Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13022
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunes81  [View Original Post]
    I've only been at this for about two years so I don't know anything about the old days. But those old days, or at least the concept of men banding together and saying "No" to providers asking for deposits and personal info, is never coming back. By far the biggest factor in this is that we all have penises. We know we think with our dicks. And the providers really know that we think with our dicks. The reality is that most guys when they're browsing ads and see a provider they really want to fuck, that the little head does the thinking, and caution is thrown to the wind. It's biology. Every man on here has probably made more than a few questionable dick induced decisions.

    Seriously though, I think that paying a deposit is fine as long as you're smart about it. If it's a woman on P411, Tryst or Eros and they're well reviewed and been around a while you should be fine. Someone like Violetta Michelle or Parker isn't going to take your money and run. They do far too well in this industry to potentially ruin their rep for a couple hundred bucks. But if you're paying a deposit to someone on Escort Alligator or STG or any similar site, then yeah, you're likely lighting your money on fire. As for personal info a good way around that is investing in a P411 account. Every provider I've booked through there says on their website that they require certain personal info but when I've booked through P411 my membership was enough to complete the booking with no info being shared.
    I agree with the fact that a reputable provider won't take the money and run. My issue is in most cases the deposit is non refundable. My schedule changes like the wind and I'm not always reliable and that's on me. But in some situations the cancellation policy allows them to keep the deposit if I have to cancel 24,48 or xx many hours from the appointment. Now, I know that's the whole reason for the deposit, to discourage cancellations and be compensated for the loss of time scheduling your appointment, putting up with bs, screening etc. But you can't tell me that they can't fill that spot and take another appointment? To me it's a money grab and they found another way into your pocket. One other thing is once you give the deposit, there is a digital footprint of you sending $ to an escort. There are security breaches everyday and it only takes one time for your information to fall into the hands of bad actors.

  2. #13021
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Ridiculous rate increases aside, if there weren't this seemingly "constant" flow of guys out there now willing to send girls deposits (or worse, all their personal info for so-called "screening"), they'd either stop asking us for that shit or they'd just have to quit the biz due to "lack of biz", period...I'm sure many on here can remember back when NONE of this deposit/invasive AF screening bullshit was even a thing and, oddly enough, the provider choices and services were actually "way better" than 95% "plus" of these scammers and arrogant GPS queens today-and this hobby was FAR better off for it...All this deposit and absurd "prying into our private lives" screening nonsense will never end until those same guys who are "normalizing" this type of provider behavior wise up and just start saying "NO" when asked for that shit, I can guarantee if these girls were to all start seeing their "money flow" drying up, they'd all start getting the message that "they" either need to cut that ridiculous shit out or go find a new line of work.

    Stay Safe Out There
    You are absolutely right. I won't participate in any of that deposit or invasive screening nonsense. I miss the good ole days too, where it was more of a community.

  3. #13020

    Luce let me

    Curious in this one. Any info, she frequents St. Charles, seems to move around St. Louis.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/155611472

  4. #13019

    Freak

    What's the skinny on this freak? When I search her number here nothing comes up. New number maybe?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...487/3146691905

  5. #13018
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Ridiculous rate increases aside, if there weren't this seemingly "constant" flow of guys out there now willing to send girls deposits (or worse, all their personal info for so-called "screening"), they'd either stop asking us for that shit or they'd just have to quit the biz due to "lack of biz", period...I'm sure many on here can remember back when NONE of this deposit/invasive AF screening bullshit was even a thing and, oddly enough, the provider choices and services were actually "way better" than 95% "plus" of these scammers and arrogant GPS queens today-and this hobby was FAR better off for it...All this deposit and absurd "prying into our private lives" screening nonsense will never end until those same guys who are "normalizing" this type of provider behavior wise up and just start saying "NO" when asked for that shit, I can guarantee if these girls were to all start seeing their "money flow" drying up, they'd all start getting the message that "they" either need to cut that ridiculous shit out or go find a new line of work.

    Stay Safe Out There
    I've only been at this for about two years so I don't know anything about the old days. But those old days, or at least the concept of men banding together and saying "No" to providers asking for deposits and personal info, is never coming back. By far the biggest factor in this is that we all have penises. We know we think with our dicks. And the providers really know that we think with our dicks. The reality is that most guys when they're browsing ads and see a provider they really want to fuck, that the little head does the thinking, and caution is thrown to the wind. It's biology. Every man on here has probably made more than a few questionable dick induced decisions.

    Seriously though, I think that paying a deposit is fine as long as you're smart about it. If it's a woman on P411, Tryst or Eros and they're well reviewed and been around a while you should be fine. Someone like Violetta Michelle or Parker isn't going to take your money and run. They do far too well in this industry to potentially ruin their rep for a couple hundred bucks. But if you're paying a deposit to someone on Escort Alligator or STG or any similar site, then yeah, you're likely lighting your money on fire. As for personal info a good way around that is investing in a P411 account. Every provider I've booked through there says on their website that they require certain personal info but when I've booked through P411 my membership was enough to complete the booking with no info being shared.

  6. #13017
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Candy Dream, Emanuelle and Angela all seem to be the same person. She was scheduled here last week but didn't have enough bookings to make the trip. I inquired about availability and got the exact same response from both. Strange.
    OK, that was my suspicion! But why is she going through all this trouble of maintaining 3 personas? More nets? Candy Dream actually has a TER and it is pretty highly rated.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3191919-374305

    Meanwhile Emanuelle absolutely forbids any TER.

    But I think she / they are coming end of next month. I definitely would visit but still haven't resolved my newbie issue of getting verified and I don't want to give personal info.

  7. #13016

    It's "us", not them...

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Rates keep going up, deposits are becoming mandatory and the ridiculous screening hoops we have to jump through are making this hobby absolutely no fun at all.
    Ridiculous rate increases aside, if there weren't this seemingly "constant" flow of guys out there now willing to send girls deposits (or worse, all their personal info for so-called "screening"), they'd either stop asking us for that shit or they'd just have to quit the biz due to "lack of biz", period...I'm sure many on here can remember back when NONE of this deposit/invasive AF screening bullshit was even a thing and, oddly enough, the provider choices and services were actually "way better" than 95% "plus" of these scammers and arrogant GPS queens today-and this hobby was FAR better off for it...All this deposit and absurd "prying into our private lives" screening nonsense will never end until those same guys who are "normalizing" this type of provider behavior wise up and just start saying "NO" when asked for that shit, I can guarantee if these girls were to all start seeing their "money flow" drying up, they'd all start getting the message that "they" either need to cut that ridiculous shit out or go find a new line of work.

    Stay Safe Out There

  8. #13015
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    If she has been discussed on here before then I apologize for bringing up someone that's already been covered, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with her? I can't find any other ads except her p411 and she has a couple reviews. https://preferred411.com/P406785.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/lindsey-382420

  9. #13014
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser;6615825[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/154849622[/URL]

    This ***** is really a joke wants 100 upfront cashapp or giftcard, she rip-off my buddy this morning told him don't give her the card. He does, then ghost I text her later she tries it with me I won't give in to her plan she is pissed off now. LOL very funny, she then drops her prices, I still say no she really goes off as if she is loaded on something, I block her avoid she is nuts.
    My bad responded to wrong person about the 6 ladies needing deposits but ya this is a blatantly fake ad also.

  10. #13013
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser;6615825[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/154849622[/URL]

    This ***** is really a joke wants 100 upfront cashapp or giftcard, she rip-off my buddy this morning told him don't give her the card. He does, then ghost I text her later she tries it with me I won't give in to her plan she is pissed off now. LOL very funny, she then drops her prices, I still say no she really goes off as if she is loaded on something, I block her avoid she is nuts.
    Man no offense but if you can't look at this ad an within one second tell its fake then I can see why you keep contacting fake ads who need deposits. I've been hobbying forever and rarely get asked for a deposit. I'm curious who these 6 women were that asked you for a deposit I can guarantee every ad screamed fake. Those are men behind those ads most of the time trying to scam.

  11. #13012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    What do you make of a profile like this? Especially where they have no or have taken down TER reviews and ask people not to post?

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmanuelle-b

    Same travel schedule as.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dreamcandy


    Maybe Russian girlfriends traveling together?
    Candy Dream, Emanuelle and Angela all seem to be the same person. She was scheduled here last week but didn't have enough bookings to make the trip. I inquired about availability and got the exact same response from both. Strange.

  12. #13011
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Getting virtually impossible, contacted 8 last night as an experiment (none were obvious fakes, meaning TGTBT pics), 2 did not reply, 6 asked for deposits.

    The funniest deposit explanation "it will prove you are not a cop or violent person".

    I really don't understand why they waste everyones' time, surely it cannot be easy to find those who will send deposits upfront.
    Yep. Rates keep going up, deposits are becoming mandatory and the ridiculous screening hoops we have to jump through are making this hobby absolutely no fun at all.

  13. #13010

    Lindsey

    If she has been discussed on here before then I apologize for bringing up someone that's already been covered, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with her? I can't find any other ads except her p411 and she has a couple reviews. https://preferred411.com/P406785.

  14. #13009
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser;6615929[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/155326470[/URL]#.

    Only interested in your advance and deposit, she got a friend of a friend and ghosted dam shame, he is embarrassed about it, but I told him I will post.
    Really? Ad starts like this. "I'm sexy queen 30 yrs Old affectionate.

    C'mon! Long time users shouldn't even be posting about this. Blatant scammer.

  15. #13008
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape