Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 928 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 695 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 13916
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11006

    Adding one

    Quote Originally Posted by NaltManM  [View Original Post]
    I will be going to vegas in a few weeks and I am planning to do some MILF hunting.

    Currently, my short list is.

    Roxanne - https://tryst.link/massage/roxanne-lane.

    Jackie - https://tryst.link/escort/jackie702.

    Sheila - https://tryst.link/escort/sheila-vixen.

    GiGI George - https://tryst.link/massage/gigi-george.

    Loriana - https://tryst.link/escort/sweetsouthern.

    Italian Julie (Is she still providing?) - https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/JulieMassage.

    Anyone I am missing?

    Who from this list is to be avoided?

    Thanks.
    Throw in MILF kellie.

  2. #11005
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseGreely973  [View Original Post]
    Older white woman that's interesting.
    She's been around for quite a long time.

  3. #11004

    Sensuous Sahara

    Quote Originally Posted by EliCross  [View Original Post]
    Two others that should also make the list, for sure, are Angel Girl, www.angelgirl2k.com, and on preferred411 and TER, and Lauren Sahara, who you can find on Tryst, Preferred 411 and TER, and who goes by Lauren Next Door on Private Delights. Good luck.
    Lauren Sahara on Tryst. Goes by Sensuous Sahara on Private Delights. Best MILF experience available.

  4. #11003
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Little Red Corvette is Roxannes sister? Well now for sure I don't trust either now because little miss red is a scammer! Says one service is available and when you pay you don't get paid that service!
    The first time I met Roxxanne she was working out of the sister's home and then they seemed to have some falling out and began to work from different locations. She was pretty honest that Little Red Corvetter was much older than her ads claimed. I saw LRC once. And like you said. She tried to up sell me for services that were advertised in the price.

  5. #11002

    Older

    Older white woman that's interesting.

  6. #11001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Holy Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas1976  [View Original Post]
    I saw Roxanne way back, about 2-3 times, seems like she's been around forever. Her massages were good. I do remember having a FS session with her once. It was nothing special, just missionary and that was that.

    Her sister used to advertise all the time too, had red colored hair and always put the tagline 'little red corvette' on her ads. Haven't seen her sister advertise in ages.

    I did see Cassandra, twice, too. And I do agree, her nuru sessions are wild and very, very erotic.
    Little Red Corvette is Roxannes sister? Well now for sure I don't trust either now because little miss red is a scammer! Says one service is available and when you pay you don't get paid that service!

  7. #11000

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by NaltManM  [View Original Post]
    I will be going to vegas in a few weeks and I am planning to do some MILF hunting.

    Currently, my short list is.

    Roxanne - https://tryst.link/massage/roxanne-lane.

    Jackie - https://tryst.link/escort/jackie702.

    Sheila - https://tryst.link/escort/sheila-vixen.

    GiGI George - https://tryst.link/massage/gigi-george.

    Loriana - https://tryst.link/escort/sweetsouthern.

    Italian Julie (Is she still providing?) - https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/JulieMassage.

    Anyone I am missing?

    Who from this list is to be avoided?

    Thanks.
    Hazel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hazel-hayes-vip

  8. #10999

    Anyone

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Prettyred A little back story on this broad. She from Cali I think the bay area. She dances at strip clubs in Vegas. I follow her on IG. She work the casinos and the blade. Any one seen her before.

  9. #10998
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    Roxannemy experience is a couple years old. I saw her a couple of times and she provided a very good massage with BBBJCIM finish. From her TER reviews, it would appear FS is available, but with me she didn't offer. Most of the one-hour session was taken up by the massage, which in and of itself wasn't terribly sensual. As usual, YMMV and other reviewers seemed to have a different type of session.

    Gigisaw her earlier this year. She is bigger than her pictures, but I found her attractive. I also liked her. Service wise, again her reviews indicated FS was available, but that wasn't my experience. Pretty good massage, reasonably sensual, mostly HJ finish. As I say, I liked her but thought it was pretty expensive for the service provided.

    I haven't seen any of the others, although I've read their profiles. I think Loriana is a GILF vs MILF? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

    One not on your list is Cassandra, who advertises and provides a Nuru service. I had a great time each of the two times I've seen her.

    Good luck, and please report back.
    I saw Roxanne way back, about 2-3 times, seems like she's been around forever. Her massages were good. I do remember having a FS session with her once. It was nothing special, just missionary and that was that.

    Her sister used to advertise all the time too, had red colored hair and always put the tagline 'little red corvette' on her ads. Haven't seen her sister advertise in ages.

    I did see Cassandra, twice, too. And I do agree, her nuru sessions are wild and very, very erotic.

  10. #10997

    MILF Hunting

    Quote Originally Posted by NaltManM  [View Original Post]
    Thanks JJ. I am actually interested in Loriana, though I haven't seen any reviews. While looking into GILF's, I was thinking about adding Ms Jones to the list, but I don't see her advert anymore. I read good things about Julie, but she didn't answer me and I haven't seen her advertise in a bit. Hoping to have a Milfy / Gilfy time in Vegas.
    Two others that should also make the list, for sure, are Angel Girl, www.angelgirl2k.com, and on preferred411 and TER, and Lauren Sahara, who you can find on Tryst, Preferred 411 and TER, and who goes by Lauren Next Door on Private Delights. Good luck.

  11. #10996

    Krya Metals

    Anybody have any vids of Kyra Metals?? Inbox me. Willing to compensate.

  12. #10995
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    Roxannemy experience is a couple years old. I saw her a couple of times and she provided a very good massage with BBBJCIM finish. From her TER reviews, it would appear FS is available, but with me she didn't offer. Most of the one-hour session was taken up by the massage, which in and of itself wasn't terribly sensual. As usual, YMMV and other reviewers seemed to have a different type of session.

    Gigisaw her earlier this year. She is bigger than her pictures, but I found her attractive. I also liked her. Service wise, again her reviews indicated FS was available, but that wasn't my experience. Pretty good massage, reasonably sensual, mostly HJ finish. As I say, I liked her but thought it was pretty expensive for the service provided.

    I haven't seen any of the others, although I've read their profiles. I think Loriana is a GILF vs MILF? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

    One not on your list is Cassandra, who advertises and provides a Nuru service. I had a great time each of the two times I've seen her.

    Good luck, and please report back.
    Thanks JJ. I am actually interested in Loriana, though I haven't seen any reviews. While looking into GILF's, I was thinking about adding Ms Jones to the list, but I don't see her advert anymore. I read good things about Julie, but she didn't answer me and I haven't seen her advertise in a bit. Hoping to have a Milfy / Gilfy time in Vegas.

  13. #10994

    MILF hunting

    Quote Originally Posted by NaltManM  [View Original Post]
    I will be going to vegas in a few weeks and I am planning to do some MILF hunting.

    Currently, my short list is.

    Roxanne - https://tryst.link/massage/roxanne-lane.

    Jackie - https://tryst.link/escort/jackie702.

    Sheila - https://tryst.link/escort/sheila-vixen.

    GiGI George - https://tryst.link/massage/gigi-george.

    Loriana - https://tryst.link/escort/sweetsouthern.

    Italian Julie (Is she still providing?) - https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/JulieMassage.

    Anyone I am missing?.
    Roxannemy experience is a couple years old. I saw her a couple of times and she provided a very good massage with BBBJCIM finish. From her TER reviews, it would appear FS is available, but with me she didn't offer. Most of the one-hour session was taken up by the massage, which in and of itself wasn't terribly sensual. As usual, YMMV and other reviewers seemed to have a different type of session.

    Gigisaw her earlier this year. She is bigger than her pictures, but I found her attractive. I also liked her. Service wise, again her reviews indicated FS was available, but that wasn't my experience. Pretty good massage, reasonably sensual, mostly HJ finish. As I say, I liked her but thought it was pretty expensive for the service provided.

    I haven't seen any of the others, although I've read their profiles. I think Loriana is a GILF vs MILF? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

    One not on your list is Cassandra, who advertises and provides a Nuru service. I had a great time each of the two times I've seen her.

    Good luck, and please report back.

  14. #10993
    This one seems to have many good reports on list crawler. She is on my saved list. It looks like BBBJ, cim, cof, con are all available. Greek may be available as well.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...035/5046990933

    Quote Originally Posted by NaltManM  [View Original Post]
    I will be going to vegas in a few weeks and I am planning to do some MILF hunting.

    Currently, my short list is.

    Roxanne - https://tryst.link/massage/roxanne-lane.

    Jackie - https://tryst.link/escort/jackie702.

    Sheila - https://tryst.link/escort/sheila-vixen.

    GiGI George - https://tryst.link/massage/gigi-george.

    Loriana - https://tryst.link/escort/sweetsouthern.
    .

  15. #10992

    MILF Fest

    I will be going to vegas in a few weeks and I am planning to do some MILF hunting.

    Currently, my short list is.

    Roxanne - https://tryst.link/massage/roxanne-lane.

    Jackie - https://tryst.link/escort/jackie702.

    Sheila - https://tryst.link/escort/sheila-vixen.

    GiGI George - https://tryst.link/massage/gigi-george.

    Loriana - https://tryst.link/escort/sweetsouthern.

    Italian Julie (Is she still providing?) - https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/JulieMassage.

    Anyone I am missing?

    Who from this list is to be avoided?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape