Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 17717
-
09-23-23 07:30 #12977Senior Member

Posts: 447No I'm absolutely not kidding. If a girls screening requires I'd do your research and if you just absolutely have to see her show her your I'd or if not comfortable just move on to the next 1000000 girls selling pussy with no I'd required its quite simple.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
I'm not going to tell a girl she has to show me her I'd just because seeing mine is part of her screening THATS LITERALLY A WASTE OF MY TIME. It's never been your money your rules it's her pussy her rules don't like them move on. That's what I do it's easy. That chick has also been posting for a while she has been discussed as have her porn videos. She also doesn't look that great in person. Some men do the proper research and don't mind giving out personal info. If they feel comfortable enough and want to see someone that required I'd that's on them.
-
09-23-23 06:28 #12976Regular Member

Posts: 22Lake of the ozarks
I'll be in the ozarks for about a week coming up. Dose anyone have a recommendation?
-
09-23-23 06:13 #12975Senior Member

Posts: 246Big Loss! Always 5 Star GFE. Wish her best of luck.
Originally Posted by MZippric
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 23:24 #12974Senior Member

Posts: 418Too bad some IDIOTS will give in and give her their personal info while they know nothing of her. They must get off on knowing a girl can ruin their life at any time. Almost as bad as cucks lmao.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 15:33 #12973Senior Member

Posts: 553You're Kidding, Right?
Uhm, if "you" want to "follow her protocol" and give some unknown girl with zero reviews all your personal ID info then my friend knock yourself out (it's a free country, brother, LOL), I mean what could possibly go wrong? ...I'm just sincerely hoping you were not "seriously" suggesting to any newbies on here-and for ALL the "known" nightmare scenario reasons-that they, or anyone, should actually even "consider" doing something that reckless and potentially catastrophic.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe Out There People...
-
09-22-23 07:48 #12972Senior Member

Posts: 638Good luck.
Good luck finding another one like Lilly. If she retired, it doesn't surprise me. She's seeing someone and recently had a "scare". Since then, she has become a little more careful. I used to love seeing her because she was wild and really got into it, gagging, getting slapped, and anal. It felt like real sex. Without that edge, she seemed to have lost something in the performance category IMO. But she seemed like the last of a dying breed, along the lines of Oh Dee: the horny MILF who enjoys it almost as much as you. This has been mentioned before, but I wonder where they all went. There used to be half a dozen of them at a time. None as crazy as Oh Dee, but there were options.
Originally Posted by CaptJack73
[View Original Post]
Lilly was a great time, though. Some lucky schmuck gets that mouth and asshole on the regular. Haha.
-
09-22-23 06:34 #12971Senior Member

Posts: 447Probably have way better luck with this Anastasia.
Originally Posted by Gkastanza99
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/154839250
-
09-21-23 23:03 #12970Senior Member

Posts: 447Sounds like a waste of time. If you want to see her follow her protocol or just move on.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 17:11 #12969Senior Member

Posts: 411Not surprised. A killer bod, but 3 months ago she was just mechanical and not into it. A waste of 4 at the time.
Originally Posted by MZippric
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 15:47 #12968Senior Member

Posts: 56Cari (st Charles) 2 girl?
Just saw saw that Cari in St Charles is offering 2 girl now? Anyone partake? Seen Cari plenty of times but never offered 2 girl. Any info would be great.
-
09-21-23 14:42 #12967Senior Member

Posts: 50Maria
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...uis/154737762.
Has anyone ever seen this one? Never responds to text! I'm.
-
09-21-23 13:48 #12966Senior Member

Posts: 553Just Flip The Script...
Tell her "Fine, you first..." and ask her for a bunch of personal and sensitive info and see how fast she rants about protecting her "privacy", then ask her to explain why "her" privacy is somehow more important than yours is to you...The girls asking guys for this type of "unnecessary" shit are just being ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 13:48 #12965Regular Member

Posts: 2Just informing, sweet Tavia has retired.
-
09-21-23 13:14 #12964Regular Member

Posts: 2Tavia retired
Just a heads up Sweet Tavia retired.
-
09-21-23 12:51 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 409Recommendation for busty two girl?
Can anyone recommend a good two busty girl option?
I was thinking of starting with Anastasia and asking if she offers that option. Her rates look reasonable and all signs point to real.
https://tryst.link/escort/annieallanpoe
Thanks for your thoughts!











Reply With Quote





