Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 17727
-
09-28-23 11:40 #13032Senior Member

Posts: 59https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/lindsey-382420
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 08:00 #13031Senior Member

Posts: 447My bad responded to wrong person about the 6 ladies needing deposits but ya this is a blatantly fake ad also.
Originally Posted by KatChaser;6615825[URL
-
09-28-23 07:56 #13030Senior Member

Posts: 447Man no offense but if you can't look at this ad an within one second tell its fake then I can see why you keep contacting fake ads who need deposits. I've been hobbying forever and rarely get asked for a deposit. I'm curious who these 6 women were that asked you for a deposit I can guarantee every ad screamed fake. Those are men behind those ads most of the time trying to scam.
Originally Posted by KatChaser;6615825[URL
-
09-28-23 07:20 #13029Senior Member

Posts: 224Candy Dream, Emanuelle and Angela all seem to be the same person. She was scheduled here last week but didn't have enough bookings to make the trip. I inquired about availability and got the exact same response from both. Strange.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 07:16 #13028Senior Member

Posts: 224Yep. Rates keep going up, deposits are becoming mandatory and the ridiculous screening hoops we have to jump through are making this hobby absolutely no fun at all.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 07:13 #13027Senior Member

Posts: 224Lindsey
If she has been discussed on here before then I apologize for bringing up someone that's already been covered, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with her? I can't find any other ads except her p411 and she has a couple reviews. https://preferred411.com/P406785.
-
09-27-23 22:57 #13026Senior Member

Posts: 418Really? Ad starts like this. "I'm sexy queen 30 yrs Old affectionate.
Originally Posted by KatChaser;6615929[URL
C'mon! Long time users shouldn't even be posting about this. Blatant scammer.
-
09-27-23 22:50 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 489[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
09-27-23 22:42 #13024Senior Member

Posts: 489Why
Why is it so much BS in STL to hook up? Fake ass booking fee or advance that is worn out, and still they try with the gift card scam be careful.
-
09-27-23 22:30 #13023Senior Member

Posts: 28Anna will definitely do two girls, she is bigger now but has always been a lot of fun. Just ask her.
Originally Posted by Gkastanza99
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 16:30 #13022Banned Member

Posts: 116Not a good siign when the stomach hangs lower than the breasts
Never a good sign when the body in the pics may be too real. Most women edit their pics, in this case, the stomach hangs lower than her breasts.
Originally Posted by JoeBeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 13:00 #13021Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks. My gut instinct as well. Though she has privatedelight comments. But maybe those are more easily curated?
Originally Posted by Ben6556
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 12:36 #13020Regular Member

Posts: 13Not sure on if she's down for two girl, but she's very real. Super fun too. She's got a couple videos out there if you want a sample of what you're getting.
Originally Posted by Gkastanza99
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 11:14 #13019Senior Member

Posts: 279Thanks for the rates, may have to wait until the holidays to get myself that kind of present. So far I'm liking the value of AMP's, even though just a HE, usually the massage does me well too.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 10:44 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 97Scams
Getting virtually impossible, contacted 8 last night as an experiment (none were obvious fakes, meaning TGTBT pics), 2 did not reply, 6 asked for deposits.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
The funniest deposit explanation "it will prove you are not a cop or violent person".
I really don't understand why they waste everyones' time, surely it cannot be easy to find those who will send deposits upfront.








Reply With Quote






