.ch/

  3. #11004

    Hot pockets

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseGreely973  [View Original Post]
    Older white woman that's interesting.
    She looks like a hot milfy LOL; sounds like she can put up a decent session with her background.

  4. #11003
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    Is only a CBJ I don't think is worth it.
    I guess I should clarify. When I say I've read good things, I mean things that appeal to me personally.

    Good looking girls. Actual lesbian show. Decent massage.

    Those check enough boxes for me. I'm fine with what they offer if two shots is an option.

  5. #11002

    JoseeandIsla

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know much about them?

    Read some good things and I'm very interested, but want to know if two shots is available.
    If you read some good things about them on PD, that is the problem with that site!

    I inquired about seeing just one of them around the time they first started in LV. I can't remember which one of them I talked to, but from that conversation and other sources I read it sounded like you just get to watch them do all the things you wish you could do with them. All you would get from them was a massage and a HJ. Anytime I see the word "show" in an ad that is a red flag for me.

    Their no list;.

    BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COF, FOV, Greek, FIV, LFK, CIM.

    One of their reviews says there is an upgrade for a CBJ, if that is what your interested in, maybe you will like them?

    Nothing here for me but frustration!

  6. #11001
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know much about them?

    Read some good things and I'm very interested, but want to know if two shots is available.
    Is only a CBJ I don't think is worth it.

  7. #11000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    If you're new to the game with dealing with vegas scammers then booking an escort with reliable reviews would be the better route. This site is the best for info if you search the forums. Other than that probably TER. Submit a review for them and they'll give you free access for a couple of weeks. Usually takes them a couple days to approve your review. Once you have access just be weary of providers with stellar reviews from a bunch of first time reviewers. Lately some scammers have been trying to work the system promoting a new girl to scam people.

    Stay away from Eros. I hear that site might be a little reliable in other States but here in vegas its a scammers haven.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoogMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming to vegas. Staying at Aria.

    What is better a escort or casino girl?

    If a escort, what site is best.

  8. #10999

    Josee and Isla

    Anyone know much about them?

    Read some good things and I'm very interested, but want to know if two shots is available.

  9. #10998

    Escort site

    I'm coming to vegas. Staying at Aria.

    What is better a escort or casino girl?

    If a escort, what site is best.

  10. #10997

    Diff zones

    Quote Originally Posted by SexThinker  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for quite a long time.
    Maybe more between milfy to gilfy level now; usually theres a good chance for extras if they in this field long enough.

  11. #10996

    Adding one

    Quote Originally Posted by NaltManM  [View Original Post]
    I will be going to vegas in a few weeks and I am planning to do some MILF hunting.

    Currently, my short list is.

    Roxanne - https://tryst.link/massage/roxanne-lane.

    Jackie - https://tryst.link/escort/jackie702.

    Sheila - https://tryst.link/escort/sheila-vixen.

    GiGI George - https://tryst.link/massage/gigi-george.

    Loriana - https://tryst.link/escort/sweetsouthern.

    Italian Julie (Is she still providing?) - https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/JulieMassage.

    Anyone I am missing?

    Who from this list is to be avoided?

    Thanks.
    Throw in MILF kellie.

  12. #10995
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseGreely973  [View Original Post]
    Older white woman that's interesting.
    She's been around for quite a long time.

  13. #10994

    Sensuous Sahara

    Quote Originally Posted by EliCross  [View Original Post]
    Two others that should also make the list, for sure, are Angel Girl, www.angelgirl2k.com, and on preferred411 and TER, and Lauren Sahara, who you can find on Tryst, Preferred 411 and TER, and who goes by Lauren Next Door on Private Delights. Good luck.
    Lauren Sahara on Tryst. Goes by Sensuous Sahara on Private Delights. Best MILF experience available.

  14. #10993
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Little Red Corvette is Roxannes sister? Well now for sure I don't trust either now because little miss red is a scammer! Says one service is available and when you pay you don't get paid that service!
    The first time I met Roxxanne she was working out of the sister's home and then they seemed to have some falling out and began to work from different locations. She was pretty honest that Little Red Corvetter was much older than her ads claimed. I saw LRC once. And like you said. She tried to up sell me for services that were advertised in the price.

  15. #10992

    Older

    Older white woman that's interesting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape